BY WET N WILD

• I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Daniela C.
Denver Co
Was i impressed by this pallet. Its so affordable & one of my favorites. I love the colors & the pigment very much surprised me. Its a great pallete that i totally recommend. Drugstore score!
Zaira S.
Northridge , CA
Love this palette reminds me of the naked collection but inexpensive. It's my 1st time using it and I like it. I would recommend it. For the price it is. It's not bad.
Roxanne H.
This is a very good product. It blends well and is affordably priced. I've been using Wet n Wild for quite a while now and their eyeshadows haven't met me down yet!
Rosie D.
I really love this eye shadow it has very nice pigmentation and is easy to use and apply. It is a very good value and not at all pricey and it has very well and nice packaging. I would recommend it to everyone and my friends and family.
Gabriela M.
Love this palette! I got it for my birthday a couple of months ago and I'm almost dine with it ! I use it almost everyday. Its prefect for a subtle look , cut crease.
Malia C.
Murfreesboro, TN
Love this pallet, natural colors are more for me. Bold does to. But day to day makeup i use this natural pallet. I love wet n wild products, and rhey arent expensive
Kristin L.
I love these! They're so affordable, easy to apply and blend, and the shimmer shades are extremely impressive for a drugstore brand. The packaging is simple and sleek. I'd definitely buy again!
Felicia J.
Merced, CA
The colors are so simple yet beautiful. Ive got mine from walmart, and the colors are so similar to the Naked brand. Great pigmentation at a great cost of about $6.
Jennifer G.
Ames, IA
I have it in my makeup collection amazing product for the price when I've used it I've gotten questions to what I'm using cuz even in extreme hot weather they last pretty good in place
jesse a.
San Antonio, TX
Great product the colors last for a good amount of tome, the colors are nice as well for the price o think its amazing my favorite product when using nude colors.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
April G.
Lafayette, LA
Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good purchase?