BY WET N WILD #88 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• How are the pigments one these? Do they have a lot of fall out or j...1 Answers
  • Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good pu...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palette....3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Sierra W.
Sierra W.
Atlanta , GA
I love these pallets! Plenty of colors goes on very smoothly without all the extra cost of high dollar brands
jessica n.
jessica n.
houston
I have actually purchased this one twice and the colors blend nicely no complaints, love how affordable it is
Natasha W.
Natasha W.
A staple in my makeup bag. The tones last all day. I use it probably 2X per month. Wet n Wild Color Icon Trio
Casey L.
Casey L.
These colors are very pretty. They go on smooth and last all day when wearing eye primer. I purchased at target. Would buy again.
Cortney W.
Cortney W.
Joshua, TX
This is a really great nude/natural eye shadow. It does take a few coats to get the pigmentation and color to show up.
JESSICA P.
JESSICA P.
Columbia, SC
Great pigmentation, easy blending and the cost is just a bonus. I take this pallet everywhere with me!!!
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
I love this palette! It truly blends incredibly! I use the black shade to set my waterline every single day!
Dolores I.
Dolores I.
Mission, TX
Very good range of colors with this eyeshadow palette. They are very blendable and the pigment is very nice.
Audrey Z.
Audrey Z.
Katy, TX
Love how creamy and pigmented the colors our! Love the packaging and quantity!!! I recommend to everyone!!!
Saiyanna E.
Saiyanna E.
Porterville, CA
I love this pallete so much. It has neutral nude shades, I use it for an everyday makeup routine and I just love it.
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Fort worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Lexington Pk, MD
I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palette. Long story short I had to start my makeup collection over completely. I got my basic shadows replaced but I want to get some fall shades back. How is the burgundy shade in this palette? Is it true to color? If no then does anyone have recommendations on some pretty matte burgundy or plum kind of colors?