BY WET N WILD

• Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good ...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Breyonna S.
I'll be honest, when I bought this palette I had pretty high expectations since I have always loved Wet n' Wild eyeshadows and this has definitely met them and then some. For this palette being around $5 you get a lot of value and quality for the price. I bought this palette to wear to work so I didn't have to constantly use my expensive palettes out of my collection for everyday wear. All of the eyeshadows in this palette are pigmented and blend relatively well. Some of the shadows are actually more pigmented than some of my MAC shadows, which is quite shocking due to the price difference. The packaging of this palette isn't the best nor the worst, and it does come with those sponge applicators that most of us typically throw away. I highly recommend using a primer with these shadows and a sticky base for the shimmer shades just to ensure they stick better. These shadows are more on the powdery side as well, but because of that they blend like butter. To my surprise the black was black and the wine shade was very pigmented, which are two things that don't normally happen with inexpensive eyeshadows. One of the gripes I have about this palette is that the pan sizes are very awkward to get certain brushes in, so if you use a semi-larger brush you will pick up color to the pans next to the color that you are looking to use. Overall I highly recommend this palette, especially if you're someone who likes wine neutral shades like I do.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Wet n wild has came a long way in the pigmentation and color choices all I have ever used is long lasting. Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow Nude Awakening
Jamie D.
Potosi, WI
I love this eyeshadow pallet! Seriously it's basically like the naked 3 palet but cheaper. I use it for my everyday makeup!
Renee s.
Kokomo, IN
Wet and wild is gonna kill the game with these super inexpensive pallettes this season they are deep and rich with pigment and the shimmer will highlight you in just the right places
Hannah H.
New Cairo, Cairo
Really pretty colors. I absolutely adore all of them. Never sure which one to use. They're all too perfect. So many looks are possible with this pallet. It's also a dupe for one of the urban decay Naked pallets but for 10 times less the price so that's great!
Doris W.
I love this eyeshadow palette. The shades are awesome colors. The shadow seems to last . I will purchase this again.
Courtney J.
Decatur, AL
Love love love this!!! Great colors for such a great price! The colors are pigmented!!
Avery B.
Portsmouth, RI
The eyeshadows are super pigmented and comparable to high end for sure. The only difference is some of the darker shades are not as vibrant. The range of colors in this palette is great and you could travel with this alone. I use this product all the time and it never disappoints. I especially love the taupe and maroon shades, they are beautiful. There is slight fall out when they are applied but it is easy to just brush that away. I would highly recommend this.
Kelly M.
sebring , fl
I like Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow. It really helps my small eyes appear bigger. I use it quite often. It is nicely packaged and the price is reasonable. It's very easy to apply and lasts all day.
Eliany P.
This eyeshadow palette is a pretty good quality palette for it being drugstore and so affordable. It's definitely not the best, but for the price I would totally recommend it. The shimmer shades don't have as much pigmentation, but with a spray like Fix + you can make them stand out more. The matte shades are super blendable!
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
April G.
Lafayette, LA
Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good purchase?