BY WET N WILD #89 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good ...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Tanesha R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was good and the price was great as well. The pigmentation was pretty good for the price. This brand usually never disappoint me so I’m satisfied and I recommend this product to everybody else.
Kelsie F.
Oak Harbor, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyeshadow is so good for the price. It rivals my expensive high end eyeshadow palettes. I love that you can get a complete look using only this palette and for the price, it just can't be beat.
janette E.
Fontana , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this ! Such a good price for such good quality. And the colors in it are just amassing I was shook when they came out with us definitely love using them , & they are just super pigmented !
Kaitlyn E.
dallas
This is a gorgeous neutral palette that any girl can work with! It has sparkling shimmers and amazing mattes that are so easy to work with! I use this product almost daily and would totally 100% recommend to any beginner or pro!
Jess R.
Dunedin, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just feel like wet and wild is great in a pinch… But the product isn't highly pigmented. I purchased it at local pharmacy. It was easy to apply but didn't build really well. Maybe I didn't try the right product from them?
Jessica B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a perfect pallet for the fall. The colors bring out my green eyes perfectly. I️ do have my favorites that are more used than the others, but they all get their fair share of usage.
Morgan l.
Fremont MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this for a lot of dark looks. I put the dark brown on the inner and outer corner to make a halo eye and then I put the red in the middle. It's super pigmented and easy to blend
Kailey T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this. Found it on sale at Walgreens for $3.50, and I use it any time I wear eyeshadow. The colors are beautiful and show up great on skin. I love the variety and the mix of matte and shimmery eyeshadows.
Jacklyn D.
This eyeshadow is awesome. Wet and wild really hit it when they came out with this because I think it goes on just as well as my other high ends brands. I really like this pallet.
M. L.
Miami
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great for beginners starting out in makeup. This palette is quite pigmented and looks so beautiful on all skin tones. I would absolutely recommend this product.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?