Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eyeshadow Palette

Get a little risqué and go au naturel! This palette of ten neutral shades is anything but ordinary. You’ve got every bronze-hued shade that tickles your fancy, from mattes to shimmers to satins to sparkles. Includes a jet-milled base, silicone technology, and pearl density to make them uber-pigmented, smooth like silk, and last for hours.

Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Ethyl Macadamiate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Boron Nitride, Magnesium Myristate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polysorbate 20, C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Polybutene, Lauroyl Lysine, Sorbitan Stearate, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Silica, o-Cymen-5-ol, Tocopherol, Polyacrylamide, Tocopheryl Acetate, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Glycerin, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Laureth-7, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Mica, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77499 , Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Manganese Violet/CI 77742, Red 40 Lake/CI 16035, Black 2/CI 77266, Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090]. (0815)

• How are the pigments one these? Do they have a lot of fall out or...2 Answers
  • Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good ...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Mariah G.
This is one of those cases where you really get what you paid for. I got this pallet because it has both beautiful shimmery nude colors and dark vampy mats. Perfect for fall, and winter, perhaps even maybe spring. I was very sad to learn that the shimmery light, nude colors were in fact nothing. They Swatch beautifully on the fingers even if you put it on your arm, once you pop it on the eyelid it is over, it is gone, it's like it never existed. The only saving grace for this pallet would have to be there vampy matte eyeshadows. These are great, full of pigment and are very easy to blend. I recommend if you want beautiful dark matte colors to pick this up just remember that you have three to four eyeshadows that are basically not going to be used.
Hannah P.
I have been very impressed with this palette. The colors are so rich, warm, and transfer to the lid amazingly. It took me some time to put together some color combinations and where to put them on my lid. Once I got into a routine, this has been my go-to palette. Make sure to tap your brush to remove excess powder, or it will be extremely heavy and you'll have some product fallout. The Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow Nude Awakening is high-end quality at an affordable price.
Olivia M.
Minden, LA
I think this is a pretty good palette for the price.  I would recommend using an eyeshadow primer with this for the best color payoff.  Some of the matte shades are a little chalky, but they are easy to build up and blend out.  The shimmer shades are my favorite in the palette.  They are so vibrant, especially if you use a glitter glue.  Overall, I think if you're looking for a budge friendly eyeshadow palette, I would try this one.
Aurelia M.
San Jose California
This palate has some really pretty colors. They are not super pigmented but they are easy to blend and apply. There’s little to no fallout as well when applied. The brush that came with it is not the best but that’s okay because I have other brushes.
Jackie O.
Yonkers, NY
I did not like this palette m. I found the shadows to be very hard to work with and blend out. I was very disappointed with the shadows, I had to work so hard to accomplish the look i wanted, I would have rather spent more and taken a lot less time(felt like i was blending for an hour) even though it is not expensive I would not recommend buying it
Clare T.
I started off hating this product. I didn’t know much about eye shadow, but I’ve seen some really pretty Smokey eye looks online, so I decided to pick this up on a whim. I love to save money, so I didn’t have any real eye shadow brushes except one compact one from elf. Of course, with this brush the colors would get all mixed up and wouldn’t blend well, and I almost gave up on the product and eye shadow forever.

BUT THEN!! I found a 12-brush kit for $10 on Amazon and decided that it might be worth the money. Turns out once you use the actual brushes needed for packing on the shadow and blending it out, this palette ends up being beautiful and working amazingly. I like a very natural look so I don’t pack on the pigment too often, but it’s definitely pigmented when you want it to be! Blends amazingly with a really fluffy little brush. I’m still bad at eye shadow but with the right brushes and this palette, it’s almost impossible to mess up any look.
Dayanalis M.
If you’re in an emergency and need neutral colors fast, this is for you. I do not recommend it for anything else. The colors are beautiful on the palette but they lack pigmentation in real life and the shimmers disappear. The “burgundy” style of colors are brown not reddish. Some colors are way to powdery and make a mess while others are hard to pick up on the brush. Overall, good for starters and getting the hang of eye makeup, but not for elaborate makeups. Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eyeshadow Palette
Ashley L.
When it comes to the price, this is not a bad palette at all! You get a significant range of color options, the colors are very wearable, and in the pan, they look beautiful! However, they do not have the texture or he blendability that I prefer in my eyeshadows. If I ever finish this product, I will most likely not repurchase.
Charleigh C.
I actually use this quite often. You can build these shades up most of them at least. Just wish they had more matte shades. The shimmery ones can only be used on my eyelids and I don’t really like dark colors on my eyelids. For the price point it’s pretty good though. Nice for beginners
Maria M.
Santa Maria
I just bought this pallet and was afraid of the colors being transparent or not very pigmented since I have never tried any wet n wild eyeshadows. But I swatched the colors and love it, they have a good pigment and the shimer is just about right. Will definitely consider getting other eyeshadows by this brand.
Heather B.
Victoria, BC
Where can i buy these palettes?
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Victoria Z.
Jacksonville, FL
Does this last a while? Flake? Is it smudgy? How's the pigmentation?
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?