BY WET N WILD

Get a little risqué and go au naturel! This palette of ten neutral shades is anything but ordinary. You’ve got every bronze-hued shade that tickles your fancy, from mattes to shimmers to satins to sparkles. Includes a jet-milled base, silicone technology, and pearl density to make them uber-pigmented, smooth like silk, and last for hours.

Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Ethyl Macadamiate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Boron Nitride, Magnesium Myristate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polysorbate 20, C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Polybutene, Lauroyl Lysine, Sorbitan Stearate, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Silica, o-Cymen-5-ol, Tocopherol, Polyacrylamide, Tocopheryl Acetate, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Glycerin, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Laureth-7, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Mica, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77499 , Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Manganese Violet/CI 77742, Red 40 Lake/CI 16035, Black 2/CI 77266, Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090]. (0815)

• Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be...4 Answers
  • How are the pigments one these? Do they have a lot of fal...2 Answers
  • Are these eyeshadows good ? wet n wild Au Naturel Eyeshad...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I LOVE THIS PALETTE ! I got it because wet 'n wild is a drug store brand that is super pigmented for an affordable price this palette was between $5-$6 and I'm very pleased with it! I would definitely recommend this palette to anyone who loves nudes but need that pop of color in their life. The shadows are blend able and very easy to use! If you want to see it in action check out my YouTube channel: cassiekaygee for a smokey eye look using this palette! " in 400 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this palette. Like almost every palette, I don't use every color provided. BUT they are all neutral and perfect for every day use. I don't think you need expensive palette's when you can use something like this. I purchased mine at Walmart for somewhere around $7.00 I believe. I think it's great for anyone looking to dip there toes into the eye shadow world. " in 149 reviews
  • "This is a very good product it is very pigmented and long lasting. With the lighter colors you need to wet them to get more pigmentation. I got mine at Walmart and I definitely recommend this it is inexpensive! " in 62 reviews
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
This is a decent pallette but dont drop it!! I did and lost 2 colors. I actually just wanted 2 of the matte shades anyway. Fallout isnt too bad but it was also under $5 so I just grabbed it. Its small enough to add to my makeup bag if needed. If your on a budget then I definitely recommend it. You can get. Both day and night looks out of it. I like it better than some ofther drugstore brands since I am always looking for a budget friendly option.the darker colors can also be used as a liner in a pinch.
Aurelia M.
San Jose, CA
This palate has some really pretty colors. They are not super pigmented but they are easy to blend and apply. There’s little to no fallout as well when applied. The brush that came with it is not the best but that’s okay because I have other brushes.
Kristen C.
Newark, DE
This is a nice basic palette to have especially if you like nudes or are still starting out and don't have Aton of funds, grab this! It's got decent pigment, blends nicely and you can get some really nice looks from it. Pair it with their brushes and you're good! For a drugstore palette I'm not upset at it, and it's better than plunking down a ton of money if you're not sure!
taylor r.
ludlow
this palette is great for beginners. Super affordable and the colors are great. I used the other palette that has the same packaging as the natural eyeshadow palette, it just has a purple/burgundy color in the palette which I LOVE. easy to blend out. shadows don’t patch up/separate.
Mariah G.
This is one of those cases where you really get what you paid for. I got this pallet because it has both beautiful shimmery nude colors and dark vampy mats. Perfect for fall, and winter, perhaps even maybe spring. I was very sad to learn that the shimmery light, nude colors were in fact nothing. They Swatch beautifully on the fingers even if you put it on your arm, once you pop it on the eyelid it is over, it is gone, it's like it never existed. The only saving grace for this pallet would have to be there vampy matte eyeshadows. These are great, full of pigment and are very easy to blend. I recommend if you want beautiful dark matte colors to pick this up just remember that you have three to four eyeshadows that are basically not going to be used.
Gia D.
Searsmont ME
This is an okay eyeshadow pallet. The shimmers aren’t my favorite they are kind of dry and don’t preform very well. The mattes aren’t extremely pigmented but aren’t horrible either. Overall it’s not a terrible pallet but I think even in this price range you can find some with better quality all around.
Beth S.
This palette is my go to for all my everyday eyeshadow looks. It’s a pretty close dupe to the Urban Decay Naked palette just not quite as pigmented. So if you’re starting out with makeup and want the “necessity” Urban Decay palette that is all the rage, try this palette first and see how you like it.
Sammy C.
Sioux City
I thought I would try this eyeshadow palette since I was impressed with their Color icon palettes, but I was not impressed. The shadows lacked a lot of pigment on the eyes, especially the matte ones. The colors looked very nice in the pan, but they just did not transfer. The shimmers were actually pretty OK, but I will not be repurchasing in the future.
Corina G.
Las Vegas, NV
Not exactly happy with this palette. Its pigmentation is horrible. Does not last at all for 2 hours. I only give it 3 stars only becUse it has some nice shimmers in it. But I'm not totally head over heals about it. Maybe good if you are doing a job interview or a meeting.. But not worth wearing out all day.
Bethany B.
Maryville, TN
I love this eyeshadow! It gives really great instructions that tell you how  to use it! I don’t notice much creasing throughout the day. I use it as often as possible because it’s so easy to apply! It came at a good price (much lower than competitors) and I would definitely buy it again.
Heather B.
Victoria, BC
Where can i buy these palettes?
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Victoria Z.
Jacksonville, FL
Does this last a while? Flake? Is it smudgy? How's the pigmentation?
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?