April G.
Lafayette, LA

Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good purchase?

Ñútž♡ P.
Ñútž♡ P.
1 week, 6 days ago
I had used thz product on my bst frnd for her cousins wedding.. she hs a vry dark skin and i ws vry shoked bt the results cuz the colour really showed up on her!!! Dn worry abt the eye colour cuz evn her eye colour is brown!!💖💖💖💖
Adeline P.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
9 months ago
I have dark skin and it shows up on me and looks really good!
Tanika R.
Tanika R.
Conroe, TX
10 months, 2 weeks ago
I believe it would compliment dark skin very well.
Madi G.
Madi G.
10 months, 2 weeks ago
Si yo la compre y soy morena me encanto 😍😍