BY WET N WILD #99 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Get a little risquĂ© and go au naturel! This palette of ten neutral shades is anything but ordinary. You’ve got every bronze-hued shade that tickles your fancy, from mattes to shimmers to satins to sparkles. Includes a jet-milled base, silicone technology, and pearl density to make them uber-pigmented, smooth like silk, and last for hours.

Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Ethyl Macadamiate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Boron Nitride, Magnesium Myristate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polysorbate 20, C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Polybutene, Lauroyl Lysine, Sorbitan Stearate, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Silica, o-Cymen-5-ol, Tocopherol, Polyacrylamide, Tocopheryl Acetate, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Glycerin, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Laureth-7, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Mica, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77499 , Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Manganese Violet/CI 77742, Red 40 Lake/CI 16035, Black 2/CI 77266, Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090]. (0815)

• How are the pigments one these? Do they have a lot of fall out or...2 Answers
  • Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good ...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I LOVE THIS PALETTE ! I got it because wet 'n wild is a drug store brand that is super pigmented for an affordable price this palette was between $5-$6 and I'm very pleased with it! I would definitely recommend this palette to anyone who loves nudes but need that pop of color in their life. The shadows are blend able and very easy to use! If you want to see it in action check out my YouTube channel: cassiekaygee for a smokey eye look using this palette! " in 400 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this palette. Like almost every palette, I don't use every color provided. BUT they are all neutral and perfect for every day use. I don't think you need expensive palette's when you can use something like this. I purchased mine at Walmart for somewhere around $7.00 I believe. I think it's great for anyone looking to dip there toes into the eye shadow world. " in 149 reviews
  • "This is a very good product it is very pigmented and long lasting. With the lighter colors you need to wet them to get more pigmentation. I got mine at Walmart and I definitely recommend this it is inexpensive! " in 62 reviews
Allison H.
Los Angeles , CA
This palette was so cheap and the colors are so beautiful! The shimmer colors had a bit of fall out but I don’t mind considering how nicely they came out..would totally recommend especially for this fall season that’s begun!
Harper B.
Palm Harbor, FL
This palette isn't terrible. It has a nice set of colors, and is a good price. But the eye shadows don't have very much pigment, and they don't last throughout the day, even with an eyelid primer and setting spray. They come off patchy on the lids, and don't blend well.
Emily A.
Madison
As far as drugstore nude eyeshadow palettes go, this one takes the cake! It's nicely pigmented (all the shade, not just random ones here and there), has a nice range of colors, and blends nicely. They can be on the powdery side, but hey, for the price, who cares??
Carolyn P.
Flushing , MI
I really enjoy this one because I can make the smoky eye. I bought this at rite aid. It's a great value for the price I got it for. My eye are brown so it blends in good. Yes I would but this again for sure!
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
Great balance of colors that this palette has. They are pretty pigmented and very blendable. They just tend to have a lot of fall-out/ dust!They worked well with my eye color; hazel, and they lasted throughout the day on my eyes without having to re-apply it.
Brianna M.
Marion, IN
This is one of this first real pallets I bought when starting my obsession of makeup this year. I loved how on the package it shows you how to do different techniques like Smokey eye. It really helped me to learn how to properly do it and then to blend
Stephanie P.
Huttig, AR
Really good palette especially for the price!! I think I paid $5 for mine and it’s sooo pigmented!! It seems like it is sometimes hard to find a super pigmented black eyeshadow but the one in this one is amazingly pigmented!! Such a great product
Emily C.
Edinburgh , IN
This is a great product. The colors are good for everyday use as well as some fun shimmery shades too! Very blendable and pigmented. I have repurchased this (because my sister stole it, not because i ran out) And i would completely recommend it
Sadie H.
I have always loved Wet N Wild eyeshadow pallets. For such a cheap pallet they are truly pigmented! They blend out perfectly and last all day on the lid. I would suggest using an eyeshadow primer for best results though. Perfect colors for fall!
Erica S.
Oliver Springs
Very blendable and pigmented! I love the variation of colors in this pallets as well. It goes with multiple looks and skin tones! I've tried other similar products that just don't want to show up when applied so I would most definitely recommend!!
Heather B.
Victoria, BC
Where can i buy these palettes?
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Victoria Z.
Jacksonville, FL
Does this last a while? Flake? Is it smudgy? How's the pigmentation?
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?