Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow Nude Awakening uploaded by Daniela R.Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow Nude Awakening uploaded by Ayianna P.Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow Nude Awakening uploaded by Lily C.See all 104 photos

BY WET N WILD #57 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Can a someone with dark skin let me k...I believe it would compliment ... 2 Answers
  • How does this Palette compare to Rimm...I agree, the shadows,work bett... 2 Answers
  • Should I get this? Would it suit my s...Yes it's a beautiful little ey... 3 Answers
Photos (104)
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
i love all the colors, it has 5 matte ones and 5 shimmering ones easy to blend and its very affordable i really really like it it has a nice packaging and its a dupe for the urban decay naked 3 palette highly recommend!!
Tennille M.
Tennille M.
Monticello, IA
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Love this nude eye shadow! Amazing colors and these colors are so pigmented and easy to apply and use ! Love the butter feeling and packaging is great and amazingly bright also I would love to recommend for anyone!
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This eyeshadow palette had every shade to give you the perfect looks. You have basic mattes to use as transitional colors and other metallic ones to gives your eyes that pop of color! Pigments are incredible.
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Oakvale, WV
The Au Naturel eye shadow palette from Wet n Wild is awesome. Not only are there variety of shades to mix and match, but they are long-lasting eye shadows. I can wear the same eyeshadow for a full day.
Diana P.
Diana P.
Fontana, CA
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This was my very first eyeshadow palletw amd I absolutely love it. It has a little fallout but for the price it is amazing. Really good pigmentation, and easy to blend out. Good pallette for beginners.
Amy v.
Amy v.
Paramount, CA
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I love the colors from this pallete. Pigmented but to powdery when u apply to i spray setting spray to keep it intact. But other than that its worth it plus its not to expensive.
#aunaturel #musthave
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Birmingham, AL
I like this palette. it's very affordable and I'm always wear neutral looks on my eyes so I can do different looks with this palette. the colors are pretty and I like the pigmentation of the shadows
Roxie K.
Roxie K.
Jackson, MI
I am a crazy fan of wet n wild because they have so much to offer you . But this little glitter right here you have to fight with to put on and you have to apply so much to get a good sexy impact .
April R.
April R.
Hurst, TX
I love love this eye shadow palette is a beautiful and contains so many colors! It's inexpensive! It's great for beginners or makeup artists like myself! I swear by this product and use it daily!
Amy S.
Amy S.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Wet n wild haside been around for years, their products never fail to amaze me. I love using their natural eyeshadow nude awakening for my basic looks, or when I want todo a smokey eye look.
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?