wet n wild Au Naturel Eyeshadow Palette

Get a little risqué and go au naturel! This palette of ten neutral shades is anything but ordinary. You’ve got every bronze-hued shade that tickles your fancy, from mattes to shimmers to satins to sparkles. Includes a jet-milled base, silicone technology, and pearl density to make them uber-pigmented, smooth like silk, and last for hours.

Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Ethyl Macadamiate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Boron Nitride, Magnesium Myristate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polysorbate 20, C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Polybutene, Lauroyl Lysine, Sorbitan Stearate, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Silica, o-Cymen-5-ol, Tocopherol, Polyacrylamide, Tocopheryl Acetate, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Glycerin, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Laureth-7, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Mica, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77499 , Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Manganese Violet/CI 77742, Red 40 Lake/CI 16035, Black 2/CI 77266, Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090]. (0815)

Is this color pigmented and does this blend well with other colors?
How these shadows are blured ?
I have noticed more people talking about wetnwild. Has it gotten much better since having it as play make up as a child?
Start your review of wet n wild Au Naturel Eyeshadow Palette!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I LOVE THIS PALETTE ! I got it because wet 'n wild is a drug store brand that is super pigmented for an affordable price this palette was between $5-$6 and I'm very pleased with it! I would definitely recommend this palette to anyone who loves nudes but need that pop of color in their life. The shadows are blend able and very easy to use! If you want to see it in action check out my YouTube channel: cassiekaygee for a smokey eye look using this palette! ” in reviews
“I absolutely love this palette. Like almost every palette, I don't use every color provided. BUT they are all neutral and perfect for every day use. I don't think you need expensive palette's when you can use something like this. I purchased mine at Walmart for somewhere around $7.00 I believe. I think it's great for anyone looking to dip there toes into the eye shadow world. ” in reviews
“This is a very good product it is very pigmented and long lasting. With the lighter colors you need to wet them to get more pigmentation. I got mine at Walmart and I definitely recommend this it is inexpensive! ” in reviews
Kearneysville, WV
My favourite eyeshadow palette ever. The colours are true to shade and don’t really even need primer to make them pop. Great for a dark smoky eye or a darkish natural look. I’ve recommended this palette time and time again. The black is a very true dark black and the lightest shade lines up well with my own skin tone.
Houston
wet n wild Au Naturel Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Yulisa R.
wet n wild Au Naturel Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Yulisa R.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is really good plus very affordable and the first 3 colors are so pretty to use as highlighters or even for a cut crease and the only complaint I have is that the matte light brown wasn’t that pigmented but the darker brown was which is good to darken the crease
Chattanooga, TN
It was very pigmented and it blended well with all the brushes I used. You didn’t really have to blend it hard either. The colors are very nice and flattering. Overall I would buy it again, especially if you’re on a budget looking for great eyeshadow.
Modesto, CA
This is my holy grail eyeshadow palette. You can get so may looks from this one palette. I have so many other eyeshadows but I always end up using this one. For the price the shadows are pigmented with some fallout but not a huge deal breaker.
Sligo, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
Makes for a cute look when you're in a hurry. Colors blend well and go well together. The packaging is nice and sturdy and super convenient for on the go in your bag. I like the way it makes my hazel eyes look and compliments them.
Chico, CA
This was the first palette I used when I first started wearing makeup and it was so easy to use. It gives you ideas on how to apply it on the back and it has a lot of matte shades as well as a couple shimmers so it had the basics.
Boston, MA
I was really excited to try this pallet, I was amazed by the price, but I do not like it. it is not really pigmented compared to most of the pallets I use. It is not long lasting even with the use of primer. I would not buy it again.
Very pigmented and blends like a dream! Love the color scheme as it is very wearable. The shimmers also double nicely as highlighters! The only complaint I have is the amount of fallout it has. Other than that no problems!
Portland
Great palette for me, a pale person with peachy skin with cool undertones. I used this for several years. They are my all holy grail for drug store eyeshadows. Honestly, they are just as good as a lot of high end brands!
Salem, MA
My favorite palette beautiful gorgeous colors I just love them. The colors all go together so you can do an ombre eye look. Easy to apply and blends/builds perfectly. I definitely recommend this eyeshadow palette.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Brooklyn, NY
il y a un an
wet n wild Au Naturel Eyeshadow Palette thid palette have good pigmentation?
Lily Z. • il y a un an