BY WET N WILD #88 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• How are the pigments one these? Do they have a lot of fall out or j...1 Answers
  • Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good pu...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palette....3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Abbie B.
Abbie B.
Ferndale, MI
I just bought this! I am obsessed. The burgundy shade is extremely pigmented. And it was such a steal for the price that I paid.
Citlali H.
Citlali H.
Mundelein, IL
I absolutely love this pallete because all the colors are for like fall ish weather and I enjoy going bold and smiley with these
Rosa T.
Rosa T.
Pittsfield, MA
I love the the dark Smokey colors and the pinks. I'm not usually one for lighter shades but they compliment each other very well
Sonja P.
Sonja P.
Holloman Air Force Base, NM
Perfect pairing in this palette! I love all the combinations that can be made! The nude colors look great!
Anjelique P.
Anjelique P.
Jersey City, NJ
I love their eyeshadows . Use a primer and the colors will be more vibrant. Definitely getting more than what you're paying for
Doris W.
Doris W.
I love this eyeshadow palette. The shades are awesome colors. The shadow seems to last . I will purchase this again.
Estephanie G.
Estephanie G.
No words. Simply Amazing. Pigmented, affordable, beautuful colors for all types of looks and they are easy to blend.
This eye shadow is one of the best drug store eyeshadow that I use. It makes a beautiful natural look or a Smoky look depending on how you want it
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.
Madera, CA
I love this pallet the colors are beautiful and they blend nice has pigmentation i love this and its very affordable
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
Chicago
This is honestly the best pallets with the perfect shades of color for a really cheap price couldn't ask for more !
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Fort worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Lexington Pk, MD
I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palette. Long story short I had to start my makeup collection over completely. I got my basic shadows replaced but I want to get some fall shades back. How is the burgundy shade in this palette? Is it true to color? If no then does anyone have recommendations on some pretty matte burgundy or plum kind of colors?