BY WET N WILD

• How are the pigments one these? Do they have a lot of fall out or...2 Answers
  • Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good ...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Cassandra K.
I LOVE THIS PALETTE ! I got it because wet 'n wild is a drug store brand that is super pigmented for an affordable price this palette was between $5-$6 and I'm very pleased with it! I would definitely recommend this palette to anyone who loves nudes but need that pop of color in their life. The shadows are blend able and very easy to use! If you want to see it in action check out my YouTube channel: cassiekaygee for a smokey eye look using this palette!
Angelica L.
La pryor, TX
Randomly picked up this palette just for the burgundy shade...
Turns out I love all the colors!

The colors are very pigmented, including the shimmers, and that you can gently blend them out or pack the shade on for an intense color.

The price was incredible, it was around 5 dollars.

Lalalalaloveeeee this!
This is my favorite pallet that I own. I love make up on a budget and this one is fantastic. The colors are great and super pigmented. They blend well and I can create a natural look or a dramatic look
jennyfainter
Columbia
This product is pigmented, it doesn't have a lot of fall off when using it. The dark colors aren't as great but the shimmer ones rock! I would recommend because it is a very affordable eye palette.
Katie M.
Vicco, KY
I only gave this one a three because I don't like the shimmers. They have terrible fallout and they don't apply great. However the mattes are amazing. They're a little chalky, though. Over all this is a decent palette for only $5
Brianna L.
Redlake, MN
Great product! Affordable! The product is very pigmented, even though some of the shadows, mostly the shimmery ones are abit too powdery. I was looking for new eyeshadow to try at Target and I seen this one and the dark purple caught my eye, it's my favorite one in the pallette. Stays on all day. Definitely recommend!!
Katlin L.
Columbus, OH
I like this product. I love the shades they included. It does feel a little cheap but what can you expect for a few bucks. The only thing I didn't like was the color wasn't heavily pigmented.
Stacey M.
I love this palette. Great price, easy to find at any drugstore. Pigmentation is great, easy to work with/blend. Would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a cheap eyeshadow palette.
Kristina F.
I really like this eyeshadow palette. I find the rose gold theme to be very appealing and easily wearable for many. The mixture between shimmer and matte shades is just right and easy to pair for a relative amateur such as myself. The colors are quite pigmented and last much longer than other inexpensive brands I have tried. For the price, I don't think it can be beat. I have a number of palettes now and find myself continuing to come back to this one.
Sarah R.
This pallete is amazing! I saw a YouTube video on it and I had to try it for the great price. The pigment is amazing and they blend amazing! This really is the quality of a high end pallete. I recently got the urban decay smoky pallete and lately I have been using this pallete way more. My favorite is the maroon color it is beautiful and definitely a trending color! If you are looks for a high quality drug store pallete this is what you should get. It is only about 6 dollars. There is also another pallete with different color options.
Isabel M.
Evans, GA
Is this worth buying or should I look somewhere else?
Grace A.
How does this Palette compare to Rimmel's nude palette? What about Maybellene's?
Emily O.
There are 2 of these on the website, which palette is better for fair skin?
Christina S.
Would these be best used wet?
Candace T.
How would this look on dark skin?