BY WET N WILD #59 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good pu...2 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palette....3 Answers
  • How are the pigments one these? Do they have a lo...Be the first to answer!
Tiffany h.
Tiffany h.
Ashtabula, OH
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I loved this pallet, the colors are some of my favorite. Definitely worth the money Walgreens always has great price on their makeup
Sonja P.
Sonja P.
Holloman Air Force Base, NM
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Perfect pairing in this palette! I love all the combinations that can be made! The nude colors look great!
Anjelique P.
Anjelique P.
Jersey City, NJ
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I love their eyeshadows . Use a primer and the colors will be more vibrant. Definitely getting more than what you're paying for
Estephanie G.
Estephanie G.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
No words. Simply Amazing. Pigmented, affordable, beautuful colors for all types of looks and they are easy to blend.
Doris W.
Doris W.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I love this eyeshadow palette. The shades are awesome colors. The shadow seems to last . I will purchase this again.
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.
Madera, CA
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I love this pallet the colors are beautiful and they blend nice has pigmentation i love this and its very affordable
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This eye shadow is one of the best drug store eyeshadow that I use. It makes a beautiful natural look or a Smoky look depending on how you want it
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
Chicago
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This is honestly the best pallets with the perfect shades of color for a really cheap price couldn't ask for more !
Krista B.
Krista B.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
The eyeshadows are lovely, not powdery at all. Blend marvelously. Very creamy, neutral colors.
Stormy P.
Stormy P.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I bought this pallet to try the rose gold tones on my brown eyes. This product was very well made and blended well.
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palette. Long story short I had to start my makeup collection over completely. I got my basic shadows replaced but I want to get some fall shades back. How is the burgundy shade in this palette? Is it true to color? If no then does anyone have recommendations on some pretty matte burgundy or plum kind of colors?