Add a Photo

#72 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Photos (80)
Ren S.
Ren S.

Best eyeshadow pallet for an everyday look, nicely pigmented and love how well it blends.
Krissy B.
Krissy B.
Lake Elsinore, CA

Cheap, works good, gets the job done and nude colors I love the best!! Soo great product for a great price!!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Newton, NH

Very simple pallet of beautiful natural colors! Perfect for the every day wear
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH

Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow in Nude Awakening: my stylist beautician friend used this on me for a makeover. I typically was using grays and blacks to create a smoky dramatic eye when in reality my hair and skin tone are better suited to nudes and browns. This palette offers a good variety of natural shades to mix and match.
Daytona S.
Daytona S.
Wallingford, CT

I'll be honest, when I bought this palette I had pretty high expectations since I have always loved Wet n' Wild eyeshadows and this has definitely met them and then some. For this palette being around $5 you get a lot of value and quality for the price. I bought this palette to wear to work so I didn't have to constantly use my expensive palettes out of my collection for everyday wear. All of the eyeshadows in this palette are pigmented and blend relatively well. Some of the shadows are actually more pigmented than some of my MAC shadows, which is quite shocking due to the price difference. The packaging of this palette isn't the best nor the worst, and it does come with those sponge applicators that most of us typically throw away. I highly recommend using a primer with these shadows and a sticky base for the shimmer shades just to ensure they stick better. These shadows are more on the powdery side as well, but because of that they blend like butter. To my surprise the black was black and the wine shade was very pigmented, which are two things that don't normally happen with inexpensive eyeshadows. One of the gripes I have about this palette is that the pan sizes are very awkward to get certain brushes in, so if you use a semi-larger brush you will pick up color to the pans next to the color that you are looking to use. Overall I highly recommend this palette, especially if you're someone who likes wine neutral shades like I do.
Megan A.
Megan A.
Angola, IN

this palette is the best thing that has ever happened to me!! i love it i have blue eyes so i feel that the warm and pink tones in this palette really make them pop! i wasn't expecting much when i first purchased this product but after i used it i was hooked! fantastic for everyday use or a night out! another feature that i love about this product is on the back there are four different looks that you could try yourself. its fantastic i recommend to everyone!!
Very great product, especially for the price. Reminds me a lot of the naked 3. I would much rather buy this over that considering the price difference. I love wet & wild products they never fail me!
Smooth formula glide on beautifully and is easy to apply and use. It's my favorite pallete in my collection the formula is spot on. It definitely compares to a lot of high end makeup and I would definitely recommend it.
Tokai M.
Tokai M.
Wise, VA

This is my all time favorite palette that doesn't cost a fortune! You can get that beautiful smokey look without it being too much...... It's a natural smokey look! Highly recommended!
Rene S.
Rene S.
Sterling Hts, MI

I was excited to try the Wet n Wild Au Naturel, but was sorely disappointed.  Swatching was even harder than expected since they're not quite pigmented. I watched them on the outside of my hand and they were still very visible, and i'm VERY pale.  After about 20 minutes of just typing on my computer, the colors were quickly fading. by about 30 minutes the shimmer colors all seemed to be gone with a bit of shine still left and the only visible were the black and charcoal colors, which had already seen a dramatic difference in pigment.  For my outer hand being less oily and doesn't move nearly as much as blinking, they faded much too quickly for my liking.
Carolina E.
Carolina E.

are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX

What do you think about this palette?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX

Are all the shades pigmented?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park

Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Grace A.
Grace A.

How does this Palette compare to Rimmel's nude palette? What about Maybellene's?