BY WET N WILD #89 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good ...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Destiny R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this eyeshadow pallette. It's a really good dupe for the Urban Decay Naked 2. I would recommend this if you don't want to spend money on an expensive pallette.
Kate R.
lees summit, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great drug store dupe for the Urban Decay palette. It’s not quite as creamy, but the blendablity and pigmentation is pretty impressive for the price point.
Felicia J.
Merced, CA
The colors are so simple yet beautiful. Ive got mine from walmart, and the colors are so similar to the Naked brand. Great pigmentation at a great cost of about $6.
Diorr D.
Baltimore, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
this is my main go to palette when i want to do a natural look or when im in the car and need to finish my makeup i grab this and keep it moving its a great product
Marisela(Bertha) G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The new selection for women while it’s amazing the colors are intense Anders color for every tone skin that there is out there this is the reason why I love this make up
Jorge R.
Santa Rosa
Beauty Junkie Expert
Gave this as a gift to mom, who rarely ever uses makeup and I notice she uses it alot more then I thought. Very easy and every day type of palette anyone can use.
Carrie O.
Crown Point
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just bought this product recently for the first time.  Very affordable.  Works well.  You get lots of colors.  Will definitely buy again, but I expect this one to last a pretty long time.
Tiff K.
Clairton, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do love wet and wild eye shadows very much the only problem I have is the powder kick back I have with some of the colors and they aren't pigmented all the time
Cheyenne W.
Hammond, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette, along with its sister palette are hands down the best drugstore palettes I've ever bought and rival any of my higher end palettes. The colors are beautifully pigmented and a DREAM to blend. They are wonderfully soft with an almost buttery texture. I have had so much fun playing around with this palette. For a week straight I used it and created one day and one night look every day with a total of 14 unique looks from the softest neutral to the most dramatic night look. The black is probably one of my favorite colors due to its intense pigmentation. You can't go wrong with this palette. I won't even lower the score for the packaging and cheap applicator because this is a $5 palette. I highly recommend it and will keep buying it!
Katherine F.
Carrboro, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great drugstore eyeshadow palette. I bought this when I decided to learn how to do my own eye makeup since I didn't want to waste an expensive palette on just practice.

Pros:
-Great rosy gold color variety, can create many looks
-Good pigmentation, although some of the shimmers show up better if you use water or a setting spray
-Relatively easy to blend for a drugstore palette

Cons:
- Powdery: I recommend priming your eyes and doing your eye look first, especially if using the darker colors, as there will be fallout
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?