BY WET N WILD #95 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• How are the pigments one these? Do they have a lot of fall out or...2 Answers
  • Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good ...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Melia W.
I love nude eye shadows and these are one of my favorites. It almost makes me love them even more because they're pretty inexpensive, too.
Winter Z.
Odessa, TX
I love the eye shadow but sometimes I wish the color stayed on I feel like it comes off my face way to easy but they do have awesome colors
markeita h.
Newport, TN
Loveeee this pallet. They blend perfectly and pigment is amazing. The price is so affordable, and they are so many choices to choose from.
Elizabeth W.
Cookeville, TN
It's a very cheap pallet with some pretty colors. The shadows are surprisingly creamy but it is quite the hassle to get them to blend out.
Jennifer C.
Gates, TN
I like a more natural look. I wear glasses so no one really notices of I have it in or not. It is really lightweight and I love the shades
Molly T.
Gueydan, LA
Best part about this pallette ... I purchased it in a gift set that was 1/2 off !he colors pop and are great for day time or night time.
emily c.
Hoopeston, IL
I love natural eye looks and i love the wet and wild natural palete and its color options are great for those who want a bit more pop
Ashley L.
This is my favorite pallet! It has a good mix of matte and shimmer which are easy to blend and can be mixed to make a bunch of looks.
DiAnna S.
Duncanville, TX
I'm a huge fan of wet n wild, and I especially liked this product in particular, because of the color, and natural looks it brings.
Daisy R.
Really good for everyday use. Color pigment is not so much have to really built up the color but other then that its a great buy.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
April G.
Lafayette, LA
Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good purchase?