Add a Photo

Sav B.
Sav B.
Jan. 31, 2017, 2:31 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
It's good for the price and the colors are beautiful with a proper base. I do not like the fall out without a base and it can be tricky to blend. Overall, it's pretty good for the price and doesn't kill your budget
Elisha B.
Elisha B.
Chillicothe, OH
Jan. 29, 2017, 5:26 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I this is such an amazing pallette especially for drug store. I use it often. It's very nice for the money. I got my daughter one too and she uses it almost every single day!
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Brodhead , Ky
Jan. 28, 2017, 10:05 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I love the make up brand wet n wild. It's good quality and very affordable. These colors look great on anyone,
Rachael S.
Rachael S.
Davie, FL
Jan. 27, 2017, 6:01 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This product is so budget friendly and really works as well as other brands that are triple the price.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Jan. 26, 2017, 10:03 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This pallete is amazing! I saw a YouTube video on it and I had to try it for the great price. The pigment is amazing and they blend amazing! This really is the quality of a high end pallete. I recently got the urban decay smoky pallete and lately I have been using this pallete way more. My favorite is the maroon color it is beautiful and definitely a trending color! If you are looks for a high quality drug store pallete this is what you should get. It is only about 6 dollars. There is also another pallete with different color options.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Jan. 26, 2017, 2:58 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I love the colors in this palette. I've experimented with the colors with success. This is actually my first real palette and I was a little nervous about it being wet n wild. So I was pleasantly suprised.
Nicollette H.
Nicollette H.
Schuyler, NE
Jan. 26, 2017, 12:57 a.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Amazing palette! If you want an everyday look that's not to warm but also not to dark, then this is the palette for you! Also, this palette is really cheap! If you're looking for a cheap but good quality palette, then you should really get this palette. I got it at Walmart for like $5. I highly recommend you picking this palette up and giving it a try!
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Jan. 25, 2017, 2:43 a.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Awesome drugstore eye shadow!!! Love both of these palettes! Pigmented and long lasting! And I bought both palettes for just $12.62!!
Karen H.
Karen H.
Jan. 25, 2017, 10:45 a.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I like these natural colors for a everyday look. It works as good as any high end palette. The price is affordable
Anna F.
Anna F.
Madison WI
Jan. 24, 2017, 8:16 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Not as pigmented as the 6 pan palettes from wet n wild, but the shadows are smooth and good for everyday.
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Grace A.
Grace A.
How does this Palette compare to Rimmel's nude palette? What about Maybellene's?