Add a Photo

#58 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Photos (74)
Shayleigh C.
Shayleigh C.

I love this pallet so much! All of the shadows have great pigment! And for 12 shadows I think it was about $6! They are very smooth when you put them on. I think I bought mine at Walmart where the wet and wild stuff is. I would recommend this to anyone who like neutral shades!
Jacqueline D.
Jacqueline D.
springville, pa

This is my go to pallette. I think it is stunning. The looks are beautiful. There are shimmer and matte colors. The only thing missing is another transition shade. It has dark, highlighter, and one transition that is really pretty. I love the shades and how affordable it is.
Darelys P.
Darelys P.
San Juan

If you're like me, a crazy lover nude shadows I recommend one and thousand times it is palette of shades. They are very affordable and have a spectacular pigmentation. It serves to make different styles in our eyes. In fact, I use it almost every day. I recommend the girls.
Kayleen E.
Kayleen E.
Concord, NH

I like this eyeshadow. However it is faint and comes off easily. I buy at Walmart. Yes there's room for improvement. It is easy to apply, as any eyeshadow is in my book. I however do recommend a better eye shadow like loriel. That is my favorite especially the nude pallet.
Mandi T.
Mandi T.
Riverton, WY

Love this palette. The mix of mattes, shimmers, satins and sparkle shadows give you endless possibilities for anything from the most subtle look to the most dramatic look. The silicone technology and pearl density create great pigment for a silky smooth long lasting look.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Downsville, LA

I love natural makeup. I also love being able to afford natural makeup. I purchased this to wear in my YouTube show, I wear it often and it never disappoints. It doesn't last as long as other brands but it gets the job done for what I need it for. I'll probably buy again.
Janet C.
Janet C.
Woodstock, IL

Love wet n wild products they have been stepping up their game!!! This pallet reminds me of the urban decay pallets.. great quality you have your day to day go to colors but when want to feel a little extra you have the darker colors for that smokey eye all in one compact
Angelica P.
Angelica P.
Elk Grove, CA

I love this palette so much. I prefer the mattes and I do wish that there were more transition shades but I like making this dramatic burgundy look that I've gotten compliments. It's an easy go to look. I have the other palette as well but the burgundy makes this better.
Diana T.
Diana T.
Dallas

This palette is a good one and small enough to take everywhere because it fits everywhere, the packaging is nice and the shadows are a pigmented for its price and has good shimmery colors. However, idk if I would buy again maybe if I have nothing else I can find I would!
Megan S.
Megan S.
Little Rock, AR

A very versatile palette! I was surprised at how pigmented and easy to blend these shadows are. A nice blend of shimmery and matte. If you're thinking about purchasing, go for it, it's worth more than the price. I was very happy to see that it's also cruelty free.
Carolina E.
Carolina E.

are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX

What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park

Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX

Are all the shades pigmented?
Grace A.
Grace A.

How does this Palette compare to Rimmel's nude palette? What about Maybellene's?

Join Now