BY WET N WILD

• I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Ashleyann I.
Ashleyann I.
Bushkill, PA
Colors are nice but really would like a broader selection in colors other than such vibrant ones. Other than that I can see this palette added to my go out collection but not everyday wear.
Marilyn M.
Marilyn M.
Philadelphia, PA
Great dupe for the naked pallets by urban decay. Beautiful pigmented eye shadows ! They blend out effortlessly and great price for people on a budget. One of the few good drugstore brands.
Rudie Lynn B.
Rudie Lynn B.
San Marcos, TX
One of my favorite palettes from wet n wild. However, you must be careful because if you drop them, they will break. The colors are very pigmented and could be a dupe for UD Naked Palette.
Grass P.
Grass P.
Winchester, KY
This shadow has nice pigment and color to it. I use it in pretty much every eyeshadow look I do. It's also very affordable compared to other brands, but I feel like it works better.
Kadance H.
Kadance H.
Enterprise, AL
A very inexpensive product! I used to use the naked pallet and now I no long have to spend $30-$40 for eye shadow! It stays on all day and blends perfectly! Love this makeup!
This product has a bit of fall out but most eyeshadows do too so it doesnt really bother me , colors are beyond beautiful either way and that is what i look for in eyeshadows
Riley B.
Riley B.
Saint George, UT
LOVE THIS PALETTE. Most of the shades are super pigmented, a few aren't. I highly suggest using primer to really make them stand out, but they stay on pretty well otherwise.
Bella B.
Bella B.
Reno, NV
It has beautiful shades I use it when I'm wearing a lot ofbblackto make it pop more and I love doing a ambray look with it and I use some of the shades for my nose contour.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Sacramento, CA
These eyeshadows are actually really pigmented and blend very well for there price. The colors are very nice and I love how they have mattes and shimmers in the pallete.
Linda L.
Linda L.
Laurel, MD
Just bought this palette and can not wait to use. I have some looks in mind.. I want to buy another for when I do wedding this weekend! very pigment! must have palette
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Fort worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Lexington Pk, MD
I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palette. Long story short I had to start my makeup collection over completely. I got my basic shadows replaced but I want to get some fall shades back. How is the burgundy shade in this palette? Is it true to color? If no then does anyone have recommendations on some pretty matte burgundy or plum kind of colors?