BY WET N WILD #59 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good pu...2 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palette....3 Answers
  • How are the pigments one these? Do they have a lo...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Walgreens
Stacey M.
Stacey M.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I love this palette. Great price, easy to find at any drugstore. Pigmentation is great, easy to work with/blend. Would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a cheap eyeshadow palette.
Kyarah S.
Kyarah S.
Corsicana, TX
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I have ALOT of wet n wild so it's hard to pick and choose but this is one of my favorites. As a cosmetologist I have to work with different skin tones and this palette provides for ALL.
Alexis K.
Alexis K.
Dalmatia, PA
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This is one of my favorite eye shadow products. It goes on easy and has so many possible combinations for eye looks. The shadow stays on all day, too.
Jaiie V.
Jaiie V.
Gresham
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
In just stared buying eyeshadow pallets and this one is one of my favorite because of the colors. They're all natural looking and it works really good for me due to I'm new to using eyeshadow of any type.
zannah s.
zannah s.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
My absolute favorite , I love to play around with my eyeshadow, whether it be from neutral to funky I'm there . Nice shades beautiful color
Yuricela D.
Yuricela D.
Austin, TX
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This pallete was super affordable.
The pigment is good especially on the darker colors. A little will go a long way.
It's one of my favorites.
Savannah D.
Savannah D.
Odessa, TX
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This palette is amazing the maroon color got my eyes it is so nice and dark so smooth has great coverage so great love this makeup palette
Shuaniqua D.
Shuaniqua D.
Nolanville, TX
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Definitely great if you love makeup but not wanting to spend a lot of money for it. A very affordable brand and the color is okay as well.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
It's a very pretty pallete. Some of the shades are hit and miss. They are easy to apply and blend pretty well. I would recommend this to a beginner.
FinešŸø
FinešŸø
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
It's a really expensive product and the pigment is there I love natural colors especially for the fall it could definitely compare to a high end product & it's every easy to apply.
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palette. Long story short I had to start my makeup collection over completely. I got my basic shadows replaced but I want to get some fall shades back. How is the burgundy shade in this palette? Is it true to color? If no then does anyone have recommendations on some pretty matte burgundy or plum kind of colors?