Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Esther V.
Esther V.
Kent, WA

Love the finish product and I love that they are really intense color they're not weak color or the ones that vanish easy.
Mariana C.
Mariana C.
Burleson, TX

A more affordable kit, you can find them at Walmart! The quality is pretty good, and nice packaging
Angela M.
Angela M.

They are very pigmented and this is so inexpensive that it's amazing. The quality is so good if your starting with makeup
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
Ozona, TX

It's a beautiful range of colors I love warm tones but it took some time to blend on the lid other than that I liked it. The pigmentation was good but not great there was a lot of fallout.
Alicia W.
Alicia W.
E Liverpool, OH

I love this pallete! Its rather large and many the colors are very pigmented and have great coverage. This is the main eyeshadow pallete i use for every day wear
I love neutral and natural colors. I have interesting eyes. They can change colors according to what I wear whether it be clothes or eye shadows. The packaging for Wet n Wild is very simple and sleek, and easy to identify.
One con that I can say I have had some issues with is that Wet n Wild doesn't seem to be as pigmented as some others that I've used. Then again it is one of those you get what you pay for kind of situations
Robvae G.
Robvae G.
Anderson, IN

Not that great of an eyeshadow pallet. I am only able to use maybe 3 out of the entire pallet. Colors aren't very pigmented, you'll have to layer them on top of each other.
May H.
May H.

I am crazy over this product. I really love neutral colors for my eyes, because achieve a natural look, so I really love the different varieties of colors in this eye shadow palette. It seemed to stay on for the 4-hour event I went to, and I was happy nothing wore off throughout the event. Overall, it was a happy purchase.
Anna F.
Anna F.
Madison WI

Not as pigmented as the 6 pan palettes from wet n wild, but the shadows are smooth and good for everyday.
Karen H.
Karen H.

I like these natural colors for a everyday look. It works as good as any high end palette. The price is affordable
Carolina E.
Carolina E.

are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX

What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park

Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX

Are all the shades pigmented?
Grace A.
Grace A.

How does this Palette compare to Rimmel's nude palette? What about Maybellene's?

Join Now