BY WET N WILD #95 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• How are the pigments one these? Do they have a lot of fall out or...2 Answers
  • Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good ...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Dayja C.
This eyeshadow palette is one of my favorite drug store products! This is my go-to palette for a casual day. It is easy to apply and doesn't leave your eyelids dry. Its very pigmented! I would purchase this again!
Amanda D.
Alexandria, LA
I have bought this product a couple times. I like it for light make up if your looking for more dramatic look you definitely need to apply it more then normal. I will buy again just for a quick natural look.
Michelle F.
Springfield, MO
This palette is moderately pigmented for a drug store palette. I love the shimmer shades and the dark mauve red/purple. However, the darkest color in the palette is not as pigmented.
Faith S.
This palette is a great for a drugstore palette! Love all the colors especially the red one they all blend very well and are very pigmented! I always find myself reaching for this palette! Highly recommend it!
Wilneyka O.
Bronx, NY
Me encanta esta paleta de sombras no soy amante de las sombras de colores llamativas los nudes son mis ''Go everyday''Es facil de aplicar no soy una pro usando brochas que hasta con mis dedos lo puedo aplicar.El empacado me gusta.Se lo recomiendo a cualquiera.El precio es bien economico
kobi T.
Lots of powder for me and fall out but well worth it. For the price it is nicely pigmented with a beautiful range of shades that blend together rather. Than cancel each other out.
Ishani T.
Naperville , IL
This palette is very affordable but you get what you pay for.... I say this because it's not too pigmented but wetting it helps a lot. Overall the colors are great but the quality isn't that good. I would buy this for someone starting makeup.
Kenzie S.
Nudes are my personal favorite eyeshadow color. They work so well both day and night, and go with any outfit. I love this palette because it has all the nudes you could ever want!
Wasi B.
Great palette for everyday look! Perfect for a daytime smoker eye look! Easy application! I've used this for my everyday look to the office! The packaging is okay. For a drugstore makeup, I'd say why not!
Cassidy L.
Aurora
I use this pallet on the daily. The black is to die for. It is amazingly pigmented and at a very cheap price! It stays on all through the night and looks so cute! I will use this pallet always and forever!
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
April G.
Lafayette, LA
Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good purchase?