BY WET N WILD

• How are the pigments one these? Do they have a lot of fall out or...2 Answers
  • Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good ...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
lauryn p.
super good the best I've ever had and I need to buy more and stays on my face forever i love it a lot and would waste all my money on it
JENNIFER M.
Polk City, FL
This is hit or miss some shadows are pigmented and not dry and others are and they skip really bad. I wish they were more like the quads
Shelby G.
Tillatoba , MS
Very pigmented and blends out easy, the only bad thing is that it does have a good bit of fall out, but for the price what do you expect
Erica H.
Wapato, WA
This palette has a beautiful shade range but I was let down when I swatched and used them on my eyes. The pigmentation just isn't there.
Jae C.
I am so in love with this pallette! The colors are nicely pigmented. I love the rose theme and how it includes both mattes and shimmers.
brenda m.
Very nice nude kind of colors. I really like this considering it's a drug store brand , we all know not all are well , but I like this
Rebecca S.
Clarion, PA
Wet n wild is my go to if I'm in a pinch! Very good quality! Nice colors, easy to use. For drugstore makeup, you really can't complain!
Maria A.
Richmond
All the colors you need to get the perfect natural look. Covers nicely for a cheaper brand and product definitely does not disappoint.
Yasmin V.
I like the colors that the pallete comes with. You can create a lot of nice and simple looks with it. They work alright for the price.
Ivy C.
Sometimes I use one shade for a soft natural look but sometimes I blend a couple together to get a nice smokey eye that isn't too dark.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
April G.
Lafayette, LA
Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good purchase?