BY WET N WILD

Get a little risqué and go au naturel! This palette of ten neutral shades is anything but ordinary. You’ve got every bronze-hued shade that tickles your fancy, from mattes to shimmers to satins to sparkles. Includes a jet-milled base, silicone technology, and pearl density to make them uber-pigmented, smooth like silk, and last for hours.

Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Ethyl Macadamiate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Boron Nitride, Magnesium Myristate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polysorbate 20, C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Polybutene, Lauroyl Lysine, Sorbitan Stearate, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Silica, o-Cymen-5-ol, Tocopherol, Polyacrylamide, Tocopheryl Acetate, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Glycerin, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Laureth-7, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Mica, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77499 , Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Manganese Violet/CI 77742, Red 40 Lake/CI 16035, Black 2/CI 77266, Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090]. (0815)

• Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be...4 Answers
  • How are the pigments one these? Do they have a lot of fal...2 Answers
  • Are these eyeshadows good ? wet n wild Au Naturel Eyeshad...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I LOVE THIS PALETTE ! I got it because wet 'n wild is a drug store brand that is super pigmented for an affordable price this palette was between $5-$6 and I'm very pleased with it! I would definitely recommend this palette to anyone who loves nudes but need that pop of color in their life. The shadows are blend able and very easy to use! If you want to see it in action check out my YouTube channel: cassiekaygee for a smokey eye look using this palette! " in 400 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this palette. Like almost every palette, I don't use every color provided. BUT they are all neutral and perfect for every day use. I don't think you need expensive palette's when you can use something like this. I purchased mine at Walmart for somewhere around $7.00 I believe. I think it's great for anyone looking to dip there toes into the eye shadow world. " in 149 reviews
  • "This is a very good product it is very pigmented and long lasting. With the lighter colors you need to wet them to get more pigmentation. I got mine at Walmart and I definitely recommend this it is inexpensive! " in 62 reviews
avani p.
This eyeshadow palette is great for beginners in makeup! It is pretty pigmented and I love the shimmery colors in this palette, especially the 4th one from the left as you probably can tell! I always use it in my crease and sometimes I take the black at the end and put it under my eyes to make it dark and pretty!! I think the colors go great with my brown eyes and just gives a natural but put together look! I would totally recommend this to anyone that is starting out with makeup and is looking for a dupe that is inexpensive and still makes you look great!
Olivia M.
Minden, LA
I think this is a pretty good palette for the price.  I would recommend using an eyeshadow primer with this for the best color payoff.  Some of the matte shades are a little chalky, but they are easy to build up and blend out.  The shimmer shades are my favorite in the palette.  They are so vibrant, especially if you use a glitter glue.  Overall, I think if you're looking for a budge friendly eyeshadow palette, I would try this one.
Aurelia M.
San Jose, CA
This palate has some really pretty colors. They are not super pigmented but they are easy to blend and apply. There’s little to no fallout as well when applied. The brush that came with it is not the best but that’s okay because I have other brushes.
Jessica S.
Bowman, SC
I love these shadows! They’re so cheap and really pigmented! I wear them quite often and have so many different looks to choose from with this one palette. I love that the shimmers aren’t really glittery. The colors all compliment each other really well, so you really can’t go wrong! The pic is with the lighter colors in the palette!
kay s.
I can't justify spending that much money to get a Naked palette, so I decided to give this drugstore version a go. I don't wear a lot of makeup but I like this eyeshadow. There are little diagrams on the back that show you how to make different looks, but I usually just wear single colors alone. The wear is fine for my usage (going out), the piece is extremely reasonable, and most importantly, this product is NOT tested on animals.
taylor r.
ludlow
this palette is great for beginners. Super affordable and the colors are great. I used the other palette that has the same packaging as the natural eyeshadow palette, it just has a purple/burgundy color in the palette which I LOVE. easy to blend out. shadows don’t patch up/separate.
Lainey K.
Maryland
I love this so much! What an underrated product that is absolutely amazing. First of all the price is ridiculous in the shadows are so creamy. They are extremely metallic and they are absolutely my favorite shimmers of all time. This pallet pairs well with the elf mad for matte palette, the first one. Each shimmer matches up with a matte color. They are meant to be. 100% would recommend to anyone.
Mariah G.
This is one of those cases where you really get what you paid for. I got this pallet because it has both beautiful shimmery nude colors and dark vampy mats. Perfect for fall, and winter, perhaps even maybe spring. I was very sad to learn that the shimmery light, nude colors were in fact nothing. They Swatch beautifully on the fingers even if you put it on your arm, once you pop it on the eyelid it is over, it is gone, it's like it never existed. The only saving grace for this pallet would have to be there vampy matte eyeshadows. These are great, full of pigment and are very easy to blend. I recommend if you want beautiful dark matte colors to pick this up just remember that you have three to four eyeshadows that are basically not going to be used.
Corina G.
Las Vegas, NV
Not exactly happy with this palette. Its pigmentation is horrible. Does not last at all for 2 hours. I only give it 3 stars only becUse it has some nice shimmers in it. But I'm not totally head over heals about it. Maybe good if you are doing a job interview or a meeting.. But not worth wearing out all day.
Bethany B.
Maryville, TN
I love this eyeshadow! It gives really great instructions that tell you how  to use it! I don’t notice much creasing throughout the day. I use it as often as possible because it’s so easy to apply! It came at a good price (much lower than competitors) and I would definitely buy it again.
Heather B.
Victoria, BC
Where can i buy these palettes?
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Victoria Z.
Jacksonville, FL
Does this last a while? Flake? Is it smudgy? How's the pigmentation?
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?