Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Virginia C.
Virginia C.
Maidsville, WV

I love it and the colors true to color and creamy not dusty little fallout from the product and it's not really expensive good cheap alternative to highend pallets
Janett H.
Janett H.
Yuma, AZ

Shocking to me, this is my cheapest eyeshadow palette that I own and this is my go-to eye makeup. Using eyeshadow primer the colors are amazing going to classy to a punk rock princess (or prince) on using these shades. I had this for several months and I haven't hit the bottom of the pan and I do my makeup on a regular basis! The price is amazing and so are these shadows, I hope they keep this line forever!
Yvette H.
Yvette H.
Climax Springs, MO

This eyeshadow is not the most pigmented, it blends okay, just not a great product. Not horrible though.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Duarte, CA

I absolutely love this palette. It is great if you are looking for a cheap drugstore eyeshadow. I use it all the time to touch up my makeup if I want a bit of accent to my eyes.
Regina S.
Regina S.
Waco, TX

I love this palette all the colors are natural. I can wear most of them and still look like have anything on my eyes.
Dionne C.
Dionne C.

Love love love this product very good color pay off i use this everyday to do my shadow would recommend
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Bangor, ME

Good for the price. You get what you pay for. The pigment is not that great but it is usable. There is definitely room for improvement. The packaging is great because it's nice and slim. Not recommended from me.
Mirtala P.
Mirtala P.
Los Angeles, CA

What I most love about this one are the colors they are settled n smooth it goes with everything I use
B O.
B O.
Tampa, FL

The caller is not long laceration you need it painted again maybe in a couple hours later as a reason I don't like it but the price is good is that you're starting a new Sim wearing make up is good for STAR
Maria C.
Maria C.
Portland, OR

I love nude shades of eyeshadows. My friend has it and I used to use it all the time. It's great!
Carolina E.
Carolina E.

are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX

What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park

Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX

Are all the shades pigmented?
Grace A.
Grace A.

How does this Palette compare to Rimmel's nude palette? What about Maybellene's?

Join Now