BY WET N WILD #59 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good pu...2 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palette....3 Answers
  • How are the pigments one these? Do they have a lo...Be the first to answer!
Rosalinda G.
Rosalinda G.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
The colors are a mix of shimmery and matt which i love they are super pigmented and easy to blend the colors are all kind of rose toned which i love
FinešŸø
FinešŸø
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
It's a really expensive product and the pigment is there I love natural colors especially for the fall it could definitely compare to a high end product & it's every easy to apply.
Ava S.
Ava S.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Very good palette for the price. A lot of fallout, but very good pigmentation. I use it a lot because it is such a great color selection.
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I is a nice mixture of Matt's and shiners to make a nice Smokey eye look. I love the variety of colors. There is very little fallout so I can do my eyes last to complete my look.
Shelby G.
Shelby G.
Charleston, MS
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Very pigmented and blends out easy, the only bad thing is that it does have a good bit of fall out, but for the price what do you expect
Erica H.
Erica H.
Wapato, WA
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This palette has a beautiful shade range but I was let down when I swatched and used them on my eyes. The pigmentation just isn't there.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Clarion, PA
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Wet n wild is my go to if I'm in a pinch! Very good quality! Nice colors, easy to use. For drugstore makeup, you really can't complain!
Brandi K.
Brandi K.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This palette has some really pretty colors! They're pretty pigmented as well! I think this palette is good considering how cheap it is!
Brandy S.
Brandy S.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This is my everyday go to eyeshadow kit. I found it as a dupe and LOVE IT !! It works GREAT and stays on all day .. can't beat it for the price !
Yasmin V.
Yasmin V.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I like the colors that the pallete comes with. You can create a lot of nice and simple looks with it. They work alright for the price.
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palette. Long story short I had to start my makeup collection over completely. I got my basic shadows replaced but I want to get some fall shades back. How is the burgundy shade in this palette? Is it true to color? If no then does anyone have recommendations on some pretty matte burgundy or plum kind of colors?