BY WET N WILD #98 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• How are the pigments one these? Do they have a lot of fall out or...2 Answers
  • Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good ...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Nihal A.
It has a wonderful texture ,, It’s colors amazing ,, I Recommend it to all who want a natural looks for everyday outing
Kendra H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette is absolutely gorgeous. It is such a great drugstore/affordable eyeshadow palette! It has super great pigmentation and it’s super easy to blend! Wet n wild makes the best affordable drugstore eyeshadows in my opinion!
Ashley R.
Vanceboro, NC
This is probably one of my top favorite eye shadows! I'm not really one to use eyeshadow but because of this pallet I've been using it everyday! It's very affordable and Apply's very nice.
Chanel W.
this is truly my favorite from wet and wild. It is very pigmented and blends great the colors our awesome!
Neecole E.
Panorama City, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has easily become one of my favorite drugstore eyeshadows. I love the pigment of it and the color scheme. It definitely gave me ABH Modern Renaissance vibes and I love using it! this is the one palette I left at my boyfriends house because I know I get a lot of use out of it. I created a look for a smoked out liner and it came out great ! The black and the brown are very pigmented so go in with a light hand! I️ used the Kiss Lash Couture Faux Mink Little Black Dress lashes on top of it and it looked so good!
GENESIS O.
Lynchburg
Beauty Junkie Expert
It never lasts long enough to last the rest of the day and it also takes a lot for it to become pigmented but I guess you get what you pay for. The price is great but I would not recommend this product to anyone
Corranne M.
Hope Mills
Beauty Junkie Expert
So pigmented to be only one dollar or two never cost to much way to find and get i lovr this stuff if you ask me ill always but it
Stephanie C.
Henderson
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awesome stuff!!!! One of my favoriteproducts known to man kind!!!
I definitely use it any chance i get!
Id suggest it all day any day
Daniela 💖.
Fort Smith, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all the nude colors in the palette. It’s easy to go from a day to night time look using these products and fake eyelashes or a great mascara. The colors pop and look amazing. The price is very affordable.
Yolanda M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A very affordable basic go to every day eye shadow palate. I found mine at Walmart. I would definitely repurchase!
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?