BY WET N WILD

Get a little risqué and go au naturel! This palette of ten neutral shades is anything but ordinary. You’ve got every bronze-hued shade that tickles your fancy, from mattes to shimmers to satins to sparkles. Includes a jet-milled base, silicone technology, and pearl density to make them uber-pigmented, smooth like silk, and last for hours.

Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Ethyl Macadamiate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Boron Nitride, Magnesium Myristate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polysorbate 20, C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Polybutene, Lauroyl Lysine, Sorbitan Stearate, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Silica, o-Cymen-5-ol, Tocopherol, Polyacrylamide, Tocopheryl Acetate, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Glycerin, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Laureth-7, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Mica, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77499 , Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Manganese Violet/CI 77742, Red 40 Lake/CI 16035, Black 2/CI 77266, Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090]. (0815)

• Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be...4 Answers
  • How are the pigments one these? Do they have a lot of fal...2 Answers
  • Are these eyeshadows good ? wet n wild Au Naturel Eyeshad...2 Answers
wet n wild Au Naturel Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I LOVE THIS PALETTE ! I got it because wet 'n wild is a drug store brand that is super pigmented for an affordable price this palette was between $5-$6 and I'm very pleased with it! I would definitely recommend this palette to anyone who loves nudes but need that pop of color in their life. The shadows are blend able and very easy to use! If you want to see it in action check out my YouTube channel: cassiekaygee for a smokey eye look using this palette! " in 400 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this palette. Like almost every palette, I don't use every color provided. BUT they are all neutral and perfect for every day use. I don't think you need expensive palette's when you can use something like this. I purchased mine at Walmart for somewhere around $7.00 I believe. I think it's great for anyone looking to dip there toes into the eye shadow world. " in 149 reviews
  • "This is a very good product it is very pigmented and long lasting. With the lighter colors you need to wet them to get more pigmentation. I got mine at Walmart and I definitely recommend this it is inexpensive! " in 62 reviews
Lupita E.
Cleveland, TN
This is one of my favorite palettes to use!!!I somethings wear it to school or whenever I’m in a hurry.Its really does come in handy.And the best part is that it’s affordable.I would definitely recommend it❤️🌸
Seherzada s.
This pallets not bad for the price! It is decently pigmented but the shadow does feel dry. All of the non matte shadows are crumbly. But you can make it work. I use it pretty often as an everyday pallet. If you're on a budget I would try it out.
Baylee E.
Calcium, NY
I love the colors in this palette and was very excited to try it, they swatched well when I used my finger but when I tried applying with a brush they become a powdery mess. The colors are still really nice but it takes a while to work with.
Katie K.
This is a great palette I use it on a daily basis it’s super easy to open and use has sturdy packaging and is very pretty it is only 7$ and has 10 pans of eyeshadow yes I would buy this palette again !
Shea E.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is a very good palette for the price point. The mattes are alright, but the shimmers are very pretty and work very well with the mattes. I would recommend this palette for beginners who are figuring out how they want to do their makeup.
Winona H.
Philadelphia, PA
This isn't the best pallet but it's great of you are just starting make up I have to say the colors can get lost when you blend and some shades are not very pigmented on my skin. Also over time through the day the shimmers will fade.
Stacey D.
Conway, AR
I use this for my everyday makeup looks and I think it does a really good job. I love wet & wilds formula. Would recommend if you are trying to find a neutral eye shadow that you can create daytime & night time looks with on a budget
Brooke T.
Winston Salem, NC
I got this as a present and I really liked it. It reminded me of my Makeup Revolution Eyeshadows. I love these colors together I just wish the pans were larger! I have already hit pan on most of these shadows. Time to buy another one!
Yvette W.
This is most recent pallete I purchased from this brand. I think they done a great job giving you both matte and shimmer shadows. They apply well. It's great for a natural everyday look for work or school. I purchased mine from Walmart .
Andrea O.
This is my favorite eyeshadow palette! This compliments my dark brown eyes very well! The colors are very pigmented and blendable. This is a product that is used in my everyday routine. I will continue to buy this product. Highly recommend trying it!
Heather B.
Victoria, BC
Where can i buy these palettes?
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Victoria Z.
Jacksonville, FL
Does this last a while? Flake? Is it smudgy? How's the pigmentation?
April G.
Lafayette, LA
Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good purchase?
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?

Amazon