BY WET N WILD #88 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• How are the pigments one these? Do they have a lot of fall out or j...1 Answers
  • Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good pu...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palette....3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Claire R.
Claire R.
woburn
I love the colors. But there not really pigmented. And it has a lot of fallout and I don't really use it that much
Marissa H.
Marissa H.
Queensbury, NY
I do not like this. The mattes are chalky as all hell and the shimmers do not pack a punch or even show up on the lid, whether I spray my brush beforehand or not. I always try and see if I can find a cheap eyeshadow palette that works well, and I'm always disappointed. :(
khristian a.
khristian a.
I like it but I have had so much better from them I hate that I have to use to different thing to get what I want in eyeshadow
Laura J.
Laura J.
Maryville, TN
I'm disappointed because it has beautiful colors but no pigment what so ever . When I apply it it does not show up , you can't tell what I've just done . It was cheap however but it's animal cruelty free and pretty colors so I thought it was we worth a shot !
Rene S.
Rene S.
Sterling Hts, MI
I was excited to try the Wet n Wild Au Naturel, but was sorely disappointed.  Swatching was even harder than expected since they're not quite pigmented. I watched them on the outside of my hand and they were still very visible, and i'm VERY pale.  After about 20 minutes of just typing on my computer, the colors were quickly fading. by about 30 minutes the shimmer colors all seemed to be gone with a bit of shine still left and the only visible were the black and charcoal colors, which had already seen a dramatic difference in pigment.  For my outer hand being less oily and doesn't move nearly as much as blinking, they faded much too quickly for my liking.
Madi S.
Madi S.
Mansfield
Not the best. Not a lot of pigment. Color scheme is nice but not the best. Kindve hard to blend
Daniela R.
Daniela R.
perris
I really like the colors but the quality is very poor. They don't have much pigmentation. It does crease even with a eye primer. There's only like some colors that actually had a pigmentation . I would not buy this again
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
I was really disappointed because it dosent work good it falls off my face i really dont like it
Her.xo ..
Her.xo ..
Great for starters, but quality not so good. The price is good for what you're getting. Still great brand.
Käylee Ä.
Käylee Ä.
I don't like this pallet that much. They're not very pigmented and it's hard to blend. It's hard to apply also, the colors don't get on my brush at all and the color variations do not match each other so the looks come out odd
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Fort worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Lexington Pk, MD
I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palette. Long story short I had to start my makeup collection over completely. I got my basic shadows replaced but I want to get some fall shades back. How is the burgundy shade in this palette? Is it true to color? If no then does anyone have recommendations on some pretty matte burgundy or plum kind of colors?