BY WET N WILD

• Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good ...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Samantha A.
Kansas City, MO
The colors are so pigmented and blend out amazingly it is very easy to make a whole eye look just from this one pallets and that's a good thing
Nicza S.
Gibsonton, FL
I love that I can do a bold smiley eye with this palette. Good price. Good colors. Easy to use and blend colors. Have bought it once or twice.
Frances M.
Hot Springs, AR
Nude awakening by wet and wild has some great colors. The lighter shades are my favorite. They arent super creamy but they still apply nicely.
Setheia B.
Columbiana, AL
Very good to use. Very good price. Overall rating is a five star and brings out the color in your eyes. and would recommend for friends to use.
Monica B.
The Wet and Wild All Natural eye palettes are my tones & colors I use on my eyes. They are long lasting & apply easily & remove easily as well.
Yuricela D.
Austin, TX
This pallete was super affordable.
The pigment is good especially on the darker colors. A little will go a long way.
It's one of my favorites.
Megan  A.
I love the different shades so i can have my smokey eye or just a natural look easy to use and coloring is very good. Love my au naturals!!!
Amanda A.
Las Vegas , NV
This pallet was amazing, it has great pigment and blends so well. Works great for a day look or a night look, the shades make your eyes pop.
Larissa I.
La verne
i didn’t really like the colors for this and i like how you can see the shadows through the packaging . it wasn’t all pigmented but it worked
Alexandra L.
The package of this “this colors are so good I love it in where I bought it it is technically I was a Walgreens but I don’t I can’t find it
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?