Add a Photo

Jennifer X.
Corpus Christi, TX
Jan. 19, 2017, 7:16 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
The colors are great with any skin tone and the shadows are very pigmented. The shimmer colors are great and the mattes are as well
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Old town , Fl
Jan. 19, 2017, 10:14 a.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Honestly for drugstore eyeshadow this takes the cake. It's definitely worth the four dollars. it's Rich and pigmented it's buttery and blendable. These are definitely amazing eyeshadows!
Krystal P.
Krystal P.
Jan. 19, 2017, 1:46 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I love this platte! If you are looking for the natural look this is my go too. It goes on smoothly, does not feel heavy on my eyes, and the price good at Walmart. I oils recommend this to my friends that like make up but doesn't want to wear a lot
Daisy V.
Daisy V.
Brooklyn, NY
Jan. 18, 2017, 10:03 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Does have a little fall out but other than that it's a great palette. I absolutely adore the colors! They're also very blendable.
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
Jackson Heights, NY
Jan. 19, 2017, 2:15 a.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Really good dupe for the naked pallet . Would definitely recommend if your on a budget and want to create the same looks. The shadows pigment is not bad
Raiza R.
Raiza R.
Jan. 19, 2017, 2:11 a.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I absolutely love this pallet so pigmented and the color look so beutiful. I use it all the time
diana v.
diana v.
Wasco, CA
Jan. 18, 2017, 10:16 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
The brand is really affordable colors are so beautiful and good for a easy cut-crease or a smokey eye...i use this product quite a bit..
Megan B.
Megan B.
Tampa, FL
Jan. 18, 2017, 7:09 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
J it's an okay product not the best pigmentation but some setting spray and a brush it'll come out just fine
Shannon Y.
Shannon Y.
Weatherford, TX
Jan. 18, 2017, 3:52 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Absolutely adore this palette. Love Wet n Wild eyeshadows. Perfect for trying trendy colors. Wet n Wild has really upped their game recently. They have so many fun new releases and it seems their products are just getting better and better especially for the price. Love their highlighters, lipstick, eyeshadow, blush, contour. I love it all. So much fun to get so many goodies in one shopping trip. I do wish their displays had more of the limited release products. I hate missing out. But i sometimes order from them online and I have had good luck with their service.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Winnie, TX
Jan. 18, 2017, 7:08 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Works well. Lasts decently. Inexpensive. The only thing I'd love and hate about it is how pigmented the "red" is. It's super pigmented. Which is great. However, thankfully I wear primer. Because I used my finger and the color stainedy finger for a couple days. Haha. I don't know of that was just a fluke or not.
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
Isabel M.
Isabel M.
Evans, GA
Is this worth buying or should I look somewhere else?