BY WET N WILD

• I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
CO O.
CO O.
Philadelphia
These have very good pigment they blend super well along with the brushes the shimmer shadows are very pigmented and super pretty
Felicia J.
Felicia J.
Merced, CA
The colors are so simple yet beautiful. Ive got mine from walmart, and the colors are so similar to the Naked brand. Great pigmentation at a great cost of about $6.
Tanya N.
Tanya N.
Gorgeous palette with all the nudes colours you need! Similar to the naked palette but a fraction of the cost! The formula blends out great! I love the fact they put looks to try on the back of the palette. This is great for any make up beginner!
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Palmdale ca
This is a perfect affordable drugstore pallet . It’s pigmented and nice for creating berry toned looks
Carmen P.
Carmen P.
I love going natural on my make-up! And this pallete is perfect! The color is very long lasting and won't smear easily! It looks very good with my brown eyes! It was my first time using it but I did enjoy it! Definitely recommend it
Jacquelin A.
Jacquelin A.
Orlando,Fl
This pallete is perfect. I love the shades of color and the formula is great also. I bought this specifically for the maroon shade and i was not let down. Another favorite color of mine from this pallete is the creamy white color. Great deal for an awesome palette.
Jocelyn F.
Jocelyn F.
Las vegas
love this pallete I can create different looks with this which I love alot!!  the pricing is great since it comes with many colors you will use! the packaging is great the pigment is great how many eyesdows it comes with I love this overall. it's amazing
Allison H.
Allison H.
Los Angeles , CA
This palette was so cheap and the colors are so beautiful! The shimmer colors had a bit of fall out but I don’t mind considering how nicely they came out..would totally recommend especially for this fall season that’s begun!
Erin J.
Erin J.
Mt Pleasant, MI
This is the best drugstore palette I've ever purchased. I totally consider this a dupe for the naked 3 palette. The colors are so pigmented and blendable, and the shimmers are so pretty. They're gorgeous by themsevles, but if you wet your brush with setting spray it takes them to another level. The only draw back is there is a bit of kick up, but for the price and quality I think it's totally worth it.
Grace P.
Grace P.
Bloomington, IN
I love this palette! It has the perfect shades for a good neutral look but it is also great for darker, smoky eyes. I also love that there are glittery shades and matte shades so you can use a little bit of both. Overall a great product
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Fort worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Lexington Pk, MD
I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palette. Long story short I had to start my makeup collection over completely. I got my basic shadows replaced but I want to get some fall shades back. How is the burgundy shade in this palette? Is it true to color? If no then does anyone have recommendations on some pretty matte burgundy or plum kind of colors?