Add a Photo

Photos (65)
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Mobile, AL

This palette is AMAZING!!!!!! The burgundy color is crazy pigmented and beautiful for blending!!!
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Mount Laurel, NJ

Colors look so beautiful together. Easy to blend. Not much fallout. Pigmented very well. Love this
Shivani S.
Shivani S.
Lombard, IL

The price is very fair and there is a good amount of colors. The colors are good for natural looks but you can also use the colors for more intricate looks. I have used this product quite frequently. I would buy this product again.
Estevan R.
Estevan R.
Chandler, TX

These shadows are so good, I love them! They have great color pay off and you can create many different looks with this eyeshadow pallete!
Diana C.
Diana C.
Ridgewood, NY

It's a nice palette for the price. You just have to really blend it in well and grab more on your brush go give you that nice pigment.
Jaclyn M.
Jaclyn M.
Deland, FL

Colors are great for all skin tones! Love the texture it's really smooth in application and lasts throughout even the longest days. Not expensive at most places either.
Wa A.
Wa A.
Fort Washington, MD

Great shades and tones for my chocolate skin. Glad to find a brand that I can use whenever I want to look beautiful.
Maria D.
Maria D.
Riverview, FL

The pigmentation of this palette is amazing. I really love the colors of this natural eyeshadow palette .
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Winnie, TX

Works well. Lasts decently. Inexpensive. The only thing I'd love and hate about it is how pigmented the "red" is. It's super pigmented. Which is great. However, thankfully I wear primer. Because I used my finger and the color stainedy finger for a couple days. Haha. I don't know of that was just a fluke or not.
Shannon Y.
Shannon Y.
Weatherford, TX

Absolutely adore this palette. Love Wet n Wild eyeshadows. Perfect for trying trendy colors. Wet n Wild has really upped their game recently. They have so many fun new releases and it seems their products are just getting better and better especially for the price. Love their highlighters, lipstick, eyeshadow, blush, contour. I love it all. So much fun to get so many goodies in one shopping trip. I do wish their displays had more of the limited release products. I hate missing out. But i sometimes order from them online and I have had good luck with their service.
Carolina E.
Carolina E.

are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX

What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park

Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX

Are all the shades pigmented?
Ronda N.
Ronda N.

I just bought this pallet, I heard it was kind of a dupe for an urban decay naked pallet, what are your thoughts on this pallet? Also just started a YouTube channel about makeup if you can check it out and subscribe that would be awesome! I only have 3 videos right now just trying to get the hang of it Link: user/adnor26ify

Join Now