BY WET N WILD

• I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Whitney H.
Leighton, AL
I love name brand eyeshadows but this wet n wild is a great runner up it goes on great and with a little primer it last eat as long as the $60 pallets of naked does. And I have kids so I don't get to spend the $60 on make up no more so I have to get wet n wild. I would recommend this product to everyone who wants to save some money you get the same colors and same look for a lot less.
Vanessa C.
Monrovia, CA
This colors in this palette are really nice! These colors are good for someone like me who has hazel eyes. The only thing is the colors aren't too pigmented. I have to reapply. For the price, I love it. I use it as my everyday eyeshadow palette.
Mona T.
Great drugstore eyeshadow palette. You can definitely achieve some of the same looks as the naked 3 palette! Great balance of mattes and shimmers: 5 mattes and 5 shimmers. The 2nd shade in the palette is kinda powdery, flakey, and lacks in pigment but the rest of the shadows are amazing quality. Definitely use a primer with this palette to ensure that your eyelook stays all day. I would recommend picking it up next time you're at the drugstore especially since its only about $6!
Priscilla h.
This is an excellent pilot it's good for any skin tone it's great for beginners as well as professionals it will be well worth your money so go ahead and give it a try I wish I had indulged in a color a few more color Shades and palates but it's also great
Tanya G.
Modesto
I love this color so much and the nudes are my favorite of most of all that's what's mostly in my makeup for maybe some other colors but rather than that nudes are like one of the best ones ever for brown eyes and definitely with green eyes as well
Vero R.
Fresno, CA
This palette is good for the price you pay. I use this on a daily. It's one of my go to for sure. It has some glitter witch I love.. The colors are so nice. N it's smooth n light it don't feel heavy on the eyes.
Sophie B.
I use this product every day. There are pink and brown colors to choose from. Some light, some dark, some sparkled, some not. This is the most pigmented eyeshadow palette I've bought. And it's only $10! I recommend this to everyone looking for a new makeup look or just something cheap. This palette will last you a long time. A very good buy!
Kim S.
Faribault, MN
I love Wet n Wild! So many choices within this brand's product list. So many color variations and fair quality. My only issue is that the shadows are sometimes hard to see on the eye. Takes more than one application with some of the colors.
Shayleigh C.
I love this pallet so much! All of the shadows have great pigment! And for 12 shadows I think it was about $6! They are very smooth when you put them on. I think I bought mine at Walmart where the wet and wild stuff is. I would recommend this to anyone who like neutral shades!
Ariel F.
Lafayette, LA
My favorite palette until it broke when i dropped it, it lasted me a very long time, they only improvement is they need the eyeshadows to have more pigmentation, i would still recommend this palette tho, very natural and beautiful
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
April G.
Lafayette, LA
Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good purchase?