BY WET N WILD

• I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Riley B.
Saint George, UT
LOVE THIS PALETTE. Most of the shades are super pigmented, a few aren't. I highly suggest using primer to really make them stand out, but they stay on pretty well otherwise.
Vanessa R.
Sacramento, CA
These eyeshadows are actually really pigmented and blend very well for there price. The colors are very nice and I love how they have mattes and shimmers in the pallete.
Brooklyn R.
Section, AL
love, love, love this pallette!! I've got two of my best friends hooked on it as well. great pigmentation, a little powdery but nothing I can't work with, amazing!!
Rosa A.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this naturel eye shadow nude awakening palet because is the best eye shadow when i wear a casual dress the color looks good and it don't look over to dark.
Beverly B.
Deer Park, TX
Love this palette I'm a nude time girl and lean closer to browns and it has some nice nude color browns and goes on easy without having to put a lot of coats on.
Cassandra K.
I LOVE THIS PALETTE ! I got it because wet 'n wild is a drug store brand that is super pigmented for an affordable price this palette was between $5-$6 and I'm very pleased with it! I would definitely recommend this palette to anyone who loves nudes but need that pop of color in their life. The shadows are blend able and very easy to use! If you want to see it in action check out my YouTube channel: cassiekaygee for a smokey eye look using this palette!
Jessica B.
Mchenry, IL
Shades are gorgeous in the pan. They swatch ok, but are not pigmented at all once applied to the eyes. Product really needs to be built up in order to create a decent look.
Angelica L.
La pryor, TX
Randomly picked up this palette just for the burgundy shade...
Turns out I love all the colors!

The colors are very pigmented, including the shimmers, and that you can gently blend them out or pack the shade on for an intense color.

The price was incredible, it was around 5 dollars.

Lalalalaloveeeee this!
This is my favorite pallet that I own. I love make up on a budget and this one is fantastic. The colors are great and super pigmented. They blend well and I can create a natural look or a dramatic look
jennyfainter
Columbia
This product is pigmented, it doesn't have a lot of fall off when using it. The dark colors aren't as great but the shimmer ones rock! I would recommend because it is a very affordable eye palette.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
April G.
Lafayette, LA
Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good purchase?