Add a Photo

Photos (63)
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Downsville, LA

I love natural makeup. I also love being able to afford natural makeup. I purchased this to wear in my YouTube show, I wear it often and it never disappoints. It doesn't last as long as other brands but it gets the job done for what I need it for. I'll probably buy again.
Janet C.
Janet C.
Woodstock, IL

Love wet n wild products they have been stepping up their game!!! This pallet reminds me of the urban decay pallets.. great quality you have your day to day go to colors but when want to feel a little extra you have the darker colors for that smokey eye all in one compact
Mandi T.
Mandi T.
Riverton, WY

Love this palette. The mix of mattes, shimmers, satins and sparkle shadows give you endless possibilities for anything from the most subtle look to the most dramatic look. The silicone technology and pearl density create great pigment for a silky smooth long lasting look.
Carolina C.
Carolina C.

This palette is Something! I really like the color range, even though some eyeshadows does not have a very good pigmentation.
Taking off this little bump in the road, I don't regret buying it, because the price was good enough and I still have some very pretty colors!
Cheyenne F.
Cheyenne F.
Midlothian, TX

I use this pallets every single day I love the tones! I especially appreciate the guides on the back of the package that gives you images of different ways of using the colors to add to your style! I've had mine for over a year and still haven't had to replace it yet!
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
East Aurora, NY

Don't be turned off by the price thinking that this is just another cheap palette. I'm impressed by how well this works! The colors are so pigmented and smooth. They blend nicely. The colors coordinate well and look great with any eye color. Overall I'm so impressed.
Ilse R.
Ilse R.
Topeka, KS

I tend to grab this pallet for a everyday use. I bought it at Walmart. The pigment is great but some of the shadows have some fallout but not a lot. I find it suit on every eye color. I would not buy again just because there are so many other pallets I wanna try.
DeOnna C.
DeOnna C.
Seneca, SC

This is one of my favorite eye shadow palettes. It was not to pricey at all and the value was great. It was under $10. The packaging was very nice as well. It was very easy to use and blended nicely on the eye. I would buy it again in the future once I run out.
Jai
Jai

I hit pan on this palette. ITS SUPER AFFORDABLE! and for the pigment and color payoff with this palette is absolutely mind blowing. You can dupe some colors from many of the tops brands. I highly recommend this product for the price and if you're starting out.
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
Albany, GA

Amazing value! This product is very pigmented, builds well and blends well! I have brown eyes and the violets and rises make them pop! I have received so many compliments while wearing this eyeshadow! I just can't say enough about how much I love this pallete!
Carolina E.
Carolina E.

are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX

What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park

Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX

Are all the shades pigmented?
Ronda N.
Ronda N.

I just bought this pallet, I heard it was kind of a dupe for an urban decay naked pallet, what are your thoughts on this pallet? Also just started a YouTube channel about makeup if you can check it out and subscribe that would be awesome! I only have 3 videos right now just trying to get the hang of it Link: user/adnor26ify

Join Now