BY WET N WILD

• How are the pigments one these? Do they have a lot of fall out or...1 Answers
  • Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good ...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow Nude Awakening
This is my favorite pallet that I own. I love make up on a budget and this one is fantastic. The colors are great and super pigmented. They blend well and I can create a natural look or a dramatic look
ashley b.
ashley b.
Blairsville, GA
This pallete is one of my favorites. Very pigmented and blends very easy. The shades my green eyes pop. I use this every day. Definitely recomend
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Tucson, AZ
OMG this eyeshadow Is one of my top favorites!! They blend very well. The pigment is amazing.. It works well with other eyeshadow primers and mixing colors
Marina F.
Marina F.
This is a good pallet! Good pigment and duration! The colors are all that you need for a basic makeup and the same time you can make a more elaborate too!
Herica A.
Herica A.
This is a pretty good palette! They're easy to blend. What I didn't like about this product was the shimmer shades. They have a lot of fall out.
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
Los Angeles, CA
There's only 2 pallets. Wish there was more! Love them! They have great pigment to them. I highly recommend them! And they're a great price too!
Valentina G.
Valentina G.
Starting with the price of the palette it's a very good one because it's recommendable brand. Very good pigmentation and the colors are perfect.
jennyfainter
jennyfainter
Columbia
This product is pigmented, it doesn't have a lot of fall off when using it. The dark colors aren't as great but the shimmer ones rock! I would recommend because it is a very affordable eye palette.
Mikayla D.
Mikayla D.
Olalla Wa
Shadows are nice quality and blendable. Pigment is so-so and some of the shimmer shades are chunky. Good palette for beginners but not a a good medium neutral crease color.
victoria r.
victoria r.
Lumberton, TX
Love love love this pallet I use it almost everytime I do my makeup I'm not big on the simmers but the mattes in this pallets are everything !!!!
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Lexington Pk, MD
I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palette. Long story short I had to start my makeup collection over completely. I got my basic shadows replaced but I want to get some fall shades back. How is the burgundy shade in this palette? Is it true to color? If no then does anyone have recommendations on some pretty matte burgundy or plum kind of colors?
Grace A.
Grace A.
How does this Palette compare to Rimmel's nude palette? What about Maybellene's?
Anne T.
Anne T.
Is this a good dupe for the Naked 3 palette? I saw it at Target and the shades look very similar so I thought it might be a good idea but I haven't bought it yet.
Ronda N.
Ronda N.
I just bought this pallet, I heard it was kind of a dupe for an urban decay naked pallet, what are your thoughts on this pallet? Also just started a YouTube channel about makeup if you can check it out and subscribe that would be awesome! I only have 3 videos right now just trying to get the hang of it Link: user/adnor26ify