BY WET N WILD

• I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Bella B.
Reno, NV
It has beautiful shades I use it when I'm wearing a lot ofbblackto make it pop more and I love doing a ambray look with it and I use some of the shades for my nose contour.
Kahley R.
I don't have many high end pallets but this pallet is my most used! The pigment was beyond what I expected! It has both matte and shimmer shades. I purchased mine at Walmart for under $5 I believe! I would without a doubt repurchase!
Khadijah J.
White Hall, AR
I love the colors in the palette. They look amazing on the lid and really work for me I recommend this to anyone who wants a nice palette but doesn't want to spend buckets
Jaclyn M.
Deland, FL
Colors are great for all skin tones! Love the texture it's really smooth in application and lasts throughout even the longest days. Not expensive at most places either.
Jo J.
This is a great every day palette! There’s a mixture of matte and sparkly colors, and they all go well together. It goes on pretty smooth and is easy to blend for the most part, but it does start to crease after 3/4 of the day.
Brianne L.
I bought this palette thinking it would make some perfect rose gold smokey eyes. At first, i was NOT impressed with the quality. I was expecting the regular wet n wild eye shadow texture, but these were chalky and there was way too much fall out. I put this away for awhile and recently brought it back out just because i felt like it needed a second go. I have been using numbers 7,5and 2 the most.

Overall: i don't recommend this product. Go for wet n wilds 8 pan eye shadows. Much better quality , and cheaper.
Linda L.
Laurel, MD
Just bought this palette and can not wait to use. I have some looks in mind.. I want to buy another for when I do wedding this weekend! very pigment! must have palette
Renee S.
Happy, KY
I actually got this in my beauty con box last fall. I love the colors and it is very pigmented and blends smoothly. It is my go to pallet for my everyday natural look.
TNever have I ever used greater eye shadow ! The pigment is outstanding,and these colors are amazing for summer winter and fall! I hope they never discount this amazing product!
Riley B.
Saint George, UT
LOVE THIS PALETTE. Most of the shades are super pigmented, a few aren't. I highly suggest using primer to really make them stand out, but they stay on pretty well otherwise.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
Rhiannon C.
Cullowhee, NC
I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palette. Long story short I had to start my makeup collection over completely. I got my basic shadows replaced but I want to get some fall shades back. How is the burgundy shade in this palette? Is it true to color? If no then does anyone have recommendations on some pretty matte burgundy or plum kind of colors?
Kathia I.
Mission, TX
How are the pigments one these? Do they have a lot of fall out or just the normal?
Ronda N.
I just bought this pallet, I heard it was kind of a dupe for an urban decay naked pallet, what are your thoughts on this pallet? Also just started a YouTube channel about makeup if you can check it out and subscribe that would be awesome! I only have 3 videos right now just trying to get the hang of it Link: user/adnor26ify
Anne T.
Is this a good dupe for the Naked 3 palette? I saw it at Target and the shades look very similar so I thought it might be a good idea but I haven't bought it yet.