BY WET N WILD #88 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• How are the pigments one these? Do they have a lot of fall out or j...1 Answers
  • Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good pu...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palette....3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Stormy P.
Stormy P.
I bought this pallet to try the rose gold tones on my brown eyes. This product was very well made and blended well.
Krista B.
Krista B.
Jacksonville, FL
The eyeshadows are lovely, not powdery at all. Blend marvelously. Very creamy, neutral colors.
Ariana W.
Ariana W.
Bigfork, MT
These colors are life!! I use them everyday because they go with almost everything outfit I have. Absolutely worth it!!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
For a drugstore product with a low price point this eyeshadow has good pigment & with the right primer works great! Colors blend well!
Mingy V.
Mingy V.
South Gate, CA
I would have to say that this palette is my least favorite drug store palette since it really does not blend well.
Claire R.
Claire R.
woburn
I love the colors. But there not really pigmented. And it has a lot of fallout and I don't really use it that much
Autumn W.
Autumn W.
Dyersburg, TN
The darker colors are awesome, but the lighter ones not so much. They need to show up better and have more shimmer to them.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Great color palett at a very reasonable price. It lasts all day, I never have to touch up. This is my go to brand
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
Love it.only downfall is that excess powders fall and cling to face so make sure you use before applying foundation and etc
Cassy C.
Cassy C.
Stacy, MN
I love this pallet and that it is affordable. The colors are beautiful and extremely versatile for everyday wear.
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Fort worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Lexington Pk, MD
I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palette. Long story short I had to start my makeup collection over completely. I got my basic shadows replaced but I want to get some fall shades back. How is the burgundy shade in this palette? Is it true to color? If no then does anyone have recommendations on some pretty matte burgundy or plum kind of colors?