Add a Photo

#55 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Photos (74)
Priscilla h.
Priscilla h.

This is an excellent pilot it's good for any skin tone it's great for beginners as well as professionals it will be well worth your money so go ahead and give it a try I wish I had indulged in a color a few more color Shades and palates but it's also great
Shorty J.
Shorty J.

I like this palette. For someone just starting out with makeup and who's on a budget, it's great! Very reasonable price and actually decent quality. Drugstore makeup is stepping their game up. These eye shadows are nice, workable, blendable & affordable.
Jazzmine F.
Jazzmine F.
Bullhead City

This is my everyday eyeshadow pallet its super affordable and can find it at any place that sells drug store makeup worth every penny great pigment and long lasting with using a great eyeshadow primer im running out and need to go get this pallet again.
Laura C.
Laura C.

Love it! The must have in your purse! It blends like a dream and the pigment is amazing. You get your money's worth. But it doesn't have the staying power of higher end eye shadows. You will need to reapply after 6 plus hours to keep the color popping.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Dayton, OH

As far as drugstore palettes go, this is in my top 3! The colors are so pigmented and a small amount goes a long way, so you really get your money's worth. I especially love how blendable these shades are. Minimal effort to get such a beautiful payoff.
Desiree S.
Desiree S.
Longview, TX

Looks good but not as smooth of application as i thought it would be on my skin color. Nice colors in the palette itself packaging in ok for the price. I rarely use it because the color takes too much work to blend in. Would not purchase a second time.
Leilani S.
Leilani S.

This palette is comparable to the Naked set. The pigment is great and the sparkle is not as grainy as you would think for an affordable brand. It blends easily and a fraction of the price of my Naked set. Would definitely recommend and purchase again.
jaiie v.
jaiie v.
Gresham , OR

I don't own many brand name eyeshadow products but I've used this one before and it really pigmented. I love all the colors and it can give you an all natural look. Natural smiley eyes are really perfect for me since I'm new to using all these colors.
Layla V.
Layla V.
Orlando, FL

Bought it at target for about $6 after watching it on a YouTube video. The colors remind me of naked 3. I like the pigmentation and most important of all I like the price. Wet n wild never disappoints when it comes to affordable food quality product.
Tanya G.
Tanya G.

I love this color so much and the nudes are my favorite of most of all that's what's mostly in my makeup for maybe some other colors but rather than that nudes are like one of the best ones ever for brown eyes and definitely with green eyes as well
Carolina E.
Carolina E.

are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX

What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park

Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX

Are all the shades pigmented?
Grace A.
Grace A.

How does this Palette compare to Rimmel's nude palette? What about Maybellene's?

Join Now