BY WET N WILD #95 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• How are the pigments one these? Do they have a lot of fall out or...2 Answers
  • Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good ...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow Nude Awakening
This eye shadow is one of the best drug store eyeshadow that I use. It makes a beautiful natural look or a Smoky look depending on how you want it
RobinandBrandi M.
Senatobia
Own both of these they carry and love the colors. The neutral tones in the nude palette are awesome and the other one every color has shimmer to it
Becky C.
Heyburn, ID
This is my most used pallette (and I have a lot lol) The colors are amazing. For the quality and price of this product its an amazing find/steal!!!
Maria A.
Hermiston, OR
It’s review time, and many managers find themselves putting them off until the last minute. Reviews don’t have to be scary, they serve an important
ashley b.
Blairsville, GA
This pallete is one of my favorites. Very pigmented and blends very easy. The shades my green eyes pop. I use this every day. Definitely recomend
Valentina G.
Starting with the price of the palette it's a very good one because it's recommendable brand. Very good pigmentation and the colors are perfect.
Lorena A.
Midway Park , NC
I love this pallet me and my best friend would use it all the time before we'd go out. It's wasn't that expensive i think it's totally worth it.
Kelly R.
Los Angeles, CA
There's only 2 pallets. Wish there was more! Love them! They have great pigment to them. I highly recommend them! And they're a great price too!
Herica A.
This is a pretty good palette! They're easy to blend. What I didn't like about this product was the shimmer shades. They have a lot of fall out.
Brandy S.
This is my everyday go to eyeshadow kit. I found it as a dupe and LOVE IT !! It works GREAT and stays on all day .. can't beat it for the price !
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
April G.
Lafayette, LA
Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good purchase?