BY WET N WILD

• How are the pigments one these? Do they have a lot of fall out or...2 Answers
  • Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good ...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Kailey T.
I love this. Found it on sale at Walgreens for $3.50, and I use it any time I wear eyeshadow. The colors are beautiful and show up great on skin. I love the variety and the mix of matte and shimmery eyeshadows.
Agustina S.
Kokomo, IN
I love to make dramatic smokey eyes with this! Or even a tense smokey but glittery crease will do it! I love the pigmentation they blend very easy and the shimmeries are so good !
M. L.
Miami
This product is great for beginners starting out in makeup. This palette is quite pigmented and looks so beautiful on all skin tones. I would absolutely recommend this product.
Destiny R.
I like this eyeshadow pallette. It's a really good dupe for the Urban Decay Naked 2. I would recommend this if you don't want to spend money on an expensive pallette.
Kate R.
Lees Summit, MO
This is a great drug store dupe for the Urban Decay palette. It’s not quite as creamy, but the blendablity and pigmentation is pretty impressive for the price point.
Sandra R.
['Las Vegas', ''], NV
Rose Gold has become my obsession so this Au Naturel Nude Awakening palette by Wet n Wild caught my eye when I saw it at Walmart. It was $6 and change so not expensive at all for 10 shades. The colors are beautiful to get that smokey rose gold look. I have olive skin so some of the rose gold shades didn't stand out as much as I would have liked. I used a primer when I applied it and it lasted me for several hours. The pigmentation is very decent and I had a little bit of fallout when I put it on-nothing crazy though. Overall I do like the colors to get a natural look and plan on using it for work/everyday looks. The photos below are without flash, two with flash to show the different ways the shades appear in different lighting.
Diorr D.
Baltimore, MD
this is my main go to palette when i want to do a natural look or when im in the car and need to finish my makeup i grab this and keep it moving its a great product
Marisela(Bertha) G.
The new selection for women while it’s amazing the colors are intense Anders color for every tone skin that there is out there this is the reason why I love this make up
Jorge R.
Santa Rosa, NM
Gave this as a gift to mom, who rarely ever uses makeup and I notice she uses it alot more then I thought. Very easy and every day type of palette anyone can use.
Gianna C.
Lake Worth, FL
I actually like this palette for when I am going for a “no make up make up” look. The colors aren’t pigmented but they apply very easily. You have to build up the pigment. They’re very neutral colors.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
April G.
Lafayette, LA
Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good purchase?