Add a Photo

Photos (77)
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
Jackson Heights, NY

Really good dupe for the naked pallet . Would definitely recommend if your on a budget and want to create the same looks. The shadows pigment is not bad
Raiza R.
Raiza R.

I absolutely love this pallet so pigmented and the color look so beutiful. I use it all the time
Diana V.
Diana V.
Wasco, CA

The brand is really affordable colors are so beautiful and good for a easy cut-crease or a smokey eye...i use this product quite a bit..
Megan B.
Megan B.
Tampa, FL

J it's an okay product not the best pigmentation but some setting spray and a brush it'll come out just fine
Shannon Y.
Shannon Y.
Weatherford, TX

Absolutely adore this palette. Love Wet n Wild eyeshadows. Perfect for trying trendy colors. Wet n Wild has really upped their game recently. They have so many fun new releases and it seems their products are just getting better and better especially for the price. Love their highlighters, lipstick, eyeshadow, blush, contour. I love it all. So much fun to get so many goodies in one shopping trip. I do wish their displays had more of the limited release products. I hate missing out. But i sometimes order from them online and I have had good luck with their service.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Winnie, TX

Works well. Lasts decently. Inexpensive. The only thing I'd love and hate about it is how pigmented the "red" is. It's super pigmented. Which is great. However, thankfully I wear primer. Because I used my finger and the color stainedy finger for a couple days. Haha. I don't know of that was just a fluke or not.
Maria D.
Maria D.
Riverview, FL

The pigmentation of this palette is amazing. I really love the colors of this natural eyeshadow palette .
Wa A.
Wa A.
Fort Washington, MD

Great shades and tones for my chocolate skin. Glad to find a brand that I can use whenever I want to look beautiful.
Jaclyn M.
Jaclyn M.
Deland, FL

Colors are great for all skin tones! Love the texture it's really smooth in application and lasts throughout even the longest days. Not expensive at most places either.
Diana C.
Diana C.
Ridgewood, NY

It's a nice palette for the price. You just have to really blend it in well and grab more on your brush go give you that nice pigment.
Carolina E.
Carolina E.

are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX

What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park

Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX

Are all the shades pigmented?
Isabel M.
Isabel M.
Evans, GA

Is this worth buying or should I look somewhere else?

Join Now