BY WET N WILD #59 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good pu...2 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palette....3 Answers
  • How are the pigments one these? Do they have a lo...Be the first to answer!
Buy on ULTA
Marina F.
Marina F.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This is a good pallet! Good pigment and duration! The colors are all that you need for a basic makeup and the same time you can make a more elaborate too!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
OMG this eyeshadow Is one of my top favorites!! They blend very well. The pigment is amazing.. It works well with other eyeshadow primers and mixing colors
Mikayla D.
Mikayla D.
Olalla Wa
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Shadows are nice quality and blendable. Pigment is so-so and some of the shimmer shades are chunky. Good palette for beginners but not a a good medium neutral crease color.
jenny.fainter
jenny.fainter
Columbia
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This product is pigmented, it doesn't have a lot of fall off when using it. The dark colors aren't as great but the shimmer ones rock! I would recommend because it is a very affordable eye palette.
Herica A.
Herica A.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This is a pretty good palette! They're easy to blend. What I didn't like about this product was the shimmer shades. They have a lot of fall out.
Valentina G.
Valentina G.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Starting with the price of the palette it's a very good one because it's recommendable brand. Very good pigmentation and the colors are perfect.
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
There's only 2 pallets. Wish there was more! Love them! They have great pigment to them. I highly recommend them! And they're a great price too!
victoria r.
victoria r.
Lumberton, TX
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Love love love this pallet I use it almost everytime I do my makeup I'm not big on the simmers but the mattes in this pallets are everything !!!!
Lora G.
Lora G.
2001 W Syacmore St Rogers Ar
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Cute packaging, nice price. I love nudes and this pallet was cheap and has nice pigments to it. The matte colors look great with my blue eyes!
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Auburn, AL
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This might be possibly one of my favorite eyeshadow palettes ever. It is so pigmented and doesn't get smudgy at all. You can wear it all day and it will be perfect. I use this palette a lot.
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Fort worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palette. Long story short I had to start my makeup collection over completely. I got my basic shadows replaced but I want to get some fall shades back. How is the burgundy shade in this palette? Is it true to color? If no then does anyone have recommendations on some pretty matte burgundy or plum kind of colors?