BY WET N WILD

• I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Alexa B.
Alexa B.
Williamstown, NJ
I was pleasantly surprised with this palette. Since it was drugstore I didn't think it was going to be that good but this palette was very pigmented. This was one of my first palettes when I was getting into makeup and it was definitely worth it.
Morgan F.
Morgan F.
Kirkland, WA
For $6.99 at our local Fred Meyers it's a steal. The colors are pigmented and creamy but of course it's still drug store so not the best palette I've ever used
Sierra R.
Sierra R.
Bradenton, FL
such gorgeous colors and great color pay off. wonderful for traveling you can make several easy to go eye looks or more depth and glam looks all in one palette
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Fremont, OH
Great little palette especially for those on a budget and want a neutral palette. I don't wear eyeshadow everyday and I like to have things that are easy and neutral enough to go with any lip or blush I use.
Heather L.
Heather L.
Newport, VT
I really loved this!!! It went great with my brown eyes and made me get a lot of compliments! It last a decent amount of time so I would buy again! I would recommend to all my family and friends as well!
Heather M.
Heather M.
Paden City, WV
I AM OBSESSED! I love my nude shades and these are fantastic, great amount for the price and very pigmented. I don't have to wear a primer and it lasts for a very long time!!
Lindsey D.
Lindsey D.
I love this palette i use it all the time and if I'm running late this is my go to. You can create so many different looks and you can buy it from pretty much any drug store.
Jacquelin A.
Jacquelin A.
Orlando
Bought this solely for the beautiful maroon color and I am happy i like the entire palette. Very versitle and nice combination of matte and shimmers.
Nikki B.
Nikki B.
It works really well and It can be used in so many ways, I honestly love it and I'm almost out, the only problem is some of the colors don't show up, but otherwise it's great
Lydia R.
Lydia R.
Hillsboro
This pallet has nice colors but I'm not the biggest fan of the pigmentation. It almost kind of has like a shiny residue. It reminds me of Elf's eye shadow.
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Fort worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Lexington Pk, MD
I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palette. Long story short I had to start my makeup collection over completely. I got my basic shadows replaced but I want to get some fall shades back. How is the burgundy shade in this palette? Is it true to color? If no then does anyone have recommendations on some pretty matte burgundy or plum kind of colors?