BY WET N WILD

• I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Dez E.
Fontana, CA
I LOVE THIS PALETTE! I fell I love with it so much not only because of the beautiful colors but because of the price. The texture is so smooth and it can easily compete with any expensive eyeshadow palette on the market. I bought two of these from Walmart and now I carry it in my purse everyday. I'm glad Wet n' Wild has taken the initiative to supply a product of such quality for a price that everyone can afford.
Avery B.
Portsmouth, RI
The eyeshadows are super pigmented and comparable to high end for sure. The only difference is some of the darker shades are not as vibrant. The range of colors in this palette is great and you could travel with this alone. I use this product all the time and it never disappoints. I especially love the taupe and maroon shades, they are beautiful. There is slight fall out when they are applied but it is easy to just brush that away. I would highly recommend this.
Rene S.
Sterling Hts, MI
I was excited to try the Wet n Wild Au Naturel, but was sorely disappointed.  Swatching was even harder than expected since they're not quite pigmented. I watched them on the outside of my hand and they were still very visible, and i'm VERY pale.  After about 20 minutes of just typing on my computer, the colors were quickly fading. by about 30 minutes the shimmer colors all seemed to be gone with a bit of shine still left and the only visible were the black and charcoal colors, which had already seen a dramatic difference in pigment.  For my outer hand being less oily and doesn't move nearly as much as blinking, they faded much too quickly for my liking.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
This palette is a great addition to my makeup collection. The colors are beautiful, arrays of pinks and burgundy/browns that can create many different eye looks. And that matte black shade? Comparable to some of my mid-range ones. The formula is a bit powdery and has kickback but are pigmented. They're also blendable which is great. Quality shadows for the drugstore price. Quite impressed as I didn't expect to like these shadows as much as I do!
Krystal L.
Crown Point, IN
Absolutely love this shadow palette. I received this from my husband for Christmas and I gave him a vague description of what I like. All I said was get dark colors and he did a very good job. These are perfect blend of everything I need. Definitely recommend for someone who's into smokey eyes or dark colors in general.
Brittany O.
Tavares, FL
Wow! I am so impressed with this palette.
These formulas are great. They're wonderfully soft and almost creamy, not chalky or powdery at all. Each color is pretty consistent and they're all highly pigmented. Most blend out very well and fairly easily, but a few require a little finessing.
The included colors are extremely versatile and wearable.
Packaging is typical of a cheap, drugstore palette. It's lightweight and certainly nothing fancy or cute to look at, and I'll probably have some issues with the hinges or clasp breaking later, honestly.
For about $5-$6 USD, though, these are a must have!
Cassidy B.
Windom, MN
I remember when I first stated wearing makeup, Wet n Wild was a brand I learned to stay very far away from because I always thought the quality of their makeup was very cheap. Now, I have several Wet n Wild products in my makeup bag that I use in my everyday makeup routine along with my high end makeup! Especially this eyeshadow palate right here. I love this SO much. Wet n Wild has stepped their game up so much that the quality of their makeup is now comparable to the more expensive high end makeup. The pigmentation in the colors of their eyeshadows is so rich and beautiful. I use an eyelid primer and a setting spray to really lock this in, and when I do that the eyeshadow stays on my eyelids until I take it off. There is a perfect combination of mattes and shimmers, which I love. The best part is the PRICE. I paid $5 for this!
Adriana G.
Torreon, Coahuila
The colors on these palette reminds me a lot of Urban Decay's Naked 3 palette but this is in a affordable presentation. The colors are actually really pingmented, even the matte ones, and the shimmery ones are so stunning. Really blendable and stays on your lid, I also like it because you can make from a natural everyday look to a smokey eye for a night out. If you love cool toned pink shadows this is for you!
Jayme C.
Center Point, AL
I LOVE THIS PALETTE! It is right up my alley in the color scheme each shade is so pigmented and I love it! Stays on all day, but use your finger for the shimmery shades and that makes them more vibrant! These are also very soft shades, so be very lighthanded with this formula and build up the color on your eyes gradually back and forth, I really really really do recommend this palette. I want to try the other one because if it's like this one I know I will love that too. :) One of my favorite palettes!!!!
Krista M.
San Jose, CA
Disappointed with this palette's quality. If you've used the Fergie line that launched with WnW several years ago, you may recall how good the palettes were. The quality of this palette is nothing close in comparison. The color payoff varies from shade to shade and is not consistent. What you'll notice right off the bat is fall out -- bad. The shadow doesn't want to stick to your lids. I use the WnW Photofocus Primer, which is my fave, and I still can't get good blending or the color to stick.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
April G.
Lafayette, LA
Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good purchase?