Add a Photo

Photos (65)
Claudina L.
Claudina L.
Casa Grande, AZ

Great and affordable. High quality for drugstore matte eyeshadows I can get many looks from this one palette
Garland, TX

Theyre ok kind of blendable but not so much they are pigmented but theyre not that good
Gema F.
Gema F.

I'm in love with this palette. This palette was recommended to me. I was told the palette was a dupe for one of the naked palettes and I can certainly agree. Although this palette has different features. This palette is very pigmented. The eyeshadow lasts up to 6hrs. Overall it gets an 8/10
Katy M.
Katy M.
Lubbock, TX

I like this because it's similar to the Urban Decay Naked brand and I really enjoy the colors. In fact, I sometimes blend these colors with urban decay as well.
Cassandra R.
Cassandra R.
Ypsilanti, MI

One of my favorite eye shadow pallets. Colors are very pigmented. Lasts all day for me with a primer.
Lizi J.
Lizi J.
Columbus, GA

Beautiful colors in thinpallette for everyday use. Easy to apply and the color combination so easy to use.
Eli S.
Eli S.
Calexico, CA

I love the color! Perfect for natural makeup. Also, love how they've improved their eyeshadow products,they are more pigment!
Melissa N.
Melissa N.
Fort Irwin, CA

Like this product. Not my go to but I can get some good use out of some if the colors, sometimes can get a little patchy if not careful.
Jael L.
Jael L.
Lincoln, CA

Love this palette! Great color choices and application is easy and fun. The game changer is to use an eyelid primer for great color pronunciation and of course your best brushes and for the cost it every bit as effective as the expensive brands
Kamryn C.
Kamryn C.

Just recently got this and I love it! It was super cheap and the sparkly shades are dupes for the Naked palette. Well the whole palette is a dupe!!! Not as pigmented in the darker shades and doesn't have bigger glitter but it sure does shine! I love the packaging as well!
Carolina E.

are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX

What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park

Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX

Are all the shades pigmented?
Ronda N.
Ronda N.

I just bought this pallet, I heard it was kind of a dupe for an urban decay naked pallet, what are your thoughts on this pallet? Also just started a YouTube channel about makeup if you can check it out and subscribe that would be awesome! I only have 3 videos right now just trying to get the hang of it Link: user/adnor26ify

Join Now