Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Arabella M.
Arabella M.
Pueblo, CO

Love that these colors are neutral and not too flashy. Great for those days where you want a more subtle look. I love that the colors that are shimmery aren't too much for a casual makeup day. I definitely would recommend this palette to those who prefer neutral colors.
Carolina C.
Carolina C.

This palette is Something! I really like the color range, even though some eyeshadows does not have a very good pigmentation.
Taking off this little bump in the road, I don't regret buying it, because the price was good enough and I still have some very pretty colors!
Cheyenne F.
Cheyenne F.
Midlothian, TX

I use this pallets every single day I love the tones! I especially appreciate the guides on the back of the package that gives you images of different ways of using the colors to add to your style! I've had mine for over a year and still haven't had to replace it yet!
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
East Aurora, NY

Don't be turned off by the price thinking that this is just another cheap palette. I'm impressed by how well this works! The colors are so pigmented and smooth. They blend nicely. The colors coordinate well and look great with any eye color. Overall I'm so impressed.
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.

I absolutely love nude colors so when I saw that Wet n Wild had a nude eyeshadow palette I had to get it. I do not regret my desicion because the colors are so beautiful and are NUDE. I recommend everyone should try this palete if you want a nude/natural look!
Evadne H.
Evadne H.

I love this eyeshadow palette and use it on a daily basis. I got it at Walmart for about $6 and it is well worth the price. I use these glittery pink toned eye shadows when I'm going out with friends. I would recommend this for someone experimenting with eyeshadow
Ilse R.
Ilse R.
Topeka, KS

I tend to grab this pallet for a everyday use. I bought it at Walmart. The pigment is great but some of the shadows have some fallout but not a lot. I find it suit on every eye color. I would not buy again just because there are so many other pallets I wanna try.
DeOnna C.
DeOnna C.
Mount Pleasant

This is one of my favorite eye shadow palettes. It was not to pricey at all and the value was great. It was under $10. The packaging was very nice as well. It was very easy to use and blended nicely on the eye. I would buy it again in the future once I run out.
Jai
Jai

I hit pan on this palette. ITS SUPER AFFORDABLE! and for the pigment and color payoff with this palette is absolutely mind blowing. You can dupe some colors from many of the tops brands. I highly recommend this product for the price and if you're starting out.
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
Albany, GA

Amazing value! This product is very pigmented, builds well and blends well! I have brown eyes and the violets and rises make them pop! I have received so many compliments while wearing this eyeshadow! I just can't say enough about how much I love this pallete!
Carolina E.
Carolina E.

are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX

What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park

Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX

Are all the shades pigmented?
Grace A.
Grace A.

How does this Palette compare to Rimmel's nude palette? What about Maybellene's?

Join Now