BY WET N WILD

• I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Christina H.
Christina H.
joplin, mo
Love this palette. It is an everyday go to that I use in my makeup routine. With having brown eyes this palette works perfectly.
Debora T.
Debora T.
Green Brook, NJ
I use this palet like a everyday shadow and its being good result. i oove nude tons. its easy to apply and it last all day long
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Oxnard, CA
its great for the price, but its not my favorite pallet to use. It lasts an okay amount of time if you use an eye primer first.
JENNIFER M.
JENNIFER M.
Polk City, FL
This is hit or miss some shadows are pigmented and not dry and others are and they skip really bad. I wish they were more like the quads
lauryn p.
lauryn p.
super good the best I've ever had and I need to buy more and stays on my face forever i love it a lot and would waste all my money on it
Jae C.
Jae C.
I am so in love with this pallette! The colors are nicely pigmented. I love the rose theme and how it includes both mattes and shimmers.
Ivy C.
Ivy C.
Sometimes I use one shade for a soft natural look but sometimes I blend a couple together to get a nice smokey eye that isn't too dark.
Jackie V.
Jackie V.
This is not too bad ro be drug store highly recommend for beginners it get the job done and I have made some bomb looks with it
jahlaya p.
jahlaya p.
Cheap and many shades to choose from. I like the reddish color most of all. Worth the movie & better than cover girl. Bought at target
Delaila G.
Delaila G.
Stamford, CT
Amazing colors to do the nude efect. Long lasting and very comfortable. Also give a very natural look.
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Fort worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Lexington Pk, MD
I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palette. Long story short I had to start my makeup collection over completely. I got my basic shadows replaced but I want to get some fall shades back. How is the burgundy shade in this palette? Is it true to color? If no then does anyone have recommendations on some pretty matte burgundy or plum kind of colors?