BY WET N WILD

Get a little risqué and go au naturel! This palette of ten neutral shades is anything but ordinary. You’ve got every bronze-hued shade that tickles your fancy, from mattes to shimmers to satins to sparkles. Includes a jet-milled base, silicone technology, and pearl density to make them uber-pigmented, smooth like silk, and last for hours.

Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Ethyl Macadamiate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Boron Nitride, Magnesium Myristate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polysorbate 20, C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Polybutene, Lauroyl Lysine, Sorbitan Stearate, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Silica, o-Cymen-5-ol, Tocopherol, Polyacrylamide, Tocopheryl Acetate, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Glycerin, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Laureth-7, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Mica, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77499 , Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Manganese Violet/CI 77742, Red 40 Lake/CI 16035, Black 2/CI 77266, Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090]. (0815)

• Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be...4 Answers
  • How are the pigments one these? Do they have a lot of fal...2 Answers
  • Are these eyeshadows good ? wet n wild Au Naturel Eyeshad...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I LOVE THIS PALETTE ! I got it because wet 'n wild is a drug store brand that is super pigmented for an affordable price this palette was between $5-$6 and I'm very pleased with it! I would definitely recommend this palette to anyone who loves nudes but need that pop of color in their life. The shadows are blend able and very easy to use! If you want to see it in action check out my YouTube channel: cassiekaygee for a smokey eye look using this palette! " in 400 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this palette. Like almost every palette, I don't use every color provided. BUT they are all neutral and perfect for every day use. I don't think you need expensive palette's when you can use something like this. I purchased mine at Walmart for somewhere around $7.00 I believe. I think it's great for anyone looking to dip there toes into the eye shadow world. " in 149 reviews
  • "This is a very good product it is very pigmented and long lasting. With the lighter colors you need to wet them to get more pigmentation. I got mine at Walmart and I definitely recommend this it is inexpensive! " in 62 reviews
Aurelia M.
San Jose, CA
This palate has some really pretty colors. They are not super pigmented but they are easy to blend and apply. There’s little to no fallout as well when applied. The brush that came with it is not the best but that’s okay because I have other brushes.
taylor r.
ludlow
this palette is great for beginners. Super affordable and the colors are great. I used the other palette that has the same packaging as the natural eyeshadow palette, it just has a purple/burgundy color in the palette which I LOVE. easy to blend out. shadows don’t patch up/separate.
Mariah G.
This is one of those cases where you really get what you paid for. I got this pallet because it has both beautiful shimmery nude colors and dark vampy mats. Perfect for fall, and winter, perhaps even maybe spring. I was very sad to learn that the shimmery light, nude colors were in fact nothing. They Swatch beautifully on the fingers even if you put it on your arm, once you pop it on the eyelid it is over, it is gone, it's like it never existed. The only saving grace for this pallet would have to be there vampy matte eyeshadows. These are great, full of pigment and are very easy to blend. I recommend if you want beautiful dark matte colors to pick this up just remember that you have three to four eyeshadows that are basically not going to be used.
Corina G.
Las Vegas, NV
Not exactly happy with this palette. Its pigmentation is horrible. Does not last at all for 2 hours. I only give it 3 stars only becUse it has some nice shimmers in it. But I'm not totally head over heals about it. Maybe good if you are doing a job interview or a meeting.. But not worth wearing out all day.
Megan M.
This drugstore palette is decent for beginners to be a cheaper item, but I personally find most of the colors too tacky to use. They look very pigmented and creamy in the packaging but don’t go on as smoothly. The lighter colors are good for light accenting but that’s about all I use it for.
victoria R.
Great eyeshadows for a even greater price! You can not go wrong with these shadows! They are so smooth and blendable! I purchased this not expecting much and was completely shocked! I would buy this again. You can’t go wrong with it it’s so affordable and so easy to travel with
Hailey M.
Sacramento , CA
I haven't tried this pallet yet but I cannot wait to wet and wild has totally improve their make up products since back in the day but I have done some swatches with this pallet and they look absolutely amazing and I just cannot wait to play around with this pallet on my eyes
Taylor S.
Perry Hall, MD
Beautiful shimmers and pigmented mattes with minimal fallout. A great pallet for an affordable price with a variety of shades to create so many looks. Only problem I had was with some of the shades needing a little extra love to get them to blend nicely.
Jessica S.
Bowman, SC
I’ve tried two of these palettes, the nude awakening and bare necessities. I love them both! Such pretty colors and greatly pigmented! I love all the different looks you can make and it’s so affordable! I love how high quality it is and I will for sure purchase again!
micah p.
Breckenridge
This is my daily go to eyeshadow palette. With a lot of colors perfect for everyday and even some to create a night out look, this is a quality purchase. The colors and pigmented and apply nicely, and have a nice balance of matte and glittery colors.
Lauren E.
Russellville, AR
Anyone else have this and have trouble with blending?
Alexa G.
How pigmented are these shadows? Is there much fallout? How well do they last throughout the day? Thanks!
Christina S.
Would these be best used wet?
Hazel J.
Perris , CA
Is there only one pallet or is there a variety of different ones?
Can you make a day make up with them? Is it alright for the newbie in make up to get it?