Add a Photo

#94 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Photos (91)
Julia O.
Julia O.
Jan. 14, 2017, 11:46 a.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Whenever I wear makeup I literally always reach for this palette. The pigmentation is wonderful for such a cheap palette. I bought one a year ago and bought 3 more cause I never want to run out if they ever discontinue it! Highly recommend
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Chickamauga, GA
Jan. 18, 2017, 7:22 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Wet n wild was the first makeup brand I ever used that was 15 yrs ago but my collection is still filled with their products. Brand has never let ke down and this palette is no exception. It's got good pigmentation and not to hard to blend.
Sara T.
Sara T.
Rexburg, ID
Feb. 6, 2017, 7:41 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I love this eyeshadow pallet. It has good colors that work with many skin tones. It stays all day and I love how it looks. I use it everyday. I have green/blue eyes. I will buy this again and I would definitely recommend this to others.
Briana J.
Briana J.
Jan. 23, 2017, 7:37 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Awesome quality palette for an amazing price!! I'm so incredibly impressed with the Wet n Wild brand. This palette works for some everyday looks or dramatic evening wear. See the Wet n Wild list in my profile for more info and photos!
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
Feb. 2, 2017, 1:22 a.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I love this palette! I think the pigmentation is there for being drugstore! The shade selection is gorgeous! The shimmers have good color pay off! The best part is is the price!! It is super affordable! Defiantly worth the check out!!
San T.
San T.
Oct. 8, 2016, 12:37 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
For the price, this is a good natural-look eye shadow. The pigment isn't as heavy, having to apply more than some of the more expensive brands. It serves as a good transition shade. Ideal for makeup newbies and those who just dabble.
Ariel F.
Ariel F.
Lafayette, LA
My favorite palette until it broke when i dropped it, it lasted me a very long time, they only improvement is they need the eyeshadows to have more pigmentation, i would still recommend this palette tho, very natural and beautiful
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
Rio grande city, TX
Feb. 7, 2017, 10:28 a.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Since these palets have been coming out I've getting them. I already had a few but they broke into my car and so I'm starting from scratch. They'd eye shadow stay all day, they don't fade out during the day.and they look flawless.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Vicco, KY
I only gave this one a three because I don't like the shimmers. They have terrible fallout and they don't apply great. However the mattes are amazing. They're a little chalky, though. Over all this is a decent palette for only $5
Erica D.
Erica D.
Poway, CA
These colors are gorg! The pigmentation isn't as great as I'd like it to be but its not too bad either. This palette is a great addition to any makeup collection and there are so many fun combinations that can be done with it.
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Grace A.
Grace A.
How does this Palette compare to Rimmel's nude palette? What about Maybellene's?