BY WET N WILD

• I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Fernanda A.
Fernanda A.
Warr Acres
All the colors are except one are very very pigmented. Also very nice colors that I can and use everyday on a normal basis and are pretty neutral colors
Claire R.
Claire R.
woburn
I love the colors. But there not really pigmented. And it has a lot of fallout and I don't really use it that much
Marissa H.
Marissa H.
Queensbury, NY
I do not like this. The mattes are chalky as all hell and the shimmers do not pack a punch or even show up on the lid, whether I spray my brush beforehand or not. I always try and see if I can find a cheap eyeshadow palette that works well, and I'm always disappointed. :(
khristian a.
khristian a.
I like it but I have had so much better from them I hate that I have to use to different thing to get what I want in eyeshadow
Laura J.
Laura J.
Maryville, TN
I'm disappointed because it has beautiful colors but no pigment what so ever . When I apply it it does not show up , you can't tell what I've just done . It was cheap however but it's animal cruelty free and pretty colors so I thought it was we worth a shot !
Rene S.
Rene S.
Sterling Hts, MI
I was excited to try the Wet n Wild Au Naturel, but was sorely disappointed.  Swatching was even harder than expected since they're not quite pigmented. I watched them on the outside of my hand and they were still very visible, and i'm VERY pale.  After about 20 minutes of just typing on my computer, the colors were quickly fading. by about 30 minutes the shimmer colors all seemed to be gone with a bit of shine still left and the only visible were the black and charcoal colors, which had already seen a dramatic difference in pigment.  For my outer hand being less oily and doesn't move nearly as much as blinking, they faded much too quickly for my liking.
Jess R.
Jess R.
Dunedin, FL
I just feel like wet and wild is great in a pinch… But the product isn't highly pigmented. I purchased it at local pharmacy. It was easy to apply but didn't build really well. Maybe I didn't try the right product from them?
Madi S.
Madi S.
Mansfield
Not the best. Not a lot of pigment. Color scheme is nice but not the best. Kindve hard to blend
Daniela R.
Daniela R.
perris
I really like the colors but the quality is very poor. They don't have much pigmentation. It does crease even with a eye primer. There's only like some colors that actually had a pigmentation . I would not buy this again
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
I was really disappointed because it dosent work good it falls off my face i really dont like it
Isabel M.
Isabel M.
Evans, GA
Is this worth buying or should I look somewhere else?
Emily O.
Emily O.
There are 2 of these on the website, which palette is better for fair skin?
Kathia I.
Kathia I.
Mission, TX
How are the pigments one these? Do they have a lot of fall out or just the normal?
Christina S.
Christina S.
Would these be best used wet?