BY WET N WILD #89 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good ...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Kyli J.
Nampa, ID
This pallete is great! A variety of colors and a lot of nudes. Makes for a great eye look, or two! It's decent quality for the money spent. Which isn't much money at all!!
TNever have I ever used greater eye shadow ! The pigment is outstanding,and these colors are amazing for summer winter and fall! I hope they never discount this amazing product!
Riley B.
Saint George, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE THIS PALETTE. Most of the shades are super pigmented, a few aren't. I highly suggest using primer to really make them stand out, but they stay on pretty well otherwise.
Vanessa R.
Sacramento, CA
These eyeshadows are actually really pigmented and blend very well for there price. The colors are very nice and I love how they have mattes and shimmers in the pallete.
Rosa A.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this naturel eye shadow nude awakening palet because is the best eye shadow when i wear a casual dress the color looks good and it don't look over to dark.
Brooklyn R.
Section, AL
love, love, love this pallette!! I've got two of my best friends hooked on it as well. great pigmentation, a little powdery but nothing I can't work with, amazing!!
Joseline P.
Hampton, IA
I've used this product three times now, I had no issue, no problems, I love this product and brand. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for eyeshadow
Beverly B.
Deer Park, TX
Love this palette I'm a nude time girl and lean closer to browns and it has some nice nude color browns and goes on easy without having to put a lot of coats on.
Angelica L.
La pryor, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Randomly picked up this palette just for the burgundy shade...
Turns out I love all the colors!

The colors are very pigmented, including the shimmers, and that you can gently blend them out or pack the shade on for an intense color.

The price was incredible, it was around 5 dollars.

Lalalalaloveeeee this!
Jessica B.
Mchenry, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Shades are gorgeous in the pan. They swatch ok, but are not pigmented at all once applied to the eyes. Product really needs to be built up in order to create a decent look.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?