BY WET N WILD #95 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good ...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Sierra R.
Bradenton, FL
such gorgeous colors and great color pay off. wonderful for traveling you can make several easy to go eye looks or more depth and glam looks all in one palette
Morgan F.
Kirkland, WA
For $6.99 at our local Fred Meyers it's a steal. The colors are pigmented and creamy but of course it's still drug store so not the best palette I've ever used
Jonie G.
Keithville
Very pretty colors. Alot of colors to choose from in and at a great inexpensive price. Normally you pay about $5-$6 for one that only has 2 or 3 colors in it.
Jacquelin A.
cary, NC
Bought this solely for the beautiful maroon color and I am happy i like the entire palette. Very versitle and nice combination of matte and shimmers.
Lydia R.
Hillsboro
This pallet has nice colors but I'm not the biggest fan of the pigmentation. It almost kind of has like a shiny residue. It reminds me of Elf's eye shadow.
Jo W.
I love natural colors and this is a great collection of colors. From light to dark, I can dress it down for work or up for the night. Only need one pallet.
Elizabeth M.
Tucson, AZ
OMG this eyeshadow Is one of my top favorites!! They blend very well. The pigment is amazing.. It works well with other eyeshadow primers and mixing colors
Marina F.
This is a good pallet! Good pigment and duration! The colors are all that you need for a basic makeup and the same time you can make a more elaborate too!
Fernanda A.
Warr Acres
All the colors are except one are very very pigmented. Also very nice colors that I can and use everyday on a normal basis and are pretty neutral colors
Katelyn V.
This is my favorite eyeshadow palette from wet n wild that they have put out. The shades are beautiful and nicely pigmented. I would definitely recommend
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
April G.
Lafayette, LA
Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good purchase?