BY WET N WILD

• I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Sandra R.
Las Vegas, NV
Rose Gold has become my obsession so this Au Naturel Nude Awakening palette by Wet n Wild caught my eye when I saw it at Walmart. It was $6 and change so not expensive at all for 10 shades. The colors are beautiful to get that smokey rose gold look. I have olive skin so some of the rose gold shades didn't stand out as much as I would have liked. I used a primer when I applied it and it lasted me for several hours. The pigmentation is very decent and I had a little bit of fallout when I put it on-nothing crazy though. Overall I do like the colors to get a natural look and plan on using it for work/everyday looks. The photos below are without flash, two with flash to show the different ways the shades appear in different lighting.
Stephanie S.
Eugene, OR
I've been on a rose gold kick lately, and figured this would be perfect, especially for the super affordable price! It is a pretty good little palette! As I was doing swatches, I loved how buttery and smooth the shadows felt on my fingers. They do have fallout and chalkiness to them, however. But overall, they blend out ok. There are 5 matte shades and 5 shimmery shades. Shades 4 and 5 are my favorite, such gorgeous colors! I gave 3 stars because of the chalkiness, and the fact that they crease/fade easily without an eyeshadow primer. I would recommend this product for those on a budget or just starting out with makeup.
Celina C.
N Las Vegas, NV
I find myself reaching for this palette lately. He colors are so blend able and smooth there matte and some shimmers it's the perfect pallets for me .
Dez E.
Fontana, CA
I LOVE THIS PALETTE! I fell I love with it so much not only because of the beautiful colors but because of the price. The texture is so smooth and it can easily compete with any expensive eyeshadow palette on the market. I bought two of these from Walmart and now I carry it in my purse everyday. I'm glad Wet n' Wild has taken the initiative to supply a product of such quality for a price that everyone can afford.
Jae C.
I am so in love with this pallette! The colors are nicely pigmented. I love the rose theme and how it includes both mattes and shimmers.
Gissele G.
Taylorsville, UT
This is the first eyeshadow palette I've bought and let me tell you, for $5 it's well worth the price! Super pigmented and blendable! I love the neutral colors in this palette! I did my first ever cut crease with this palette!
Ahmaya C.
Amazing! I am a woman of color and all the shadows show up very nice on my skintone! Only 5 bucks aswell!! The shimmers do have a little fall out though
Micia G.
Huber Heights, OH
This palette is gorgeous! The color pigment is fair for the price but with a primer/ base (I use MAC paint pots) the color pay off is excellent. Only thing I dislike is the amount of fall out. Really powdery. Other than that I love it. I would recommend to anyone looking for a quick inexpensive palette with lots of wearable colors.
Kla B.
Bardstown, KY
I truly can't complain with this pallete at all. I bought it when I was in a pinch and didn't have my higher end shadows with me. However, this stuff could give a few of my higher end colors a run for their money. I still use this pallete from time to time now. I just can't believe how pigmented the colors are, how well it blended or how creamy they felt on my eye. I love that it had matte shadows in it to, to create plenty of different looks with. In the first picture I swatched all the colors only rubbing my.finger through twice in the other picture I am wear ONLY shadows from this pallete. A drug store must have for sure.
Katie M.
Vicco, KY
I only gave this one a three because I don't like the shimmers. They have terrible fallout and they don't apply great. However the mattes are amazing. They're a little chalky, though. Over all this is a decent palette for only $5
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
April G.
Lafayette, LA
Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good purchase?