BY WET N WILD

• Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good ...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
GENESIS O.
Lynchburg, VA
It never lasts long enough to last the rest of the day and it also takes a lot for it to become pigmented but I guess you get what you pay for. The price is great but I would not recommend this product to anyone
Richelle S.
Brownsville, PA
I didn't like it. It was difficult to work with. Also it was kinda patchy. Definitely wouldn't recommend.
Rose G.
Marietta, GA
This is horrible. Even when applied wet these just fall apart and look muddy and theyre too powdery and the clean up is awful
Tena S.
You get what you pay for. These colors are pretty but not pigmented at all and the color doesn't last longer than 2 hours.
Emmi A.
Ellsworth afb, SD
They are not to setting on your eyelids they don’t look that good and you got to apply a lot to see it also doesn’t last long so you’ll have to keep re applying
Fernanda A.
Warr Acres
All the colors are except one are very very pigmented. Also very nice colors that I can and use everyday on a normal basis and are pretty neutral colors
Claire R.
woburn
I love the colors. But there not really pigmented. And it has a lot of fallout and I don't really use it that much
Marissa H.
Queensbury, NY
I do not like this. The mattes are chalky as all hell and the shimmers do not pack a punch or even show up on the lid, whether I spray my brush beforehand or not. I always try and see if I can find a cheap eyeshadow palette that works well, and I'm always disappointed. :(
khristian a.
I like it but I have had so much better from them I hate that I have to use to different thing to get what I want in eyeshadow
Laura J.
Maryville, TN
I'm disappointed because it has beautiful colors but no pigment what so ever . When I apply it it does not show up , you can't tell what I've just done . It was cheap however but it's animal cruelty free and pretty colors so I thought it was we worth a shot !
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
April G.
Lafayette, LA
Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good purchase?