BY WET N WILD

• Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good ...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Amberlea A.
I'm a little but of a makeup snob, but wet n wild is a very good drug store brand in some regards. Many of their products are vegan and they're a cruelty free brand. Their eyeshadows are decently pigmented but I find that they don't last as long as my too faced and urban shadows.
Erin B.
Augusta, GA
I love this little palette. The mattes are easy to work with and the shimmers are beautiful. A lot of YouTubers talk so horribly about this palette and I have no idea why. Every look I do with it I get compliments and people are always shocked when I say it's a Wet n Wild palette. This truly is a favorite of mine!
Elizabeth F.
I is a nice mixture of Matt's and shiners to make a nice Smokey eye look. I love the variety of colors. There is very little fallout so I can do my eyes last to complete my look.
Destiny O.
Garland
I looooveeee this pallet!!!! For the price this is the best palette out. It is very pigmented there is a little fall out but it is amazing! I use this every day and it is very versatile, so if you want to do a smokey eye you can or you can do a very natural look as well. I love it so much that I'm trying to get another one as a back up! ūüėČ
Amanda G.
Kenosha, WI
This palette is great! Unfortunately, not all of the colors are as pigmented as the ones in the Color Icon trios and 8 pan palettes, but the collection of colors in the Au Natural Nude Awakening palette is still very great for the price. They definitely compare to my other rosy-shaded palettes.
Mandi T.
Riverton, WY
Love this palette. The mix of mattes, shimmers, satins and sparkle shadows give you endless possibilities for anything from the most subtle look to the most dramatic look. The silicone technology and pearl density create great pigment for a silky smooth long lasting look.
Alexandra B.
Very good palette for the money. Most of the shadows have good pigmentation and are blendable. They stay on all day and still look decent. I like that there are tutorials on the bottom of the palette. This palette is great for beginners because it's so easy to work with.
Raisa Y.
This is awesome. It has neutral colors that are great for every day. And the price is great. The colors stay on all day. And they blend well. I use this constantly
Sam K.
Munith , MI
This is a beautiful palette! I ended up giving mine to my niece, but I will most likely repurchase. I always think that I'm over items and then I realize I should have kept it. It's a great palette and a great price. I'd recommend if you're on a budget.
Eliany P.
This eyeshadow palette is a pretty good quality palette for it being drugstore and so affordable. It's definitely not the best, but for the price I would totally recommend it. The shimmer shades don't have as much pigmentation, but with a spray like Fix + you can make them stand out more. The matte shades are super blendable!
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
April G.
Lafayette, LA
Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good purchase?