BY WET N WILD

• I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
CO O.
CO O.
Philadelphia
These have very good pigment they blend super well along with the brushes the shimmer shadows are very pigmented and super pretty
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Punxsutawney , PA
I love these colors. They are perfect for the smiley eye or if you want just a subtle brown color. The only issue... which I think is for most, is it breaks easy! But will continue to buy this product. Very affordable.
Erica S.
Erica S.
Oliver Springs
Very blendable and pigmented! I love the variation of colors in this pallets as well. It goes with multiple looks and skin tones! I've tried other similar products that just don't want to show up when applied so I would most definitely recommend!!
Amber K.
Amber K.
moore
I really like this product. I’ve never tried wet n wild before and I wasn’t disappointed. The price point is amazing. It blends great, even when using other brands with it. The pigment is great. It does have some fallout but with the pigmentation it doesn’t really bother me. It has all the colors I use on a regular basis in one palette. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a drug store eyeshadow palette.
Felicia J.
Felicia J.
Merced, CA
The colors are so simple yet beautiful. Ive got mine from walmart, and the colors are so similar to the Naked brand. Great pigmentation at a great cost of about $6.
Tanya N.
Tanya N.
Gorgeous palette with all the nudes colours you need! Similar to the naked palette but a fraction of the cost! The formula blends out great! I love the fact they put looks to try on the back of the palette. This is great for any make up beginner!
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Palmdale ca
This is a perfect affordable drugstore pallet . It’s pigmented and nice for creating berry toned looks
Carmen P.
Carmen P.
I love going natural on my make-up! And this pallete is perfect! The color is very long lasting and won't smear easily! It looks very good with my brown eyes! It was my first time using it but I did enjoy it! Definitely recommend it
Jacquelin A.
Jacquelin A.
Orlando,Fl
This pallete is perfect. I love the shades of color and the formula is great also. I bought this specifically for the maroon shade and i was not let down. Another favorite color of mine from this pallete is the creamy white color. Great deal for an awesome palette.
Gina M.
Gina M.
Very pigmented shadows! Almost too pigmented. Also colors are not as they seem but still beautiful colors.
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Fort worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Lexington Pk, MD
I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palette. Long story short I had to start my makeup collection over completely. I got my basic shadows replaced but I want to get some fall shades back. How is the burgundy shade in this palette? Is it true to color? If no then does anyone have recommendations on some pretty matte burgundy or plum kind of colors?