BY WET N WILD

• I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Jorge R.
Santa Rosa, NM
Gave this as a gift to mom, who rarely ever uses makeup and I notice she uses it alot more then I thought. Very easy and every day type of palette anyone can use.
Gianna C.
Lake Worth, FL
I actually like this palette for when I am going for a “no make up make up” look. The colors aren’t pigmented but they apply very easily. You have to build up the pigment. They’re very neutral colors.
Carrie O.
Crown Point
I just bought this product recently for the first time.  Very affordable.  Works well.  You get lots of colors.  Will definitely buy again, but I expect this one to last a pretty long time.
Tiff K.
Clairton, PA
I do love wet and wild eye shadows very much the only problem I have is the powder kick back I have with some of the colors and they aren't pigmented all the time
Cheyenne W.
Hammond, LA
This palette, along with its sister palette are hands down the best drugstore palettes I've ever bought and rival any of my higher end palettes. The colors are beautifully pigmented and a DREAM to blend. They are wonderfully soft with an almost buttery texture. I have had so much fun playing around with this palette. For a week straight I used it and created one day and one night look every day with a total of 14 unique looks from the softest neutral to the most dramatic night look. The black is probably one of my favorite colors due to its intense pigmentation. You can't go wrong with this palette. I won't even lower the score for the packaging and cheap applicator because this is a $5 palette. I highly recommend it and will keep buying it!
Katherine F.
Carrboro, NC
This is a great drugstore eyeshadow palette. I bought this when I decided to learn how to do my own eye makeup since I didn't want to waste an expensive palette on just practice.

Pros:
-Great rosy gold color variety, can create many looks
-Good pigmentation, although some of the shimmers show up better if you use water or a setting spray
-Relatively easy to blend for a drugstore palette

Cons:
- Powdery: I recommend priming your eyes and doing your eye look first, especially if using the darker colors, as there will be fallout
Kristen W.
I have been trying to find a nude set that was not too dark nor two light as i am just learning how and what colors look great with my eyes, i have found this set to be the perfect set for me!!! I am very pleased with all the colors and i have mainly used 1, 2, 3, 5, 8 and 10 so far ! Also learning the blending and smudging lol. But over all i am very very impressed with the colors and how well they actually stay put ALL DAY! . I am not one who will spend a fortune on make up . So this is also very reasonably priced !
Victoria G.
I have a very love/hate with this palette, but overall it's great and worth it to have. I have actually purchased 2, and each time the lighter colors shatter and crumble, just sitting in my makeup cabinet. That is a major turnoff, but I really like the deeper shades, so in a strange way I consider it worth it. A lot of product comes off of the pan when you swipe your finger or brush, and it does have decent pigmentation, but don't expect MAC or Makeup Geek quality... I've read several reviews comparing or saying this is better, and that's laughable. These are great for the price though, I love the deep maroon shade the most. I do recommend this, just be really careful with it, the pale colors aren't pressed enough.
Tiffany C.
Mather, PA
I normally really like wet n wild products, so i picked up this pallet, which are my first shadows from this brand. The colors are nice and pigmented, but for some reason it just looks patchy to me. Idk if it's not blending well or what, but it hasn't been the best for me. I have used a bit of the foil colors, though, so it's not too bad. And it's cheap, which i love. I would recommend to others who have other shadows to use with it, but i probably won't purchase this for myself again.
Ellyn M.
Detroit, MI
I remember growing up with wet and wild products in the 90's.  They weren't considered high quality or good.  They were the cheapest thing you could buy. This palette is awesome. There are lots of pigmentation in every color. There's a wide variety of shades so you can come up with many different looks from this one palette.  It is easy to apply and I found myself stunned at how good it was.  I am a believer.  I will keep this palette as part of my makeup kit for years to come.  You can't beat the price.   I never thought 20 plus years later that I would be wearing and loving Wet n Wild, but this Au Naturel Nude Awakening has made me a convert. Run to your nearest drug store and get it now!
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
April G.
Lafayette, LA
Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good purchase?