Wet n Wild Bare Focus Tinted Hydrator - Porecelain - 091 fl oz

Wet n Wild Bare Focus Tinted Hydrator - Porecelain - 0.91 fl oz

This oil-free tinted hydrator with hyaluronic acid and vegan squalane is a one-way ticket to quenched perfection! Our new Bare Focus Tinted Hydrator features buildable, sheer-to-medium coverage with a semi-matte finish for a naturally flawless and nourished glow. Transforms a multi-step routine into a one-step regimen, so you?ll be ready in a splash with this lightweight, multipurpose and super convenient formula. If that?s not a beauty dream destination, we don?t know what is! Simply tap, blend and build to your preferred coverage for hydrated, radiant, instant perfection. Select from our versatile range of shades to transport yourself to complexion paradise! Color: Porecelain.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wet n Wild Bare Focus Tinted Hydrator - Porecelain - 0.91 fl oz!
How would you rate this product?
Spokane, WA
Wet n Wild Bare Focus Tinted Hydrator - Porecelain - 0.91 fl oz uploaded by Holly L.
This is a very nice base. It's light coverage, but can be built-up by adding an extra layer. This shade works very well for me. I found that this applies best using my fingers. I tried a sponge, which did not go well. Application is practically effortless. And, once this is on, it feels like you have nothing on your face. It does a decent job of covering the redness of my cheeks, but a little of my "natural blush" does slightly show through. If you need more redness coverage, you can always apply a second layer. I would definitely recommend this product.
Wimberley, TX
1,030 reviews
Wet n Wild Bare Focus Tinted Hydrator - Porecelain - 0.91 fl oz uploaded by Angela B.
I bought this at Target to try out. I love this tinted hydrated. The product is a bit thin, so won’t squeeze the tube hard . It goes on easy and feels light on the skin. I like that it’s buildable. Perfect for the summer when you want a more natural look . I recommend !!
Boulder City, NV
Great for days when you just want to even out your tone and go bare-ish. This shade is actually a little too orange for me, I need a different shade, but it blends well and is a light application, so I go easy on it and it works fine for now.

Looking for your answer?