Add a Photo

Photos (65)
DeOnna C.
DeOnna C.
Seneca, SC

This is one of my favorite eye shadow palettes. It was not to pricey at all and the value was great. It was under $10. The packaging was very nice as well. It was very easy to use and blended nicely on the eye. I would buy it again in the future once I run out.
Jai
Jai

I hit pan on this palette. ITS SUPER AFFORDABLE! and for the pigment and color payoff with this palette is absolutely mind blowing. You can dupe some colors from many of the tops brands. I highly recommend this product for the price and if you're starting out.
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
Albany, GA

Amazing value! This product is very pigmented, builds well and blends well! I have brown eyes and the violets and rises make them pop! I have received so many compliments while wearing this eyeshadow! I just can't say enough about how much I love this pallete!
Laura J.
Laura J.
Maryville, TN

I'm disappointed because it has beautiful colors but no pigment what so ever . When I apply it it does not show up , you can't tell what I've just done . It was cheap however but it's animal cruelty free and pretty colors so I thought it was we worth a shot !
Shantina S.
Shantina S.
Ava, MO

Great product at a great price. The colors go with everything, every natural looking and not made up. I am a natural color kind of girl. Stays on for a long time. Would recommend this product to everyone. It feels and looks like an expensive make up product.
Priscilla h.
Priscilla h.

This is an excellent pilot it's good for any skin tone it's great for beginners as well as professionals it will be well worth your money so go ahead and give it a try I wish I had indulged in a color a few more color Shades and palates but it's also great
Shorty J.
Shorty J.

I like this palette. For someone just starting out with makeup and who's on a budget, it's great! Very reasonable price and actually decent quality. Drugstore makeup is stepping their game up. These eye shadows are nice, workable, blendable & affordable.
Jazzmine F.
Jazzmine F.
Bullhead City

This is my everyday eyeshadow pallet its super affordable and can find it at any place that sells drug store makeup worth every penny great pigment and long lasting with using a great eyeshadow primer im running out and need to go get this pallet again.
Tsampika S.
Tsampika S.
Athens

a really nice palette ..i think is a dupe for another high end one..the colours are nice but they do not seem that nice on the eyelids. the price is great! well done wet n wild for this one..but try harder on some othet products of yours! i recommet it
Desiree S.
Desiree S.
Longview, TX

Looks good but not as smooth of application as i thought it would be on my skin color. Nice colors in the palette itself packaging in ok for the price. I rarely use it because the color takes too much work to blend in. Would not purchase a second time.
Carolina E.
Carolina E.

are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX

What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park

Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX

Are all the shades pigmented?
Ronda N.
Ronda N.

I just bought this pallet, I heard it was kind of a dupe for an urban decay naked pallet, what are your thoughts on this pallet? Also just started a YouTube channel about makeup if you can check it out and subscribe that would be awesome! I only have 3 videos right now just trying to get the hang of it Link: user/adnor26ify

Join Now