BY WET N WILD

• Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good ...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Dava B.
Nashville, TN
The colors in this palette really popped and stayed on well throughout the day. No creasing and the color really saturated the lid. I would purchase this product again and recommend it to my friends and family.
Leilani S.
This palette is comparable to the Naked set. The pigment is great and the sparkle is not as grainy as you would think for an affordable brand. It blends easily and a fraction of the price of my Naked set. Would definitely recommend and purchase again.
Samantha W.
My new favorite palette. I love all Wet N Wild products but they nailed it with this one. Great pigmentation and very easy to blend. High quality product for a low price. This stays on my eyes all day with no problems. would definitely reccomend.
Katie J.
Orlando, FL
I'm obsessed with this palette! I got the nude awakening palette and the maroon color is bae. It's a beautiful mix of colors for a different kind of smokey. Also, it's was like $6!
Sara T.
Rexburg, ID
I love this eyeshadow pallet. It has good colors that work with many skin tones. It stays all day and I love how it looks. I use it everyday. I have green/blue eyes. I will buy this again and I would definitely recommend this to others.
Kanika C.
Shaker Hts, OH
I love nude shadows so I couldn't pass up this palette! I've been using this for my daily looks, and it goes on very easily. The colors are pigmented. This is a must have collection!
Olivia R.
Love this product, such a great daily use just going out. It brightens my eyes and I really love that! It was very cheap and had very nice packaging! It has very great pigment! I would highly recommended this product to someone!
Ashleyann I.
Bushkill, PA
Colors are nice but really would like a broader selection in colors other than such vibrant ones. Other than that I can see this palette added to my go out collection but not everyday wear.
Amanda D.
Alexandria, LA
I have bought this product a couple times. I like it for light make up if your looking for more dramatic look you definitely need to apply it more then normal. I will buy again just for a quick natural look.
Janitza B.
New Rochelle
This product can definitely be confused as a high end brand because of the great pigmentation &' the many looks that can be done with the colors!! It's lasted me forever!! Will definitely recommend to others
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
April G.
Lafayette, LA
Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good purchase?