Add a Photo

Photos (79)
Shianne S.
Shianne S.
Miamisburg, OH

This is my favorite drugstore palette. I use this palette on all the days that I don't use my Morphe 35W. My eye color is green, so the colors correspond fantastic. The only thing I would change with this palette is for the colors to last longer. I would recommend to anyone on a budget!
Adrianna E.
Adrianna E.
Corp Christi, TX

This is an extremely affordable eye shadow palette if you're looking for a dark smokey eye. It's a vampy queens dream. There's a little bit of fall out but honestly which palette doesn't? I find the pigmentation pretty good and if you pair it with the right primer you'll be good to go!
Jackiee S.
Jackiee S.

All of the matte shades are super pigmented especially the black. It's perfect for creating a smoked wing. The shimmers are also really pretty but there's a little bit of fall out since the glitter is kind of chunky but it's doable. Definitely get it when it's on sale at drug stores
Kenzie E.
Kenzie E.
Riverton, UT

I love this palette! It has such great neutral colors to use for any look. I bought this palette at target. It isn't long lasting, but it works well and does the job! One thing I didn't like is I had to keep swiping my brush to get the color onto it. Other than that, it works great!
chase c.
chase c.
Muncie, IN

I love the natural shades in the palette and they're definitely great for every day use. I'm not someone who wears tons of makeup all the time so this palette is really easy to play up or down depending on what look i'm going for. Overall pretty good pigmentation and easy to blend.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.

This product is definitely one of my favorite drugstore eyeshadow palettes! The color range is awesome and they blend pretty well. Now that I have a few higher end palettes I don't reach for this one as much, but if you're looking for a good drug store palette this one is awesome!
Amberlea A.
Amberlea A.

I'm a little but of a makeup snob, but wet n wild is a very good drug store brand in some regards. Many of their products are vegan and they're a cruelty free brand. Their eyeshadows are decently pigmented but I find that they don't last as long as my too faced and urban shadows.
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
S Ozone Park, NY

Purchased this at RiteAide during a 40% off Wet n Wild sale and honestly I would have paid the retail price if i knew it was so good. Shadows are very buttery not the best pigment but build-able. I love the range of shadows you can go from super natural to smoked out "BAM" looks.
Amarra H.
Amarra H.

This product is good for it's price but not as pigmented as I thought. The maroon, dark brown, and black are the only ones with good pigments. The rest are okay. This product is pigmented if you wet your brush then apply the eyeshadow. Overall I would not buy this product again.
Kim B.
Kim B.

High quality shadows at the drugstore. Amazingly pigmented at blendable. I have been guilty of reaching for this palette over one from Lorac. Packaging is cheap, no mirror is a major set back. However, if no mirror and plastic packaging keeps the price under $10, its forgivable.
Carolina E.
Carolina E.

are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX

What do you think about this palette?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX

Are all the shades pigmented?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park

Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Grace A.
Grace A.

How does this Palette compare to Rimmel's nude palette? What about Maybellene's?