BY WET N WILD #89 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Buy on Walgreens*
Tiff K.
Clairton, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do love wet and wild eye shadows very much the only problem I have is the powder kick back I have with some of the colors and they aren't pigmented all the time
Cheyenne W.
Hammond, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette, along with its sister palette are hands down the best drugstore palettes I've ever bought and rival any of my higher end palettes. The colors are beautifully pigmented and a DREAM to blend. They are wonderfully soft with an almost buttery texture. I have had so much fun playing around with this palette. For a week straight I used it and created one day and one night look every day with a total of 14 unique looks from the softest neutral to the most dramatic night look. The black is probably one of my favorite colors due to its intense pigmentation. You can't go wrong with this palette. I won't even lower the score for the packaging and cheap applicator because this is a $5 palette. I highly recommend it and will keep buying it!
Katherine F.
Carrboro, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great drugstore eyeshadow palette. I bought this when I decided to learn how to do my own eye makeup since I didn't want to waste an expensive palette on just practice.

Pros:
-Great rosy gold color variety, can create many looks
-Good pigmentation, although some of the shimmers show up better if you use water or a setting spray
-Relatively easy to blend for a drugstore palette

Cons:
- Powdery: I recommend priming your eyes and doing your eye look first, especially if using the darker colors, as there will be fallout
Kristen W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been trying to find a nude set that was not too dark nor two light as i am just learning how and what colors look great with my eyes, i have found this set to be the perfect set for me!!! I am very pleased with all the colors and i have mainly used 1, 2, 3, 5, 8 and 10 so far ! Also learning the blending and smudging lol. But over all i am very very impressed with the colors and how well they actually stay put ALL DAY! . I am not one who will spend a fortune on make up . So this is also very reasonably priced !
Victoria G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a very love/hate with this palette, but overall it's great and worth it to have. I have actually purchased 2, and each time the lighter colors shatter and crumble, just sitting in my makeup cabinet. That is a major turnoff, but I really like the deeper shades, so in a strange way I consider it worth it. A lot of product comes off of the pan when you swipe your finger or brush, and it does have decent pigmentation, but don't expect MAC or Makeup Geek quality... I've read several reviews comparing or saying this is better, and that's laughable. These are great for the price though, I love the deep maroon shade the most. I do recommend this, just be really careful with it, the pale colors aren't pressed enough.
Ellyn M.
Detroit, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I remember growing up with wet and wild products in the 90's.  They weren't considered high quality or good.  They were the cheapest thing you could buy. This palette is awesome. There are lots of pigmentation in every color. There's a wide variety of shades so you can come up with many different looks from this one palette.  It is easy to apply and I found myself stunned at how good it was.  I am a believer.  I will keep this palette as part of my makeup kit for years to come.  You can't beat the price.   I never thought 20 plus years later that I would be wearing and loving Wet n Wild, but this Au Naturel Nude Awakening has made me a convert. Run to your nearest drug store and get it now!
Dez E.
Fontana, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE THIS PALETTE! I fell I love with it so much not only because of the beautiful colors but because of the price. The texture is so smooth and it can easily compete with any expensive eyeshadow palette on the market. I bought two of these from Walmart and now I carry it in my purse everyday. I'm glad Wet n' Wild has taken the initiative to supply a product of such quality for a price that everyone can afford.
Avery B.
Portsmouth, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
The eyeshadows are super pigmented and comparable to high end for sure. The only difference is some of the darker shades are not as vibrant. The range of colors in this palette is great and you could travel with this alone. I use this product all the time and it never disappoints. I especially love the taupe and maroon shades, they are beautiful. There is slight fall out when they are applied but it is easy to just brush that away. I would highly recommend this.
Rene S.
Sterling Hts, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was excited to try the Wet n Wild Au Naturel, but was sorely disappointed.  Swatching was even harder than expected since they're not quite pigmented. I watched them on the outside of my hand and they were still very visible, and i'm VERY pale.  After about 20 minutes of just typing on my computer, the colors were quickly fading. by about 30 minutes the shimmer colors all seemed to be gone with a bit of shine still left and the only visible were the black and charcoal colors, which had already seen a dramatic difference in pigment.  For my outer hand being less oily and doesn't move nearly as much as blinking, they faded much too quickly for my liking.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette is a great addition to my makeup collection. The colors are beautiful, arrays of pinks and burgundy/browns that can create many different eye looks. And that matte black shade? Comparable to some of my mid-range ones. The formula is a bit powdery and has kickback but are pigmented. They're also blendable which is great. Quality shadows for the drugstore price. Quite impressed as I didn't expect to like these shadows as much as I do!
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?