BY WET N WILD

• How are the pigments one these? Do they have a lot of fall out or...2 Answers
  • Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good ...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Roxanne H.
This is a very good product. It blends well and is affordably priced. I've been using Wet n Wild for quite a while now and their eyeshadows haven't met me down yet!
Rosie D.
I really love this eye shadow it has very nice pigmentation and is easy to use and apply. It is a very good value and not at all pricey and it has very well and nice packaging. I would recommend it to everyone and my friends and family.
Gabriela M.
Love this palette! I got it for my birthday a couple of months ago and I'm almost dine with it ! I use it almost everyday. Its prefect for a subtle look , cut crease.
Kristin L.
I love these! They're so affordable, easy to apply and blend, and the shimmer shades are extremely impressive for a drugstore brand. The packaging is simple and sleek. I'd definitely buy again!
Malia C.
Murfreesboro, TN
Love this pallet, natural colors are more for me. Bold does to. But day to day makeup i use this natural pallet. I love wet n wild products, and rhey arent expensive
Michaela B.
Jb Andrews, MD
This is an okay palette. They are very powdery and they have a lot of kickback and fallout. They are a bit hard to work with as well. The shimmer shades are chunky.
jesse a.
San Antonio, TX
Great product the colors last for a good amount of tome, the colors are nice as well for the price o think its amazing my favorite product when using nude colors.
Grace D.
This product is honestly AMAZING!! I bought it a week ago and i've used it everyday! It is so pigmented and creamy! It is such a great price and i love that i can find it at a local drugstore
Heather M.
Paden City, WV
I AM OBSESSED! I love my nude shades and these are fantastic, great amount for the price and very pigmented. I don't have to wear a primer and it lasts for a very long time!!
Heather L.
Newport, VT
I really loved this!!! It went great with my brown eyes and made me get a lot of compliments! It last a decent amount of time so I would buy again! I would recommend to all my family and friends as well!
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?