BY WET N WILD #88 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• How are the pigments one these? Do they have a lot of fall out or j...1 Answers
  • Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good pu...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palette....3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Marina F.
Marina F.
This is a good pallet! Good pigment and duration! The colors are all that you need for a basic makeup and the same time you can make a more elaborate too!
Mikayla D.
Mikayla D.
Olalla Wa
Shadows are nice quality and blendable. Pigment is so-so and some of the shimmer shades are chunky. Good palette for beginners but not a a good medium neutral crease color.
jennyfainter
jennyfainter
Columbia
This product is pigmented, it doesn't have a lot of fall off when using it. The dark colors aren't as great but the shimmer ones rock! I would recommend because it is a very affordable eye palette.
Herica A.
Herica A.
This is a pretty good palette! They're easy to blend. What I didn't like about this product was the shimmer shades. They have a lot of fall out.
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
Los Angeles, CA
There's only 2 pallets. Wish there was more! Love them! They have great pigment to them. I highly recommend them! And they're a great price too!
Valentina G.
Valentina G.
Starting with the price of the palette it's a very good one because it's recommendable brand. Very good pigmentation and the colors are perfect.
victoria r.
victoria r.
Lumberton, TX
Love love love this pallet I use it almost everytime I do my makeup I'm not big on the simmers but the mattes in this pallets are everything !!!!
Lora G.
Lora G.
2001 W Syacmore St Rogers Ar
Cute packaging, nice price. I love nudes and this pallet was cheap and has nice pigments to it. The matte colors look great with my blue eyes!
Katlin L.
Katlin L.
Elyria, OH
I like this product. I love the shades they included. It does feel a little cheap but what can you expect for a few bucks. The only thing I didn't like was the color wasn't heavily pigmented.
Frances M.
Frances M.
Hot Springs, AR
Nude awakening by wet and wild has some great colors. The lighter shades are my favorite. They arent super creamy but they still apply nicely.
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Fort worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Lexington Pk, MD
I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palette. Long story short I had to start my makeup collection over completely. I got my basic shadows replaced but I want to get some fall shades back. How is the burgundy shade in this palette? Is it true to color? If no then does anyone have recommendations on some pretty matte burgundy or plum kind of colors?