Add a Photo

Photos (91)
Erika R.
Erika R.
South Ozone Park, NY
Jan. 14, 2017, 12:28 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Pretty good pallets, it's pigment is okay, but I love the colors! I don't really like bright over exaggerated colors so these are perfect for me.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Zachary , LA
I love this it has wonderful colors I use it almost everyday I wish it has a few nudes and a different brush applicator but all in all wonderful
Lauryn K.
Lauryn K.
Columbus, OH
Jan. 11, 2017, 9:55 a.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
i love the colors in this palette. it's really cheap for the amount that you get. the pigment is okay, not the greatest and not terrible either
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
I love this palette and its shades! It has very good pigment and it is workable and blends nicely with proper brush. Also, the price is great!
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Irving, TX
Jan. 22, 2017, 10:03 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I am a sucker for neutrals, if you don't want to spend money or waste your expensive high end shadows this neutral palette is the way to go!!
Melia W.
Melia W.
I love nude eye shadows and these are one of my favorites. It almost makes me love them even more because they're pretty inexpensive, too.
markeita h.
markeita h.
Newport, TN
Jan. 16, 2017, 2:13 a.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Loveeee this pallet. They blend perfectly and pigment is amazing. The price is so affordable, and they are so many choices to choose from.
gisselle v.
gisselle v.
brooklyn, ny
Feb. 5, 2017, 6:19 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
various of different colors for a natural look which i mostly go for which makes me seem decent and ready even if i didnt wear much makeup
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Gates, TN
I like a more natural look. I wear glasses so no one really notices of I have it in or not. It is really lightweight and I love the shades
Winter Z.
Winter Z.
Odessa, TX
I love the eye shadow but sometimes I wish the color stayed on I feel like it comes off my face way to easy but they do have awesome colors
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Grace A.
Grace A.
How does this Palette compare to Rimmel's nude palette? What about Maybellene's?