BY WET N WILD #87 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Cassie A.
Newberg, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like nude colors, especially for work, I just wish this stayed on longer. It's a great value for the price, but I hate having to competition redo my eyeshadow before any evening plans.
Erica H.
Wapato, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette has a beautiful shade range but I was let down when I swatched and used them on my eyes. The pigmentation just isn't there.
Samantha D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The shadows are chalky and the shimmers dont shine well. However , when wet, the shimmers are stunning
Jocelyn H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The good thing about this palette is the amount of colors, the bad thing is that each color is a different hardness. Some are really really soft while others are very hard and difficult to even get on my brush
Kinsey M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was so excited to snag this palette and give it a try! The colors are beautiful, but I found that even with a great primer, they didn't really pop. There is also a good amount of fall-out from the colors. I will definitely use this for daily wear, and I can't complain given the price point, but I'm not as impressed as I was hoping to be.
Nicole P.
West Rutland , VT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this shadow palled because I really liked the colors. When using it, it is very powdery and messy. When I swatched it on my hand I really liked the pigmentation. When I applied the shadows to my eyelids and blended it out, it pretty much just blended away into nothing. I bought this product off of the Wet N Wild website along with many other items. This was the only product I wasn't very pleased with in my haul.
Amarra H.
West Palm Beach
This product is good for it's price but not as pigmented as I thought. The maroon, dark brown, and black are the only ones with good pigments. The rest are okay. This product is pigmented if you wet your brush then apply the eyeshadow. Overall I would not buy this product again.
Macy B.
Yakima, WA
Decent pigmentation, blendable, and not a ton of fall out. They are not shadows that wow me and I don't find myself reaching for them often. I do find the darker colors to be especially blendable.
Theresa S.
Dover, PA
Doesn't last the entire day. Like the colors, they are my favorites, just wish it would last
Timia H.
Stillwater, OK
Au naturel eyeshadow is good. Sometimes it takes forever to get off depends on how much you use.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?