Add a Photo

Theresa S.
Dover, PA
May 11, 2017, 7:39 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Doesn't last the entire day. Like the colors, they are my favorites, just wish it would last
irma l.
irma l.
Wimauma, FL
March 16, 2017, 11:01 a.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Love the eye shadow palette, it's affordable a great price not that much like around $5
Nykole R.
Nykole R.
El Paso, TX
March 3, 2017, 12:27 a.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Long lasting color and very beautiful shades !! A great product for a great price !!
Daytona S.
Daytona S.
Wallingford, CT
Feb. 10, 2017, 12:28 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I'll be honest, when I bought this palette I had pretty high expectations since I have always loved Wet n' Wild eyeshadows and this has definitely met them and then some. For this palette being around $5 you get a lot of value and quality for the price. I bought this palette to wear to work so I didn't have to constantly use my expensive palettes out of my collection for everyday wear. All of the eyeshadows in this palette are pigmented and blend relatively well. Some of the shadows are actually more pigmented than some of my MAC shadows, which is quite shocking due to the price difference. The packaging of this palette isn't the best nor the worst, and it does come with those sponge applicators that most of us typically throw away. I highly recommend using a primer with these shadows and a sticky base for the shimmer shades just to ensure they stick better. These shadows are more on the powdery side as well, but because of that they blend like butter. To my surprise the black was black and the wine shade was very pigmented, which are two things that don't normally happen with inexpensive eyeshadows. One of the gripes I have about this palette is that the pan sizes are very awkward to get certain brushes in, so if you use a semi-larger brush you will pick up color to the pans next to the color that you are looking to use. Overall I highly recommend this palette, especially if you're someone who likes wine neutral shades like I do.
Tatiana L.
Tatiana L.
Pompano Beach, FL
Jan. 13, 2017, 6:14 a.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
So cheap and so amazing these are super pigmented abd the color combinations are endless
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Jan. 13, 2017, 3:05 a.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
My new favorite palette. I love all Wet N Wild products but they nailed it with this one. Great pigmentation and very easy to blend. High quality product for a low price. This stays on my eyes all day with no problems. would definitely reccomend.
Amy B.
Amy B.
Jan. 13, 2017, 5:31 a.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Loved variety of colors. Blended well. Great coverage. Would buy others. Price is always great.
Joseline P.
Joseline P.
Hampton, IA
Jan. 13, 2017, 6:57 a.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I've used this product three times now, I had no issue, no problems, I love this product and brand. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for eyeshadow
Melialani A.
Melialani A.
North Las Vegas, NV
Jan. 12, 2017, 6:48 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Perfect nude palette with great pigmented colors. Really enjoyed these because they stayed on all night and have a great pigment!
Desiree W.
Desiree W.
Tucson, AZ
Jan. 12, 2017, 4:41 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Where to start...I have never purchased a palette at such a low price that was actually worth using! The shadows are so creamy and pigmented!
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Grace A.
Grace A.
How does this Palette compare to Rimmel's nude palette? What about Maybellene's?