BY WET N WILD

• How are the pigments one these? Do they have a lot of fall out or...1 Answers
  • Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good ...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow Nude Awakening
This is my favorite pallet that I own. I love make up on a budget and this one is fantastic. The colors are great and super pigmented. They blend well and I can create a natural look or a dramatic look
ashley b.
ashley b.
Blairsville, GA
This pallete is one of my favorites. Very pigmented and blends very easy. The shades my green eyes pop. I use this every day. Definitely recomend
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Tucson, AZ
OMG this eyeshadow Is one of my top favorites!! They blend very well. The pigment is amazing.. It works well with other eyeshadow primers and mixing colors
Marina F.
Marina F.
This is a good pallet! Good pigment and duration! The colors are all that you need for a basic makeup and the same time you can make a more elaborate too!
Mikayla D.
Mikayla D.
Olalla Wa
Shadows are nice quality and blendable. Pigment is so-so and some of the shimmer shades are chunky. Good palette for beginners but not a a good medium neutral crease color.
Herica A.
Herica A.
This is a pretty good palette! They're easy to blend. What I didn't like about this product was the shimmer shades. They have a lot of fall out.
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
Los Angeles, CA
There's only 2 pallets. Wish there was more! Love them! They have great pigment to them. I highly recommend them! And they're a great price too!
Valentina G.
Valentina G.
Starting with the price of the palette it's a very good one because it's recommendable brand. Very good pigmentation and the colors are perfect.
jennyfainter
jennyfainter
Columbia
This product is pigmented, it doesn't have a lot of fall off when using it. The dark colors aren't as great but the shimmer ones rock! I would recommend because it is a very affordable eye palette.
victoria r.
victoria r.
Lumberton, TX
Love love love this pallet I use it almost everytime I do my makeup I'm not big on the simmers but the mattes in this pallets are everything !!!!
Isabel M.
Isabel M.
Evans, GA
Is this worth buying or should I look somewhere else?
Emily O.
Emily O.
There are 2 of these on the website, which palette is better for fair skin?
Kathia I.
Kathia I.
Mission, TX
How are the pigments one these? Do they have a lot of fall out or just the normal?
Christina S.
Christina S.
Would these be best used wet?