BY WET N WILD

• I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Lorena T.
Lorena T.
Hialeah, FL
this palette might look good but these eyeshadows are very pale. it is long lasting tho but there's a lot of fallout. the packaging is neat and but remember to not get fooled. wet n wild has really good shadows and this is one of them
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
I love this eyeshadow palette. I get it frequently when we do our grocery shopping. It is pretty affordable too.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Mather, PA
I normally really like wet n wild products, so i picked up this pallet, which are my first shadows from this brand. The colors are nice and pigmented, but for some reason it just looks patchy to me. Idk if it's not blending well or what, but it hasn't been the best for me. I have used a bit of the foil colors, though, so it's not too bad. And it's cheap, which i love. I would recommend to others who have other shadows to use with it, but i probably won't purchase this for myself again.
Penelope A.
Penelope A.
mibuena pero no tiene muchos colores mate haciendo que sea necesario buscar ciertos tonos en otras paletas
Bailey F.
Bailey F.
Framingham, MA
Colors were vibrant and my skin didnt break out which is always a plus, sadly there wasn't much for wear time, and i had to reapply during a dance competition twice.
Haylee P.
Haylee P.
Douglas, GA
I give this pallet a 3 out of 5 because the pigmentation isn't that great. The matte colors are great! The shimmer colors not so much.. Even though this product lasted all day with NO primer!
Emily W.
Emily W.
Princeton, NJ
The light shimmer shades are creamy, but not very pigmented at all. They kind of blend into nothing except for a few specks of glitter on your face. Also, there is so much fallout it's ridiculous. Meanwhile, the darker matte shades are very pigmented, but also incredibly chalky. Altogether, you get what you paid for. Was a little disappointed in this.
Jackie V.
Jackie V.
This is not too bad ro be drug store highly recommend for beginners it get the job done and I have made some bomb looks with it
Abby W.
Abby W.
Wimberley, TX
The matte shades in this pallet are so incredibly beautiful! I seriously used them almost everyday! The color selection is also really beautiful you can really create a cohesive look with this one pallet! I was not impressed with the shimmer shades though. While they were pigmented they were also super flakey and dry! For the price I think it's a good pallet if only for the matte shades.
Mikayla D.
Mikayla D.
Olalla Wa
Shadows are nice quality and blendable. Pigment is so-so and some of the shimmer shades are chunky. Good palette for beginners but not a a good medium neutral crease color.
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Fort worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Lexington Pk, MD
I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palette. Long story short I had to start my makeup collection over completely. I got my basic shadows replaced but I want to get some fall shades back. How is the burgundy shade in this palette? Is it true to color? If no then does anyone have recommendations on some pretty matte burgundy or plum kind of colors?