BY WET N WILD

Get a little risqué and go au naturel! This palette of ten neutral shades is anything but ordinary. You’ve got every bronze-hued shade that tickles your fancy, from mattes to shimmers to satins to sparkles. Includes a jet-milled base, silicone technology, and pearl density to make them uber-pigmented, smooth like silk, and last for hours.

Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Ethyl Macadamiate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Boron Nitride, Magnesium Myristate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polysorbate 20, C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Polybutene, Lauroyl Lysine, Sorbitan Stearate, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Silica, o-Cymen-5-ol, Tocopherol, Polyacrylamide, Tocopheryl Acetate, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Glycerin, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Laureth-7, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Mica, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77499 , Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Manganese Violet/CI 77742, Red 40 Lake/CI 16035, Black 2/CI 77266, Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090]. (0815)

• How are the pigments one these? Do they have a lot of fall out or...2 Answers
  • Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good ...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I LOVE THIS PALETTE ! I got it because wet 'n wild is a drug store brand that is super pigmented for an affordable price this palette was between $5-$6 and I'm very pleased with it! I would definitely recommend this palette to anyone who loves nudes but need that pop of color in their life. The shadows are blend able and very easy to use! If you want to see it in action check out my YouTube channel: cassiekaygee for a smokey eye look using this palette! " in 400 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this palette. Like almost every palette, I don't use every color provided. BUT they are all neutral and perfect for every day use. I don't think you need expensive palette's when you can use something like this. I purchased mine at Walmart for somewhere around $7.00 I believe. I think it's great for anyone looking to dip there toes into the eye shadow world. " in 149 reviews
  • "This is a very good product it is very pigmented and long lasting. With the lighter colors you need to wet them to get more pigmentation. I got mine at Walmart and I definitely recommend this it is inexpensive! " in 62 reviews
avani p.
This eyeshadow palette is great for beginners in makeup! It is pretty pigmented and I love the shimmery colors in this palette, especially the 4th one from the left as you probably can tell! I always use it in my crease and sometimes I take the black at the end and put it under my eyes to make it dark and pretty!! I think the colors go great with my brown eyes and just gives a natural but put together look! I would totally recommend this to anyone that is starting out with makeup and is looking for a dupe that is inexpensive and still makes you look great!
Mariah G.
This is one of those cases where you really get what you paid for. I got this pallet because it has both beautiful shimmery nude colors and dark vampy mats. Perfect for fall, and winter, perhaps even maybe spring. I was very sad to learn that the shimmery light, nude colors were in fact nothing. They Swatch beautifully on the fingers even if you put it on your arm, once you pop it on the eyelid it is over, it is gone, it's like it never existed. The only saving grace for this pallet would have to be there vampy matte eyeshadows. These are great, full of pigment and are very easy to blend. I recommend if you want beautiful dark matte colors to pick this up just remember that you have three to four eyeshadows that are basically not going to be used.
Olivia M.
Minden, LA
I think this is a pretty good palette for the price.  I would recommend using an eyeshadow primer with this for the best color payoff.  Some of the matte shades are a little chalky, but they are easy to build up and blend out.  The shimmer shades are my favorite in the palette.  They are so vibrant, especially if you use a glitter glue.  Overall, I think if you're looking for a budge friendly eyeshadow palette, I would try this one.
Aurelia M.
San Jose, CA
This palate has some really pretty colors. They are not super pigmented but they are easy to blend and apply. There’s little to no fallout as well when applied. The brush that came with it is not the best but that’s okay because I have other brushes.
Ashley L.
When it comes to the price, this is not a bad palette at all! You get a significant range of color options, the colors are very wearable, and in the pan, they look beautiful! However, they do not have the texture or he blendability that I prefer in my eyeshadows. If I ever finish this product, I will most likely not repurchase.
Corina G.
Las Vegas, NV
Not exactly happy with this palette. Its pigmentation is horrible. Does not last at all for 2 hours. I only give it 3 stars only becUse it has some nice shimmers in it. But I'm not totally head over heals about it. Maybe good if you are doing a job interview or a meeting.. But not worth wearing out all day.
Bethany B.
Maryville, TN
I love this eyeshadow! It gives really great instructions that tell you how  to use it! I don’t notice much creasing throughout the day. I use it as often as possible because it’s so easy to apply! It came at a good price (much lower than competitors) and I would definitely buy it again.
Megan M.
This drugstore palette is decent for beginners to be a cheaper item, but I personally find most of the colors too tacky to use. They look very pigmented and creamy in the packaging but don’t go on as smoothly. The lighter colors are good for light accenting but that’s about all I use it for.
Charleigh C.
I actually use this quite often. You can build these shades up most of them at least. Just wish they had more matte shades. The shimmery ones can only be used on my eyelids and I don’t really like dark colors on my eyelids. For the price point it’s pretty good though. Nice for beginners
Maria M.
Santa Maria
I just bought this pallet and was afraid of the colors being transparent or not very pigmented since I have never tried any wet n wild eyeshadows. But I swatched the colors and love it, they have a good pigment and the shimer is just about right. Will definitely consider getting other eyeshadows by this brand.
Heather B.
Victoria, BC
Where can i buy these palettes?
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Victoria Z.
Jacksonville, FL
Does this last a while? Flake? Is it smudgy? How's the pigmentation?
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?