BY WET N WILD

• How are the pigments one these? Do they have a lot of fall out or...2 Answers
  • Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good ...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
dana b.
This is probably one of my favorite palletes ! I've used this for my everyday look this fall and honestly have been using it more than my morphe pallets it seems ! They blend so well and they are so pigmented.
Jasmine B.
Oakvale, WV
The Au Naturel eye shadow palette from Wet n Wild is awesome. Not only are there variety of shades to mix and match, but they are long-lasting eye shadows. I can wear the same eyeshadow for a full day.
wafa a.
Bronx, NY
I am a huge fan of nude eye shadows. it allows one to create a nice natural look for daytime use. i enjoy this product since it provides good coverage and a nice blend of colors. it can tend to wear off after long use however it is well made and i probably would purchase again.
Whitney S.
I love this palette! I think the pigmentation is there for being drugstore! The shade selection is gorgeous! The shimmers have good color pay off! The best part is is the price!! It is super affordable! Defiantly worth the check out!!
San T.
For the price, this is a good natural-look eye shadow. The pigment isn't as heavy, having to apply more than some of the more expensive brands. It serves as a good transition shade. Ideal for makeup newbies and those who just dabble.
Jennifer F.
Downsville, LA
I love natural makeup. I also love being able to afford natural makeup. I purchased this to wear in my YouTube show, I wear it often and it never disappoints. It doesn't last as long as other brands but it gets the job done for what I need it for. I'll probably buy again.
Robvae G.
Anderson, IN
Not that great of an eyeshadow pallet. I am only able to use maybe 3 out of the entire pallet. Colors aren't very pigmented, you'll have to layer them on top of each other.
Jessica B.
Birmingham, AL
I like this palette. it's very affordable and I'm always wear neutral looks on my eyes so I can do different looks with this palette. the colors are pretty and I like the pigmentation of the shadows
April R.
Hurst, TX
I love love this eye shadow palette is a beautiful and contains so many colors! It's inexpensive! It's great for beginners or makeup artists like myself! I swear by this product and use it daily!
Lacey P.
Pensacola, FL
I love wet and wild and I love this eye shadow palette. Has the best colors, goes really good with my green eyes. Lasts a really long time wgen I use a primer and the pigment is pretty good.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
Rhiannon C.
Cullowhee, NC
I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palette. Long story short I had to start my makeup collection over completely. I got my basic shadows replaced but I want to get some fall shades back. How is the burgundy shade in this palette? Is it true to color? If no then does anyone have recommendations on some pretty matte burgundy or plum kind of colors?
Kathia I.
Mission, TX
How are the pigments one these? Do they have a lot of fall out or just the normal?
Ronda N.
I just bought this pallet, I heard it was kind of a dupe for an urban decay naked pallet, what are your thoughts on this pallet? Also just started a YouTube channel about makeup if you can check it out and subscribe that would be awesome! I only have 3 videos right now just trying to get the hang of it Link: user/adnor26ify
Anne T.
Is this a good dupe for the Naked 3 palette? I saw it at Target and the shades look very similar so I thought it might be a good idea but I haven't bought it yet.