Wet n Wild Bare Focus Tinted Hydrator - Medium Tan - 091 fl oz

Wet n Wild Bare Focus Tinted Hydrator - Medium Tan - 0.91 fl oz

This oil-free tinted hydrator with hyaluronic acid and vegan squalane is a one-way ticket to quenched perfection! Our new Bare Focus Tinted Hydrator features buildable, sheer-to-medium coverage with a semi-matte finish for a naturally flawless and nourished glow. Transforms a multi-step routine into a one-step regimen, so you?ll be ready in a splash with this lightweight, multipurpose and super convenient formula. If that?s not a beauty dream destination, we don?t know what is! Simply tap, blend and build to your preferred coverage for hydrated, radiant, instant perfection. Select from our versatile range of shades to transport yourself to complexion paradise! Color: Medium Tan.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wet n Wild Bare Focus Tinted Hydrator - Medium Tan - 0.91 fl oz!
How would you rate this product?
San Antonio, TX
Wet n Wild Bare Focus Tinted Hydrator - Medium Tan - 0.91 fl oz uploaded by Luz Yanira P.
It is ok..! I am not a fan of tinted moisturizers but I wanted to try this one from Wet n Wild Bare Focus Tinted Hydrator - Medium Tan - 0.91 fl oz and see why is the fuss about. It is extremely affordable, it has a decent coverage and it can be easily applied with the fingers. I still recommend a brush or a sponge, in times when one is not in a hurry, :-) but to be honest, I'm pleased with it. It contains hylauronic acid and squalane which was what grabbed my attention to try it. I find that it is "kind" of long lasting 😳🤔 It does not set into wrinkles nor fine lines. Liked it..!!
Jasper, GA
Wet n Wild Bare Focus Tinted Hydrator - Medium Tan - 0.91 fl oz uploaded by Jenny G.
[product:wet-n-wild-bare-focus-tinted-hydrator---medium-tan---0.91-fl-oz] I absolutely love this tinted moisturizer!! It makes my skin look amazing! It looks so skin-like and natural. It has sheer to medium buildable coverage. It has skin care built-in with hyaluronic acid and squalane in it. It's oil-free. It comes out a strange color at first, but when you start to blend it in, it matches up to your skin. It's prefect for summer!!! Great product and cheap!

Looking for your answer?