Add a Photo

Photos (91)
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Brodhead , Ky
Jan. 28, 2017, 10:05 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I love the make up brand wet n wild. It's good quality and very affordable. These colors look great on anyone,
Rachael S.
Rachael S.
Davie, FL
Jan. 27, 2017, 6:01 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This product is so budget friendly and really works as well as other brands that are triple the price.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Jan. 26, 2017, 10:03 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This pallete is amazing! I saw a YouTube video on it and I had to try it for the great price. The pigment is amazing and they blend amazing! This really is the quality of a high end pallete. I recently got the urban decay smoky pallete and lately I have been using this pallete way more. My favorite is the maroon color it is beautiful and definitely a trending color! If you are looks for a high quality drug store pallete this is what you should get. It is only about 6 dollars. There is also another pallete with different color options.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Jan. 26, 2017, 2:58 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I love the colors in this palette. I've experimented with the colors with success. This is actually my first real palette and I was a little nervous about it being wet n wild. So I was pleasantly suprised.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Jan. 25, 2017, 2:43 a.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Awesome drugstore eye shadow!!! Love both of these palettes! Pigmented and long lasting! And I bought both palettes for just $12.62!!
Karen H.
Karen H.
Jan. 25, 2017, 10:45 a.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I like these natural colors for a everyday look. It works as good as any high end palette. The price is affordable
Anna F.
Anna F.
Madison WI
Jan. 24, 2017, 8:16 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Not as pigmented as the 6 pan palettes from wet n wild, but the shadows are smooth and good for everyday.
May H.
May H.
Jan. 23, 2017, 11:13 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I am crazy over this product. I really love neutral colors for my eyes, because achieve a natural look, so I really love the different varieties of colors in this eye shadow palette. It seemed to stay on for the 4-hour event I went to, and I was happy nothing wore off throughout the event. Overall, it was a happy purchase.
Robvae G.
Robvae G.
Anderson, IN
Jan. 23, 2017, 8:43 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Not that great of an eyeshadow pallet. I am only able to use maybe 3 out of the entire pallet. Colors aren't very pigmented, you'll have to layer them on top of each other.
Jan. 23, 2017, 9:12 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I love neutral and natural colors. I have interesting eyes. They can change colors according to what I wear whether it be clothes or eye shadows. The packaging for Wet n Wild is very simple and sleek, and easy to identify.
One con that I can say I have had some issues with is that Wet n Wild doesn't seem to be as pigmented as some others that I've used. Then again it is one of those you get what you pay for kind of situations
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Grace A.
Grace A.
How does this Palette compare to Rimmel's nude palette? What about Maybellene's?