BY WET N WILD #59 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good pu...2 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palette....3 Answers
  • How are the pigments one these? Do they have a lo...Be the first to answer!
Josenayeli R.
Josenayeli R.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This is absolutely my favorite palette to use I just love all the colors this palette has especially the burgandys colors and because its affordable
Lorena A.
Lorena A.
Midway Park , NC
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I love this pallet me and my best friend would use it all the time before we'd go out. It's wasn't that expensive i think it's totally worth it.
Yasmin V.
Yasmin V.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I like the colors that the pallete comes with. You can create a lot of nice and simple looks with it. They work alright for the price.
Khadijah J.
Khadijah J.
Pine Bluff, AR
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I love the colors in the palette. They look amazing on the lid and really work for me I recommend this to anyone who wants a nice palette but doesn't want to spend buckets
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Very pigmented and I really enjoy the variety of shades of available! Definitely can come up with various eye looks with this Palette!
Monica B.
Monica B.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
The Wet and Wild All Natural eye palettes are my tones & colors I use on my eyes. They are long lasting & apply easily & remove easily as well.
Renee S.
Renee S.
Happy, KY
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I actually got this in my beauty con box last fall. I love the colors and it is very pigmented and blends smoothly. It is my go to pallet for my everyday natural look.
Nicza S.
Nicza S.
Gibsonton, FL
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I love that I can do a bold smiley eye with this palette. Good price. Good colors. Easy to use and blend colors. Have bought it once or twice.
Lisa W.
Lisa W.
Irmo, SC
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I love the colors in this pallet they look great and I love using this one! Definitely recommend it and not to expensive at Walmart
Megan  A.
Megan A.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I love the different shades so i can have my smokey eye or just a natural look easy to use and coloring is very good. Love my au naturals!!!
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Fort worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palette. Long story short I had to start my makeup collection over completely. I got my basic shadows replaced but I want to get some fall shades back. How is the burgundy shade in this palette? Is it true to color? If no then does anyone have recommendations on some pretty matte burgundy or plum kind of colors?