BY WET N WILD #89 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good ...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Jaiie V.
Gresham
In just stared buying eyeshadow pallets and this one is one of my favorite because of the colors. They're all natural looking and it works really good for me due to I'm new to using eyeshadow of any type.
Samantha D.
Blenheim, SC
ANY wet n wild product is usually my main go to. The natural colors are great for me because I like the natural look. It just brings out the highlights in my face.
Kyarah S.
Corsicana, TX
I have ALOT of wet n wild so it's hard to pick and choose but this is one of my favorites. As a cosmetologist I have to work with different skin tones and this palette provides for ALL.
Fineūüćł
It's a really expensive product and the pigment is there I love natural colors especially for the fall it could definitely compare to a high end product & it's every easy to apply.
Elizabeth F.
I is a nice mixture of Matt's and shiners to make a nice Smokey eye look. I love the variety of colors. There is very little fallout so I can do my eyes last to complete my look.
Raisa Y.
This is awesome. It has neutral colors that are great for every day. And the price is great. The colors stay on all day. And they blend well. I use this constantly
This product has a bit of fall out but most eyeshadows do too so it doesnt really bother me , colors are beyond beautiful either way and that is what i look for in eyeshadows
Allison C.
Plano, TX
The eyeshadows in this palette are such good quality for the low price. I would definitely recommend getting this. It has a really nice balance of matte and shimmer shadows.
Dava B.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
The colors in this palette really popped and stayed on well throughout the day. No creasing and the color really saturated the lid. I would purchase this product again and recommend it to my friends and family.
Mariana soledad C.
Miami
Esta sombrita es lo m√°ximo con sus 10 tonos combinables y pigmentan mega bien su bajo costo ! Es necesaria tenerla en nuestros cosmeticos si eres de las q usas pocas sombras esta es la ideal  me gusta mucho por eso la recomiendo son tonos nudes muy bonitos puedes conseguir en tu tienda favorita!!
Grace A.
How does this Palette compare to Rimmel's nude palette? What about Maybellene's?
Kathia I.
Mission, TX
How are the pigments one these? Do they have a lot of fall out or just the normal?
Christina S.
Would these be best used wet?
Emily O.
There are 2 of these on the website, which palette is better for fair skin?