BY WET N WILD #88 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• How are the pigments one these? Do they have a lot of fall out or j...1 Answers
  • Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good pu...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palette....3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
jacqueline g.
jacqueline g.
I was pretty surprised by the pigmentation I'm this pallette! The colors are really nice and easy to work with and blend
Abigail G.
Abigail G.
These are juat such beautiful colors for a very pinky/nude and a little bit of smokey eye look , for the price the are so amazing.
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Noble, OK
this is my go to drug store palette that is totally worth the price. the colors are great, and they stay on well enough.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Las Vegas
Nice dupe for the Naked pallet. Decent pigment and blends well. Mostly for daytime looks. Really good for pin up styles.
Keili A.
Keili A.
Randleman
I love the colors it has,the application is great as well,this palette I got it at walmart,and my color of eye are brown
nadia s.
nadia s.
I love the Au Naturel pallette because its a great every day look for any skin tone and is a great natural look for any occasions
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Love this!! It's super pigmented and blends out beautifully. They color is buildable and the mattes are very pigmented.
Brianna H.
Brianna H.
Canyon Lake, TX
I don't use eyeshadow often only for special occasions but when I do I like natural soft colors so this pallet fit me great.
Jaqueline H.
Jaqueline H.
Ocoee, FL
Great eyeshadow pallet! Almost the same has "Naked 3" . Very pigmented. Smooth and easy application. I purchased mine at Walmart for a very affordable price .
Tiffany h.
Tiffany h.
Ashtabula, OH
I loved this pallet, the colors are some of my favorite. Definitely worth the money Walgreens always has great price on their makeup
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Lexington Pk, MD
I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palette. Long story short I had to start my makeup collection over completely. I got my basic shadows replaced but I want to get some fall shades back. How is the burgundy shade in this palette? Is it true to color? If no then does anyone have recommendations on some pretty matte burgundy or plum kind of colors?
Grace A.
Grace A.
How does this Palette compare to Rimmel's nude palette? What about Maybellene's?
Anne T.
Anne T.
Is this a good dupe for the Naked 3 palette? I saw it at Target and the shades look very similar so I thought it might be a good idea but I haven't bought it yet.
Ronda N.
Ronda N.
I just bought this pallet, I heard it was kind of a dupe for an urban decay naked pallet, what are your thoughts on this pallet? Also just started a YouTube channel about makeup if you can check it out and subscribe that would be awesome! I only have 3 videos right now just trying to get the hang of it Link: user/adnor26ify