Add a Photo

Photos (79)
Mariana soledad C.
Mariana soledad C.
Miami

Esta sombrita es lo máximo con sus 10 tonos combinables y pigmentan mega bien su bajo costo ! Es necesaria tenerla en nuestros cosmeticos si eres de las q usas pocas sombras esta es la ideal  me gusta mucho por eso la recomiendo son tonos nudes muy bonitos puedes conseguir en tu tienda favorita!!
Meghan G.
Meghan G.
Watertown, SD

This is a pretty nice palette. For the price it should get five stars, honestly. But, there is a lot of fallout and some of the colors are not as great as others. You can create a lot of different looks with this palette though and I feel like it is a great starter palette if you're trying to learn.
Miranda M.
Miranda M.

This eyeshadow has great color and blends out very easily. When you finger search it it looks a little chunky but on the eye it is very nice. I was gifted my palette for Christmas from Walmart. They have a few different color theme palettes. I would definitely invest in the rest of the collection.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Bloomer, WI

This palette was only five dollars! It was something that I could buy and if it didn't work well, I wasn't really out on any money, but I ended up loving the colors. Very pigamented. I originally bought it because I wanted to try a burgundy color which this palette has. Not disappointed at all.
Sade M.
Sade M.
Hockley, TX

Very nice natural palette, but i'm so used to the quality of my CG eye shadows. I don't know to me the color didn't show as much as i wanted. felt like i kept re-applying to try and see a difference. Unfortunately i wouldn't purchase again....color selection was great but just didn't work out.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD

I'm really in love with this eyeshadow pallet! Great colors that last all day, half the price of other pallets you can purchase at the drug store and they are cruelty free! I only paid around $5 for this at Wal-Mart and I use this all the time now, I can't say anything bad about this product!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Salyersville , Ky

I love this palette! It has great pigmentation. In honesty it's my go-to everyday palette. Has great light colors, dark colors, transitions nice. It's everything u need. Affordable. Blend great. Intend repurchasing! Recommend! Great for beginners or the artist to create something extravagant!
Chassedy K.
Chassedy K.
Van Dyne, WI

I kind of enjoyed this product. I have had better in the past. My eye color is blue and some of the colors clashed. I would definitely say to buy this if you are begining and you want a cheap palette, but if you have been working with makeup for a while I would recommend a different product
Wilneyka O.
Wilneyka O.
Bronx, NY

Me encanta esta paleta de sombras no soy amante de las sombras de colores llamativas los nudes son mis ''Go everyday''Es facil de aplicar no soy una pro usando brochas que hasta con mis dedos lo puedo aplicar.El empacado me gusta.Se lo recomiendo a cualquiera.El precio es bien economico
Shianne S.
Shianne S.
Miamisburg, OH

This is my favorite drugstore palette. I use this palette on all the days that I don't use my Morphe 35W. My eye color is green, so the colors correspond fantastic. The only thing I would change with this palette is for the colors to last longer. I would recommend to anyone on a budget!
Carolina E.
Carolina E.

are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX

What do you think about this palette?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX

Are all the shades pigmented?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park

Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Grace A.
Grace A.

How does this Palette compare to Rimmel's nude palette? What about Maybellene's?