BY WET N WILD

• Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good ...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Brianne L.
I bought this palette thinking it would make some perfect rose gold smokey eyes. At first, i was NOT impressed with the quality. I was expecting the regular wet n wild eye shadow texture, but these were chalky and there was way too much fall out. I put this away for awhile and recently brought it back out just because i felt like it needed a second go. I have been using numbers 7,5and 2 the most.

Overall: i don't recommend this product. Go for wet n wilds 8 pan eye shadows. Much better quality , and cheaper.
Linda L.
Laurel, MD
Just bought this palette and can not wait to use. I have some looks in mind.. I want to buy another for when I do wedding this weekend! very pigment! must have palette
TNever have I ever used greater eye shadow ! The pigment is outstanding,and these colors are amazing for summer winter and fall! I hope they never discount this amazing product!
Renee S.
Happy, KY
I actually got this in my beauty con box last fall. I love the colors and it is very pigmented and blends smoothly. It is my go to pallet for my everyday natural look.
Rene S.
Sterling Hts, MI
I was excited to try the Wet n Wild Au Naturel, but was sorely disappointed.  Swatching was even harder than expected since they're not quite pigmented. I watched them on the outside of my hand and they were still very visible, and i'm VERY pale.  After about 20 minutes of just typing on my computer, the colors were quickly fading. by about 30 minutes the shimmer colors all seemed to be gone with a bit of shine still left and the only visible were the black and charcoal colors, which had already seen a dramatic difference in pigment.  For my outer hand being less oily and doesn't move nearly as much as blinking, they faded much too quickly for my liking.
Riley B.
Saint George, UT
LOVE THIS PALETTE. Most of the shades are super pigmented, a few aren't. I highly suggest using primer to really make them stand out, but they stay on pretty well otherwise.
Vanessa R.
Sacramento, CA
These eyeshadows are actually really pigmented and blend very well for there price. The colors are very nice and I love how they have mattes and shimmers in the pallete.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
This palette is a great addition to my makeup collection. The colors are beautiful, arrays of pinks and burgundy/browns that can create many different eye looks. And that matte black shade? Comparable to some of my mid-range ones. The formula is a bit powdery and has kickback but are pigmented. They're also blendable which is great. Quality shadows for the drugstore price. Quite impressed as I didn't expect to like these shadows as much as I do!
Brooklyn R.
Section, AL
love, love, love this pallette!! I've got two of my best friends hooked on it as well. great pigmentation, a little powdery but nothing I can't work with, amazing!!
Rosa A.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this naturel eye shadow nude awakening palet because is the best eye shadow when i wear a casual dress the color looks good and it don't look over to dark.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
April G.
Lafayette, LA
Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good purchase?