BY WET N WILD

• Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good ...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Kahley R.
I don't have many high end pallets but this pallet is my most used! The pigment was beyond what I expected! It has both matte and shimmer shades. I purchased mine at Walmart for under $5 I believe! I would without a doubt repurchase!
Khadijah J.
White Hall, AR
I love the colors in the palette. They look amazing on the lid and really work for me I recommend this to anyone who wants a nice palette but doesn't want to spend buckets
Jo J.
This is a great every day palette! There’s a mixture of matte and sparkly colors, and they all go well together. It goes on pretty smooth and is easy to blend for the most part, but it does start to crease after 3/4 of the day.
Jaclyn M.
Deland, FL
Colors are great for all skin tones! Love the texture it's really smooth in application and lasts throughout even the longest days. Not expensive at most places either.
Brianne L.
I bought this palette thinking it would make some perfect rose gold smokey eyes. At first, i was NOT impressed with the quality. I was expecting the regular wet n wild eye shadow texture, but these were chalky and there was way too much fall out. I put this away for awhile and recently brought it back out just because i felt like it needed a second go. I have been using numbers 7,5and 2 the most.

Overall: i don't recommend this product. Go for wet n wilds 8 pan eye shadows. Much better quality , and cheaper.
Linda L.
Laurel, MD
Just bought this palette and can not wait to use. I have some looks in mind.. I want to buy another for when I do wedding this weekend! very pigment! must have palette
Renee S.
Happy, KY
I actually got this in my beauty con box last fall. I love the colors and it is very pigmented and blends smoothly. It is my go to pallet for my everyday natural look.
TNever have I ever used greater eye shadow ! The pigment is outstanding,and these colors are amazing for summer winter and fall! I hope they never discount this amazing product!
Kyli J.
Nampa, ID
This pallete is great! A variety of colors and a lot of nudes. Makes for a great eye look, or two! It's decent quality for the money spent. Which isn't much money at all!!
Riley B.
Saint George, UT
LOVE THIS PALETTE. Most of the shades are super pigmented, a few aren't. I highly suggest using primer to really make them stand out, but they stay on pretty well otherwise.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
April G.
Lafayette, LA
Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good purchase?