BY WET N WILD

• Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good ...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Lexii F.
Cape Coral, FL
I absolutely love my nude pallet!! Goinf natural is my thing! The colors fit my skin tone so well and they blend in perfectly!
Laura H.
Best palette I have purchased! Not even kidding about how amazing the pigmentation on these shadows is! Totally recommend!!
Valerie C.
Leroy, New York (NY)
Once again the natural eyes are so sexy any guy would love to see them on anyone if you can try it then I think you should
Karina M.
I really love it, the colors are so pigmented and easy to blend. And the best of all is the low price for a high quality.
Shelby S.
Boaz, AL
I use this eye shadow palette weekly you can make so many different looks with it. It's very pigmented and looks great!
Melissa H.
The color selection is amazing and each shade is nice and pigmented. And I'd have to say that the mattes are very good.
Adrienne B.
Oak Park, MI
Me personally love nude colors. I could live off of them. But this is a really pretty color. And it won't let you down.
Paola G.
Richardson, TX
Love this pallet. I love te colors and they work perfectly with my skin tone. I used them daily and will keep using it.
Nicole M.
This pallet has a very good variety of bright colors! They are very pigmented but i would go for a more natrual pallet.
Elizabeth B.
Ironwood, MI
Wet and Wild eye shadow and eye liners work very well and you can't find a better price than what this company offers.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
April G.
Lafayette, LA
Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good purchase?