BY WET N WILD #89 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good ...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Kristin L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these! They're so affordable, easy to apply and blend, and the shimmer shades are extremely impressive for a drugstore brand. The packaging is simple and sleek. I'd definitely buy again!
Malia C.
Murfreesboro, TN
Love this pallet, natural colors are more for me. Bold does to. But day to day makeup i use this natural pallet. I love wet n wild products, and rhey arent expensive
Michaela B.
Jb Andrews, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an okay palette. They are very powdery and they have a lot of kickback and fallout. They are a bit hard to work with as well. The shimmer shades are chunky.
jesse a.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product the colors last for a good amount of tome, the colors are nice as well for the price o think its amazing my favorite product when using nude colors.
Jennifer G.
Ames, IA
I have it in my makeup collection amazing product for the price when I've used it I've gotten questions to what I'm using cuz even in extreme hot weather they last pretty good in place
Grace D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is honestly AMAZING!! I bought it a week ago and i've used it everyday! It is so pigmented and creamy! It is such a great price and i love that i can find it at a local drugstore
Lauryn W.
I heard alot of people do on this product and they it so i gave it a try and they were totally right it had a somewhat to good pigmentation and i just love it because it didnt cost that much money.
Kristen K.
Mchenry, IL
I'd have to say that this one wasn't my favorite, but rather it was okay. I do use a couple colors out of this palette, but I can't say I'm completely in love with the application of them.
Nice pigmented pallet warm colors a bit to many skin tones shades I little pricey in some stores but it's worth it if you ask me i don't expect a lot from a very basic pallet but it works fr me
Heather L.
Newport, VT
I really loved this!!! It went great with my brown eyes and made me get a lot of compliments! It last a decent amount of time so I would buy again! I would recommend to all my family and friends as well!
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?