BY WET N WILD

• Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good ...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Desiree S.
Longview, TX
Looks good but not as smooth of application as i thought it would be on my skin color. Nice colors in the palette itself packaging in ok for the price. I rarely use it because the color takes too much work to blend in. Would not purchase a second time.
Jackeline P.
West Jordan, UT
I feel like the colors are like the rest of other pallets but they have good pigment in them
Emily L.
Nice beginner pallet. It is very dark toned. Mostly matte but does have one beautiful light pink shimmery eyeshadow to die for. Doesn't blend super well but does last.
Amanda D.
Alexandria, LA
I have bought this product a couple times. I like it for light make up if your looking for more dramatic look you definitely need to apply it more then normal. I will buy again just for a quick natural look.
Teresa M.
South Gate, CA
This palette isn't very pigmented. The colors are nice but imy brushes don't pick up much.
Stephanie M.
I do enjoy this pallet for beginners that are starting out. This color payoff is decent and the product is affordable. This is something for higher school girls or women and men that like more of a natural done to look.
Alexis W.
Wamego, KS
This product has a great price and the shades are beautiful. But the sparkly shaded do not last at all and have way,way to much fallout. It does have great matte shades though that can go with any color.
Chassedy K.
Van Dyne, WI
I kind of enjoyed this product. I have had better in the past. My eye color is blue and some of the colors clashed. I would definitely say to buy this if you are begining and you want a cheap palette, but if you have been working with makeup for a while I would recommend a different product
Kristina B.
Barryville, NY
Disappointed in this purchase. At first glance it seemed like a good dupe for the Urban Decay palette, however that is not so. Pigmentation is nothing to get excited about.
Scheherazade L.
Hobbs, NM
I wasn't a fan. The colors are not very pigmented or very long lasting. Theseare great products for young girls.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
April G.
Lafayette, LA
Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good purchase?