BY WET N WILD #88 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• How are the pigments one these? Do they have a lot of fall out or j...1 Answers
  • Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good pu...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palette....3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Savannah D.
Savannah D.
Odessa, TX
This palette is amazing the maroon color got my eyes it is so nice and dark so smooth has great coverage so great love this makeup palette
Ava S.
Ava S.
Milford, NH
Very good palette for the price. A lot of fallout, but very good pigmentation. I use it a lot because it is such a great color selection.
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.
I is a nice mixture of Matt's and shiners to make a nice Smokey eye look. I love the variety of colors. There is very little fallout so I can do my eyes last to complete my look.
Shelby G.
Shelby G.
Tillatoba , MS
Very pigmented and blends out easy, the only bad thing is that it does have a good bit of fall out, but for the price what do you expect
Erica H.
Erica H.
Wapato, WA
This palette has a beautiful shade range but I was let down when I swatched and used them on my eyes. The pigmentation just isn't there.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Clarion, PA
Wet n wild is my go to if I'm in a pinch! Very good quality! Nice colors, easy to use. For drugstore makeup, you really can't complain!
Brandy S.
Brandy S.
This is my everyday go to eyeshadow kit. I found it as a dupe and LOVE IT !! It works GREAT and stays on all day .. can't beat it for the price !
Brandi K.
Brandi K.
This palette has some really pretty colors! They're pretty pigmented as well! I think this palette is good considering how cheap it is!
Josenayeli R.
Josenayeli R.
This is absolutely my favorite palette to use I just love all the colors this palette has especially the burgandys colors and because its affordable
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Very pigmented and I really enjoy the variety of shades of available! Definitely can come up with various eye looks with this Palette!
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Fort worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Lexington Pk, MD
I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palette. Long story short I had to start my makeup collection over completely. I got my basic shadows replaced but I want to get some fall shades back. How is the burgundy shade in this palette? Is it true to color? If no then does anyone have recommendations on some pretty matte burgundy or plum kind of colors?