BY WET N WILD

• Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good ...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Shayleigh C.
I love this pallet so much! All of the shadows have great pigment! And for 12 shadows I think it was about $6! They are very smooth when you put them on. I think I bought mine at Walmart where the wet and wild stuff is. I would recommend this to anyone who like neutral shades!
Ariel F.
Lafayette, LA
My favorite palette until it broke when i dropped it, it lasted me a very long time, they only improvement is they need the eyeshadows to have more pigmentation, i would still recommend this palette tho, very natural and beautiful
Erica D.
Poway, CA
These colors are gorg! The pigmentation isn't as great as I'd like it to be but its not too bad either. This palette is a great addition to any makeup collection and there are so many fun combinations that can be done with it.
Roxie K.
Jackson, MI
I am a crazy fan of wet n wild because they have so much to offer you . But this little glitter right here you have to fight with to put on and you have to apply so much to get a good sexy impact .
Allison C.
Plano, TX
The eyeshadows in this palette are such good quality for the low price. I would definitely recommend getting this. It has a really nice balance of matte and shimmer shadows.
Jennifer M.
i love all the colors, it has 5 matte ones and 5 shimmering ones easy to blend and its very affordable i really really like it it has a nice packaging and its a dupe for the urban decay naked 3 palette highly recommend!!
Kelly M.
sebring , fl
I like Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow. It really helps my small eyes appear bigger. I use it quite often. It is nicely packaged and the price is reasonable. It's very easy to apply and lasts all day.
Grass P.
Winchester , KY
This shadow has nice pigment and color to it. I use it in pretty much every eyeshadow look I do. It's also very affordable compared to other brands, but I feel like it works better.
dana b.
This is probably one of my favorite palletes ! I've used this for my everyday look this fall and honestly have been using it more than my morphe pallets it seems ! They blend so well and they are so pigmented.
Jasmine B.
Oakvale, WV
The Au Naturel eye shadow palette from Wet n Wild is awesome. Not only are there variety of shades to mix and match, but they are long-lasting eye shadows. I can wear the same eyeshadow for a full day.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
April G.
Lafayette, LA
Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good purchase?