Add a Photo

Photos (74)
mackenzie w.
mackenzie w.
Sunland, CA

best nudes i could ask for, they are neutral cool tones that ive been looking for and saay to carry when traveling
Allison C.
Allison C.
Plano, TX

The eyeshadows in this palette are such good quality for the low price. I would definitely recommend getting this. It has a really nice balance of matte and shimmer shadows.
Lesley J.
Lesley J.

This was one of the palettes I used to get a warm/natural eyed look during the summer. It worked well and looked nice
Esperansa C.
Esperansa C.
Strathmore, CA

I love this!! This is one of the best palettes that you can get in the drug store.
Fatima H.
Fatima H.

This palette is amazing! You have a variety of colors which helps you create different types of looks! You can create a nice settle look or a very dramatic night look. The eyeshadows are smooth and pretty pigmented.
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Pomona, CA

I really love this eyeshadow. It has many nice colors. It's very easy to blend and make many Smokey eyes.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Sandy oregon

Great product for the price! Product is a bit powdery, but is sort of expected for the price. Has good pigmentation for a nude look, blends easily, offers lots of looks in one palette... will surely repurchase! I love that it is a drugstore product that I can try the different palette colors for cheap!
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Farmville, VA

I like this palette! I love the colors and they are pigmented. My only issue with it, is that I wish there were more matte colors to transition with.
Jazmin F.
Jazmin F.
Pleasant Grove, UT

I really like this palette. It's a nude type of palette which I love because obviously who doesn't love nude colors.
Isabel L.
Isabel L.

It has natural colors and dark colors
Natural and smoky eye look you can do
Carolina E.
Carolina E.

are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX

What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park

Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX

Are all the shades pigmented?
Grace A.
Grace A.

How does this Palette compare to Rimmel's nude palette? What about Maybellene's?

Join Now