Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow Nude Awakening uploaded by Ayianna P.Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow Nude Awakening uploaded by Lily C.Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow Nude Awakening uploaded by Celina C.See all 103 photos

BY WET N WILD #57 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Can a someone with dark skin let me k...I believe it would compliment ... 2 Answers
  • How does this Palette compare to Rimm...I agree, the shadows,work bett... 2 Answers
  • Should I get this? Would it suit my s...Yes it's a beautiful little ey... 3 Answers
Photos (103)
Ashleyann I.
Ashleyann I.
Bushkill, PA
Feb. 5, 2017, 5:11 a.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Colors are nice but really would like a broader selection in colors other than such vibrant ones. Other than that I can see this palette added to my go out collection but not everyday wear.
Marilyn M.
Marilyn M.
Philadelphia, PA
Jan. 22, 2017, 2:12 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Great dupe for the naked pallets by urban decay. Beautiful pigmented eye shadows ! They blend out effortlessly and great price for people on a budget. One of the few good drugstore brands.
Rudie Lynn B.
Rudie Lynn B.
San Marcos, TX
One of my favorite palettes from wet n wild. However, you must be careful because if you drop them, they will break. The colors are very pigmented and could be a dupe for UD Naked Palette.
Grass P.
Grass P.
Winchester, KY
This shadow has nice pigment and color to it. I use it in pretty much every eyeshadow look I do. It's also very affordable compared to other brands, but I feel like it works better.
Jan. 16, 2017, 1:42 a.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This product has a bit of fall out but most eyeshadows do too so it doesnt really bother me , colors are beyond beautiful either way and that is what i look for in eyeshadows
Kadance H.
Kadance H.
Enterprise, AL
Jan. 28, 2017, 5:25 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
A very inexpensive product! I used to use the naked pallet and now I no long have to spend $30-$40 for eye shadow! It stays on all day and blends perfectly! Love this makeup!
Riley B.
Riley B.
Orem, UT
Jan. 23, 2017, 5:15 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
LOVE THIS PALETTE. Most of the shades are super pigmented, a few aren't. I highly suggest using primer to really make them stand out, but they stay on pretty well otherwise.
Bella B.
Bella B.
Reno, NV
Jan. 16, 2017, 10:54 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
It has beautiful shades I use it when I'm wearing a lot ofbblackto make it pop more and I love doing a ambray look with it and I use some of the shades for my nose contour.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Sacramento, CA
Jan. 14, 2017, 8:27 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
These eyeshadows are actually really pigmented and blend very well for there price. The colors are very nice and I love how they have mattes and shimmers in the pallete.
Linda L.
Linda L.
Laurel, MD
Jan. 22, 2017, 7:31 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Just bought this palette and can not wait to use. I have some looks in mind.. I want to buy another for when I do wedding this weekend! very pigment! must have palette
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?