BY WET N WILD #89 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• How are the pigments one these? Do they have a lot of fall out or...2 Answers
  • Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good ...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Alexandra B.
Very good palette for the money. Most of the shadows have good pigmentation and are blendable. They stay on all day and still look decent. I like that there are tutorials on the bottom of the palette. This palette is great for beginners because it's so easy to work with.
Raisa Y.
This is awesome. It has neutral colors that are great for every day. And the price is great. The colors stay on all day. And they blend well. I use this constantly
Sam K.
Munith, MI
This is a beautiful palette! I ended up giving mine to my niece, but I will most likely repurchase. I always think that I'm over items and then I realize I should have kept it. It's a great palette and a great price. I'd recommend if you're on a budget.
This product has a bit of fall out but most eyeshadows do too so it doesnt really bother me , colors are beyond beautiful either way and that is what i look for in eyeshadows
Whitney H.
Leighton, AL
I love name brand eyeshadows but this wet n wild is a great runner up it goes on great and with a little primer it last eat as long as the $60 pallets of naked does. And I have kids so I don't get to spend the $60 on make up no more so I have to get wet n wild. I would recommend this product to everyone who wants to save some money you get the same colors and same look for a lot less.
Vero R.
Fresno, CA
This palette is good for the price you pay. I use this on a daily. It's one of my go to for sure. It has some glitter witch I love.. The colors are so nice. N it's smooth n light it don't feel heavy on the eyes.
Sophie B.
I use this product every day. There are pink and brown colors to choose from. Some light, some dark, some sparkled, some not. This is the most pigmented eyeshadow palette I've bought. And it's only $10! I recommend this to everyone looking for a new makeup look or just something cheap. This palette will last you a long time. A very good buy!
Kim S.
Faribault, MN
I love Wet n Wild! So many choices within this brand's product list. So many color variations and fair quality. My only issue is that the shadows are sometimes hard to see on the eye. Takes more than one application with some of the colors.
Shayleigh C.
I love this pallet so much! All of the shadows have great pigment! And for 12 shadows I think it was about $6! They are very smooth when you put them on. I think I bought mine at Walmart where the wet and wild stuff is. I would recommend this to anyone who like neutral shades!
Ariel F.
Lafayette, LA
My favorite palette until it broke when i dropped it, it lasted me a very long time, they only improvement is they need the eyeshadows to have more pigmentation, i would still recommend this palette tho, very natural and beautiful
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?