BY WET N WILD

• Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good ...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Erin B.
Augusta, GA
I love this little palette. The mattes are easy to work with and the shimmers are beautiful. A lot of YouTubers talk so horribly about this palette and I have no idea why. Every look I do with it I get compliments and people are always shocked when I say it's a Wet n Wild palette. This truly is a favorite of mine!
Elizabeth F.
I is a nice mixture of Matt's and shiners to make a nice Smokey eye look. I love the variety of colors. There is very little fallout so I can do my eyes last to complete my look.
Destiny O.
Garland
I looooveeee this pallet!!!! For the price this is the best palette out. It is very pigmented there is a little fall out but it is amazing! I use this every day and it is very versatile, so if you want to do a smokey eye you can or you can do a very natural look as well. I love it so much that I'm trying to get another one as a back up! ūüėČ
Casey W.
Dallas, NC
I have fallen in love with wet n wilds eye pallets! I feel like they're pretty good pigmented!the colors are beautiful and the price is super affordable. I would like for the package to be a bit bigger, I feel when I use this pallet they kinda start mixing after so many uses, so maybe space them out a bit more. Other than that wonderful products!
Shirley C.
El Monte, CA
I do love the colors and I love how cute the palette is too. It is just simple and the colors are perfect for any everyday looks. It is definitely a steal for its price and definitely recommends a palette like this to any beginners. This palette is so easy to work around with
Amanda G.
Kenosha, WI
This palette is great! Unfortunately, not all of the colors are as pigmented as the ones in the Color Icon trios and 8 pan palettes, but the collection of colors in the Au Natural Nude Awakening palette is still very great for the price. They definitely compare to my other rosy-shaded palettes.
Mandi T.
Riverton, WY
Love this palette. The mix of mattes, shimmers, satins and sparkle shadows give you endless possibilities for anything from the most subtle look to the most dramatic look. The silicone technology and pearl density create great pigment for a silky smooth long lasting look.
Nicollette H.
Schuyler, NE
Amazing palette! If you want an everyday look that's not to warm but also not to dark, then this is the palette for you! Also, this palette is really cheap! If you're looking for a cheap but good quality palette, then you should really get this palette. I got it at Walmart for like $5. I highly recommend you picking this palette up and giving it a try!
I love neutral and natural colors. I have interesting eyes. They can change colors according to what I wear whether it be clothes or eye shadows. The packaging for Wet n Wild is very simple and sleek, and easy to identify.
One con that I can say I have had some issues with is that Wet n Wild doesn't seem to be as pigmented as some others that I've used. Then again it is one of those you get what you pay for kind of situations
Lindsey B.
Okay, this palette is amazing. I got mine for $7 and the quality of the shadows is worth much more than that. Super blend-able, perfect amount of pigment, and BEAUTIFUL colors. Lasts all day, and no issues with fallout. I will definitely be buying it again.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
April G.
Lafayette, LA
Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good purchase?