BY WET N WILD

• Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good ...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Adam N Elizabeth L.
Bedford, IN
I use this DAILY. One of my favorite pallets. I love doing smoky eye and this gives me a variety of the intensity I want. Great price for an amazing product
Anita K.
Maniwaki, Quebecc
Wet n Wild Nude Awakening eyeshadow palette is one of my favorite eyeshadow palettes. Lovely shades of matte and glitter colours. Very pigmented. I would highly recommend this affordable eyeshadow palette.
Alicia V.
Fort Meade
This was my top go palette, when I started makeup. It’s affordable and gorgeous on the eyes!
It’s an okay package, it didn’t catch my eyes but great eyeshadows. It’s easy to apply and I when I hit pan I will purchase an another one!
Tammy B.
Hephzibah
I bought this at Walmart over the weekend, I love the colors it's not pigmented but for the low price it's workable. You don't have to spend a fortune on make-up for it to look good.
Mahnoor Q.
LAHORE . PAKISTAN
I love this pallete.
Wet n wild is my fav drugstore brand.
The eye shades are so reasonable and very very easy at blending.
A definite try! Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow Nude Awakening
Lacy H.
Cleburne
I didnt think i was gonna like this but i was so wrong. I used it for a month straight and hit pan on some of the colors. It does have some fall out and last for most of the day. But im not complaining when you only pay 5$
Olga T.
This is an awesome pallet you guys have so many different colors in it it is called the aisle natural Rall this is the nude awakening pallet and it has I’m nice shimmers and it has my Starks Ava has nice lights in the brush is really comfortable. The price is pretty awesome
Dominica W.
Haw River, NC
Love this thing. I use it all the time. Great colors and easy to use. Some color don’t work for me but that is just because of my skin tone
Shiza Arslan A.
baltimorw
this pallete is beautiful, love the colours. Very pigmented. not powdery at all and t feels creamy. Blend really easily.
Carla G.
San Pedro, CA
These colors are perfect for a natural eye look and the eye shadows are really easy to apply. I use this all the time!
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
April G.
Lafayette, LA
Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good purchase?