BY WET N WILD

Get a little risqué and go au naturel! This palette of ten neutral shades is anything but ordinary. You’ve got every bronze-hued shade that tickles your fancy, from mattes to shimmers to satins to sparkles. Includes a jet-milled base, silicone technology, and pearl density to make them uber-pigmented, smooth like silk, and last for hours.

Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Ethyl Macadamiate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Boron Nitride, Magnesium Myristate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polysorbate 20, C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Polybutene, Lauroyl Lysine, Sorbitan Stearate, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Silica, o-Cymen-5-ol, Tocopherol, Polyacrylamide, Tocopheryl Acetate, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Glycerin, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Laureth-7, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Mica, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77499 , Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Manganese Violet/CI 77742, Red 40 Lake/CI 16035, Black 2/CI 77266, Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090]. (0815)

• Do the shadows fade or do they last? Would you recommend this pal...2 Answers
  • Do these have good pigment? And are they easily blendable? 3 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades?2 Answers
Jennifer J.
Columbia
I’ll be honest. I’m a makeup snob; but I’m always on the lookout for drug store products and brands that compare to my more expensive lines. This is palette is surprisingly awesome! I’ve really enjoyed the texture, the coverage and the colors and longevity of wear. I was pleasantly surprised!
Sam O.
This pallet work so well when used with the wet and wild eyeshadow primer. For me it’s a perfect on the go palette, and if I’m in a pinch and I need to buy something at the drugstore I go for wet and wild pallet every time. They are so affordable and looks so beautiful and expensive.
Willow B.
Amherst, NY
Initially i thought it was going to be a great pallet for 7$, great packaging looks great at first, tones of the shadows are beautiful. Once opened and swatched on my arm i was less impressed.. all shades are shimmery and not very pigmented except for the black and 2 brown tones. I decided to do a natural look and the shadow did not blend well. Its very patchy and if you try to cover it up it looks very uneven, this also came with a free eyelid primer, it made the shadows also look very cakey and it creased in the crease of my lids.
Megan O.
Can't say enough good things about this palette. The formula is great, and you absolutely can't beat the low price.  I use this palette nearly every time I do my makeup.  If you are a fan of the Naked palettes, but can't pay $40-50 for a makeup palette, GET THIS ONE.  You won't regret it, unless you just don't like getting great makeup for a low price.
👣Brianna M.
Marion, IN
This is one of this first real pallets I bought when starting my obsession of makeup this year. I loved how on the package it shows you how to do different techniques like Smokey eye. It really helped me to learn how to properly do it and then to blend
Kristina E.
Arden, NC
Perfect eye shadow pallet for the nude looks you want to create the pigmentation isn’t great but you get better pigmentation the more money you spend. But you can build the pigmentation. Great buy if your not looking to spend tons on a pallet.
Katy S.
Winnsboro , SC
I'm giving wet and wild 3 stars because I am comparing it to all the eyeshadow palettes that I have tried. And it is definitely one that is cost-effective. However it's not something that I would go as far as to recommend to anybody. It wouldn't be good for cause playing or four long days out. It's not a non flaky leaving residue type of eyeshadow. It definitely flakes off and it doesn't have that high of pigment. It doesn't seem to want to blend very well.
gladys a.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
I love these eye shadows, this is the pallete I use the most and it has great pigmentation, very good quality and not alot of fall out! Very good prices and I would definitely recommend and but this eye shadow
Barbara h.
Quincy, MA
This is probably one of the best pallets I've used. The colors were great, they blended well, and stayed all day. It was also really affordable. I got it at Wal-Mart. There were other color combinations as well.
Brianna S.
Malvern
This eyeshadow palette is my everything. It is my go to holy grail palette. I use it almost daily. I only wish that it had a couple more good transition shades but it applies like a dream snd doesnt crease.
Heather B.
Victoria, BC
Where can i buy these palettes?
Victoria Z.
Jacksonville, FL
Does this last a while? Flake? Is it smudgy? How's the pigmentation?
Darlene G.
Norwalk, CA
Are the colors pigmented enough to use on its own or do you need another pallet to pack color on top of it?
Ellie B.
Bradford
Do these have good pigment? And are they easily blendable?
Christina S.
If you really want the shades to stand out, should you use them wet?