BY WET N WILD

• I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Jasmine B.
Oakvale, WV
The Au Naturel eye shadow palette from Wet n Wild is awesome. Not only are there variety of shades to mix and match, but they are long-lasting eye shadows. I can wear the same eyeshadow for a full day.
Jessica B.
Birmingham, AL
I like this palette. it's very affordable and I'm always wear neutral looks on my eyes so I can do different looks with this palette. the colors are pretty and I like the pigmentation of the shadows
Jennifer F.
Downsville, LA
I love natural makeup. I also love being able to afford natural makeup. I purchased this to wear in my YouTube show, I wear it often and it never disappoints. It doesn't last as long as other brands but it gets the job done for what I need it for. I'll probably buy again.
April R.
Hurst, TX
I love love this eye shadow palette is a beautiful and contains so many colors! It's inexpensive! It's great for beginners or makeup artists like myself! I swear by this product and use it daily!
Rudie Lynn B.
Zapata, TX
One of my favorite palettes from wet n wild. However, you must be careful because if you drop them, they will break. The colors are very pigmented and could be a dupe for UD Naked Palette.
Dava B.
Nashville, TN
The colors in this palette really popped and stayed on well throughout the day. No creasing and the color really saturated the lid. I would purchase this product again and recommend it to my friends and family.
Leilani S.
This palette is comparable to the Naked set. The pigment is great and the sparkle is not as grainy as you would think for an affordable brand. It blends easily and a fraction of the price of my Naked set. Would definitely recommend and purchase again.
Samantha W.
My new favorite palette. I love all Wet N Wild products but they nailed it with this one. Great pigmentation and very easy to blend. High quality product for a low price. This stays on my eyes all day with no problems. would definitely reccomend.
Kanika C.
Shaker Hts, OH
I love nude shadows so I couldn't pass up this palette! I've been using this for my daily looks, and it goes on very easily. The colors are pigmented. This is a must have collection!
Olivia R.
Love this product, such a great daily use just going out. It brightens my eyes and I really love that! It was very cheap and had very nice packaging! It has very great pigment! I would highly recommended this product to someone!
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
April G.
Lafayette, LA
Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good purchase?