BY WET N WILD

• How are the pigments one these? Do they have a lot of fall out or...2 Answers
  • Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good ...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Aby F.
For the low price point the color payoff is great! It has a bit of fallout but I daresay it's worth It! I reach for this palette quite often and i still have it over 6 months later!
Allison H.
Los Angeles, CA
This palette was so cheap and the colors are so beautiful! The shimmer colors had a bit of fall out but I don’t mind considering how nicely they came out..would totally recommend especially for this fall season that’s begun!
Emily A.
Madison
As far as drugstore nude eyeshadow palettes go, this one takes the cake! It's nicely pigmented (all the shade, not just random ones here and there), has a nice range of colors, and blends nicely. They can be on the powdery side, but hey, for the price, who cares??
Iliana C.
Edinburg
This is my first eye shadow palette and I love the colors. They're easy to apply and last a good while. It could be a little creamier, but it's a great value for the price
Megan K.
Pepperell
I really like this palette a lot and just think as a whole it is a nice cohesive group of eyeshadows. I love the pigment and how they blend well together. It’s nice and looks beautiful on the eyes. I would recommend this to a friend and might even buy again.
Sadie H.
I have always loved Wet N Wild eyeshadow pallets. For such a cheap pallet they are truly pigmented! They blend out perfectly and last all day on the lid. I would suggest using an eyeshadow primer for best results though. Perfect colors for fall!
Erica S.
Oliver Springs
Very blendable and pigmented! I love the variation of colors in this pallets as well. It goes with multiple looks and skin tones! I've tried other similar products that just don't want to show up when applied so I would most definitely recommend!!
Brooke T.
I got this as a present and I really liked it. It reminded me of my Makeup Revolution Eyeshadows. I love these colors together I just wish the pans were larger! I have already hit pan on most of these shadows. Time to buy another one!
Carmen P.
I love going natural on my make-up! And this pallete is perfect! The color is very long lasting and won't smear easily! It looks very good with my brown eyes! It was my first time using it but I did enjoy it! Definitely recommend it
Winnie Y.
Wilmington, DE
This is an okay drugstore palette. The shadows in this palette are pigmented but there’s also a bunch of kickback. I bought this at Walgreens and it works perfectly well for my brown eyes and it’s a good eyeshadow for a drugstore price
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
April G.
Lafayette, LA
Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good purchase?