BY WET N WILD #95 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• How are the pigments one these? Do they have a lot of fall out or...2 Answers
  • Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good ...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Vanessa H.
Is great palette to have on the go. You have colors to do a day time and night time look. I used this product as a daily. My eyes color are dark brown.
Alexis K.
Herndon, PA
This is one of my favorite eye shadow products. It goes on easy and has so many possible combinations for eye looks. The shadow stays on all day, too.
reagan k.
Very cheap and okay quality. It gives you a fair amount of product, not a lot of pigment though. If you're starting out with makeup, I would recommend.
Maria D.
Boca raton , FL
Me encantan! Lo más importante de una sombra debe ser la pigmentación. Estas tienen la pigmentación perfecta y ademas excelente precio! Recomendada!
Ellianah A.
Honestly to me this is a duke for the urban decay pallete i love the different shades of pinks and then darks really good palette and easy to blend !
Olivia G.
Lake Charles, LA
First off I'm a big fan of nude palettes. This is pigmented too. It's easy to apply. My favorite shad of brown is the dark brown, it shows very well.
Rosalinda G.
The colors are a mix of shimmery and matt which i love they are super pigmented and easy to blend the colors are all kind of rose toned which i love
Josenayeli R.
This is absolutely my favorite palette to use I just love all the colors this palette has especially the burgandys colors and because its affordable
Ashley L.
Parkersburg, WV
It's a very pretty pallete. Some of the shades are hit and miss. They are easy to apply and blend pretty well. I would recommend this to a beginner.
Holli A.
Broken Arrow
This reminds me of the Naked palette. The color stays on well. It doesnt move into the creases like a lot of shadows do. Good product for the money!
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
April G.
Lafayette, LA
Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good purchase?