BY WET N WILD #99 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Get a little risqué and go au naturel! This palette of ten neutral shades is anything but ordinary. You’ve got every bronze-hued shade that tickles your fancy, from mattes to shimmers to satins to sparkles. Includes a jet-milled base, silicone technology, and pearl density to make them uber-pigmented, smooth like silk, and last for hours.

Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Ethyl Macadamiate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Boron Nitride, Magnesium Myristate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polysorbate 20, C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Polybutene, Lauroyl Lysine, Sorbitan Stearate, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Silica, o-Cymen-5-ol, Tocopherol, Polyacrylamide, Tocopheryl Acetate, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Glycerin, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Laureth-7, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Mica, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77499 , Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Manganese Violet/CI 77742, Red 40 Lake/CI 16035, Black 2/CI 77266, Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090]. (0815)

• How are the pigments one these? Do they have a lot of fall out or...2 Answers
  • Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good ...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Breyonna S.
I'll be honest, when I bought this palette I had pretty high expectations since I have always loved Wet n' Wild eyeshadows and this has definitely met them and then some. For this palette being around $5 you get a lot of value and quality for the price. I bought this palette to wear to work so I didn't have to constantly use my expensive palettes out of my collection for everyday wear. All of the eyeshadows in this palette are pigmented and blend relatively well. Some of the shadows are actually more pigmented than some of my MAC shadows, which is quite shocking due to the price difference. The packaging of this palette isn't the best nor the worst, and it does come with those sponge applicators that most of us typically throw away. I highly recommend using a primer with these shadows and a sticky base for the shimmer shades just to ensure they stick better. These shadows are more on the powdery side as well, but because of that they blend like butter. To my surprise the black was black and the wine shade was very pigmented, which are two things that don't normally happen with inexpensive eyeshadows. One of the gripes I have about this palette is that the pan sizes are very awkward to get certain brushes in, so if you use a semi-larger brush you will pick up color to the pans next to the color that you are looking to use. Overall I highly recommend this palette, especially if you're someone who likes wine neutral shades like I do.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Wet n wild is so easy to buy and love there colors and that they last a long time and easy to use. Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eyeshadow Palette
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Wet n wild has came a long way in the pigmentation and color choices all I have ever used is long lasting. Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eyeshadow Palette
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
I love this eyeshadow pallet! Seriously it's basically like the naked 3 palet but cheaper. I use it for my everyday makeup!
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
Love love love these colors. Wet and wild is so affordable compared to high end products, and it honestly doesn't look any different from high end. Will buy again!!
Jessica B.
UNBELIEVABLE QUALITY FOR THE PRICE! When I saw a friend reviewing this palette and saw swatches and the price, I knew I had to rush over to my local Walmart. Which I kind of never do. But, I find myself reaching for this palette quite often--a feat that isn't often exposed when it comes to beauty products. Wet n Wild has stepped up their game and the pigments in these shadows are AWESOME. I love the plum tones and how unique it looks. You can achieve so much with this little guy and it more than pays for itself in the long run. Perfect for the makeup lover who is skeptical of drugstore brands--a total must-have for winter.
Renee s.
Kokomo, IN
Wet and wild is gonna kill the game with these super inexpensive pallettes this season they are deep and rich with pigment and the shimmer will highlight you in just the right places
Jorge R.
Santa Rosa, NM
Gave tbis palette to.my mom and shes loved it. She loves to do natural and burgundy looks and these had all the colors shes needed.
Hannah H.
New Cairo, Cairo
Really pretty colors. I absolutely adore all of them. Never sure which one to use. They're all too perfect. So many looks are possible with this pallet. It's also a dupe for one of the urban decay Naked pallets but for 10 times less the price so that's great!
mary a.
This is a ok pallet for the price that pay. It is a drug store brand so it is very easy to come buy. The package is very simple. The price is very reasonable for drugstore. I wouldn't buy it again just because I have others that are a bit better.
Heather B.
Victoria, BC
Where can i buy these palettes?
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Victoria Z.
Jacksonville, FL
Does this last a while? Flake? Is it smudgy? How's the pigmentation?
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?