BY WET N WILD #88 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• How are the pigments one these? Do they have a lot of fall out or j...1 Answers
  • Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good pu...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palette....3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
leslie r.
leslie r.
Aurora, IL
i hate doing my eyeshadow because i have horrible hands for it but i still love these colors they fit my skin color and the pigmentation is great
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Zachary, LA
I love this it has wonderful colors I use it almost everyday I wish it has a few nudes and a different brush applicator but all in all wonderful
Lauryn K.
Lauryn K.
Columbus, OH
i love the colors in this palette. it's really cheap for the amount that you get. the pigment is okay, not the greatest and not terrible either
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
I love this palette and its shades! It has very good pigment and it is workable and blends nicely with proper brush. Also, the price is great!
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Irving, TX
I am a sucker for neutrals, if you don't want to spend money or waste your expensive high end shadows this neutral palette is the way to go!!
Melia W.
Melia W.
I love nude eye shadows and these are one of my favorites. It almost makes me love them even more because they're pretty inexpensive, too.
Winter Z.
Winter Z.
Odessa, TX
I love the eye shadow but sometimes I wish the color stayed on I feel like it comes off my face way to easy but they do have awesome colors
gisselle v.
gisselle v.
brooklyn, ny
various of different colors for a natural look which i mostly go for which makes me seem decent and ready even if i didnt wear much makeup
markeita h.
markeita h.
Newport, TN
Loveeee this pallet. They blend perfectly and pigment is amazing. The price is so affordable, and they are so many choices to choose from.
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Cookeville, TN
It's a very cheap pallet with some pretty colors. The shadows are surprisingly creamy but it is quite the hassle to get them to blend out.
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Fort worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Lexington Pk, MD
I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palette. Long story short I had to start my makeup collection over completely. I got my basic shadows replaced but I want to get some fall shades back. How is the burgundy shade in this palette? Is it true to color? If no then does anyone have recommendations on some pretty matte burgundy or plum kind of colors?