BY WET N WILD #95 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good ...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Heather M.
Paden City, WV
I AM OBSESSED! I love my nude shades and these are fantastic, great amount for the price and very pigmented. I don't have to wear a primer and it lasts for a very long time!!
Heather L.
Newport, VT
I really loved this!!! It went great with my brown eyes and made me get a lot of compliments! It last a decent amount of time so I would buy again! I would recommend to all my family and friends as well!
Nikki B.
It works really well and It can be used in so many ways, I honestly love it and I'm almost out, the only problem is some of the colors don't show up, but otherwise it's great
Khadijah J.
White Hall, AR
I love the colors in the palette. They look amazing on the lid and really work for me I recommend this to anyone who wants a nice palette but doesn't want to spend buckets
Kahley R.
I don't have many high end pallets but this pallet is my most used! The pigment was beyond what I expected! It has both matte and shimmer shades. I purchased mine at Walmart for under $5 I believe! I would without a doubt repurchase!
Jo J.
This is a great every day palette! There’s a mixture of matte and sparkly colors, and they all go well together. It goes on pretty smooth and is easy to blend for the most part, but it does start to crease after 3/4 of the day.
Renee S.
Happy, KY
I actually got this in my beauty con box last fall. I love the colors and it is very pigmented and blends smoothly. It is my go to pallet for my everyday natural look.
Brooklyn R.
Section, AL
love, love, love this pallette!! I've got two of my best friends hooked on it as well. great pigmentation, a little powdery but nothing I can't work with, amazing!!
This is my favorite pallet that I own. I love make up on a budget and this one is fantastic. The colors are great and super pigmented. They blend well and I can create a natural look or a dramatic look
jennyfainter
Columbia
This product is pigmented, it doesn't have a lot of fall off when using it. The dark colors aren't as great but the shimmer ones rock! I would recommend because it is a very affordable eye palette.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
April G.
Lafayette, LA
Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good purchase?