Add a Photo

Photos (63)
Elisha B.
Elisha B.
Chillicothe, OH

I this is such an amazing pallette especially for drug store. I use it often. It's very nice for the money. I got my daughter one too and she uses it almost every single day!
Sav B.
Sav B.

It's good for the price and the colors are beautiful with a proper base. I do not like the fall out without a base and it can be tricky to blend. Overall, it's pretty good for the price and doesn't kill your budget
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.

Is great palette to have on the go. You have colors to do a day time and night time look. I used this product as a daily. My eyes color are dark brown.
Cecilia H.
Cecilia H.
Kingsland, GA

This is a great value for and great price point for anyone on a budget. The shadows are a bit powdery but they pack on the lids nicely and are very pigmented. I love how these pinks look on my brown eyes ❤.
Zugeiri O.
Zugeiri O.

This is a great not expensive neutral palette for they everyday look, but you can also use it to create a night out look as well. This is a great staple to have in your collection especially going from morning office work to let's say a fun date night that evening just add a smoky effect to the eye look you already have.
Linda E.
Linda E.
Edinburg, TX

It's a decent palette for the price. The mattes feel really chalky and unblendable tbh
Christina T.
Christina T.
Toronto, Ontario

Inexpensive, great palette shade combination, and pigmented! It's a great palette to carry with you to travel or even when you're on the go. I love the neutral shades provided. They also have a few glitter/sparkle shades so you can glam up your look.
Karmen P.
Karmen P.

La pigmentación es muy hermosa en los ojos me encanta la paleta de colores para los diferentes tipos de maquillaje
Jazmine S.
Jazmine S.

Great colors. Great price. Is really pigmented and amazing. This is a go to.
Melanie H.
Melanie H.
Des Plaines, IL

I enjoy this natural eye shadow nude color for my eyes because it is easy to use and apply and for when you are on the go my eye color is brown and it looks great on me. Yes great packaging it has different colors. I totally recommend it to someone who loves nude colors.
Carolina E.
Carolina E.

are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX

What do you think about this palette?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX

Are all the shades pigmented?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park

Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Isabel M.
Isabel M.
Evans, GA

Is this worth buying or should I look somewhere else?

Join Now