BY WET N WILD

• I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Layla H.
Boise
These colors are so pretty and pigmented. I love the rosy shades of these and they blend so easily. They really don't even feel like drugstore shadows. I love these so much and I use the all the time.
Areeka M.
Srinagar
This palette has everything that you need for that party look smokey eyes. I use it whenever im going for a dinner or a party. Highly pigmented
Delynn S.
I love these colors especially the burgundy matte shade. Such a shame they are discontinuing this palette. Very pigmented drug store shades though.
Destiny C.
pauls valley, OK
I love this pallete I use it eveyday it can go nautral to drama in change of a few color I will alway use this and I will buy again when it all gone
Aby F.
For the low price point the color payoff is great! It has a bit of fallout but I daresay it's worth It! I reach for this palette quite often and i still have it over 6 months later!
Monique Y.
Tucson, AZ
I love the colors they  come with the lighter colors are ehh but I mean they work alright I love the dark burgundy color the most and its pigmented too and for the price it's good
Jennifer G.
Miami
This palette is actually a great palette. It's inexpensive, the colors are quite pigmented and they blend really nice together. A must try.
Dayana N.
phoenix
Very good pigmentation. Love the shimmers and different combinations. Would wear this to any party or fancy event
Cindy l.
AURORA, IL
Love love this palette so surprised how pigmented it was and how beautiful it looks great alternative if you can't afford the naked palette from urban decay
Havyn H.
Great price point for really awesome shadows. Not a ton of fallout and most of the colors are super pigmented
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
April G.
Lafayette, LA
Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good purchase?