Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Sandra B.
Sandra B.
Bear, DE

This here is my everyday palette love how the shadows blend and that they do not crease on me at all.
Emma K.
Emma K.
Fort Worth, TX

This Wet n Wild Eyeshadow Palette is pretty good. This product has decent packaging for the price and especially for wet n wild. These eyeshadows are pigmented, but not hard to work with, so very easy to apply. I bought this at my local target, so accessible to everyone.
Cristina G.
Cristina G.

Love these pallets! Very pigmented & easy to blend. Also love the color scheme in each different pallet & I've used these for quite a while now & I use them about everyday & they have never disappointed me
Sandy L.
Sandy L.

The price is amazing. The product is also great. The pigment of the shadows is not chalky its very smooth and great. U dont have to use alot.
Destiny M.
Destiny M.
San Antonio, TX

It is very pigmented. And it does blend very well also its easy to work with. I do like this product very much.
Taylor W.
Taylor W.

THIS PALETTE IS SO AMAZING. ESPECIALLY FOR $6. The packaging is really sleek. I was expecting a nicer brush though..I think the shadows are really pigmented and gorgeous. I would recommend and I have bought some for others.
Keila G.
Keila G.
El Paso, TX

It's an amazing product , I really love it & it has pretty cute colors . They go with anything .
Isabel L.
Isabel L.

It has natural colors and dark colors
Natural and smoky eye look you can do
Jazmin F.
Jazmin F.
Pleasant Grove, UT

I really like this palette. It's a nude type of palette which I love because obviously who doesn't love nude colors.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Farmville, VA

I like this palette! I love the colors and they are pigmented. My only issue with it, is that I wish there were more matte colors to transition with.
Carolina E.
Carolina E.

are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX

What do you think about this palette?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX

Are all the shades pigmented?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park

Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Grace A.
Grace A.

How does this Palette compare to Rimmel's nude palette? What about Maybellene's?