BY WET N WILD

• I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Cindy A.
Cindy A.
Las Vegas, NV
It's okay for the price. I would wet the brush to get more pigment out of them. Also easy to blend
Nicole
Nicole "Queen" J.
San Antonio , TX
The colors aren't as pigmented as I would like, but this palette is definitely one of my "Go-To" when I want to do a natural look!
Hana C.
Hana C.
San Diego, CA
Most of the shades are very pigmented and nice, however they are slightly dry and can take work to blend. If you are looking for something at a good price point, this is perfect. It is just not one of the best palettes out there.
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Merced
Nice beautiful shades that are together to give you more than one looks that you want to achieve. You do have to build up the products a bit but they work very nicely in the end I recommend if you're new to it.
Yajaira H.
Yajaira H.
Im not a big fan of eye shadows since I'm still learning how to put them on. But one thing I can say is I'm attracted to natural colors and I feel like this palette goes on smooth and the transition isn't drastically shown. I have been trying to put in more color to my collection but I have no complains about it I love how they always have different colors and various types to chose from.Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow Bare Necessities
Laura G.
Laura G.
Otra copia de la neked de urban decay, es bonita, la paleta calidad precio es buena, no se puede pedir mas por lo barata que es, el pack a ging es muy feo y malo, pero lo importante son las sombras y la pigmentación que bueno no están mal para el precio que tiene.
reagan k.
reagan k.
Very cheap and okay quality. It gives you a fair amount of product, not a lot of pigment though. If you're starting out with makeup, I would recommend.
Leah M.
Leah M.
Chillicothe, OH
The pigment in wet an wild isnt all that great ,so thats why i didnt rate higher. It is easy to use just not very good compared to other brands i would go with a better brand. Packaging and the price is very good so i guess for the price its a good buy. I would recommend if yoour like me and cant spend 100 on makeup
Kalaeja F.
Kalaeja F.
You usable to build this eye shadow up. It's not very pigmented but it can be. The colors are beautiful and natural. I carry it with me in my purse my go to eye shadow pallette for everyday.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
This product is definitely one of my favorite drugstore eyeshadow palettes! The color range is awesome and they blend pretty well. Now that I have a few higher end palettes I don't reach for this one as much, but if you're looking for a good drug store palette this one is awesome!
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Fort worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Lexington Pk, MD
I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palette. Long story short I had to start my makeup collection over completely. I got my basic shadows replaced but I want to get some fall shades back. How is the burgundy shade in this palette? Is it true to color? If no then does anyone have recommendations on some pretty matte burgundy or plum kind of colors?