Add a Photo

#41 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Photos (63)
Seneca P.
Seneca P.

Pretty impressed with wet and wild lately. I am used to paying for top brands. This pallet is pretty pigmented. Could not believe it.....and for the money? ???? Good job wet n wild!!!
Nikita N.
Nikita N.
Dayton, NJ

got this for an everyday look. it doesnt have a great payout like other palattes do im sure but im not big on eyeshadow so i didnt splurge. packaging is normal nothing fancy and i use my own brushes to apply. dont think i would repurchase though
Zairah C.
Zairah C.
Upper Marlboro, MD

Palette are my favorite but I love the tones in this one , one of my favorite
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.

Okay, this palette is amazing. I got mine for $7 and the quality of the shadows is worth much more than that. Super blend-able, perfect amount of pigment, and BEAUTIFUL colors. Lasts all day, and no issues with fallout. I will definitely be buying it again.
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Burlington, WI

Great palette! Awesome price and I prefer the nude colors vs brighter colors. I use these often
Teresa M.
Teresa M.
South Gate, CA

This palette isn't very pigmented. The colors are nice but imy brushes don't pick up much.
Addy T.
Addy T.

Great colors and pigmentation for such a cheap brand, I would definitely recommend. You can get at Walmart and possibly cvs, goes great with hazel and brown eyes, blends out nicely and could be considered a dupe for multiple high end palettes.
Cristal C.
Cristal C.
Harlingen, TX

Linda palette , me encantan los colores neutro duran, no son polvosas, para cualquier ocasión estos colores se ven bonitos
Elidia O.
Elidia O.
Los Angeles, CA

I like this pallet is beautiful love the way it makes my eyes look it goes on very beautiful
Dennise R.
Dennise R.
Edinburg, TX

I love this pallete. I use it all the time. It super easy to blend, and the color last all day. It's super affordable and the packaging is nice as well. The thing that definitely caught my attention was the maroon color. I would definitely buy agian.
Carolina E.
Carolina E.

are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX

What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park

Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX

Are all the shades pigmented?
Ronda N.
Ronda N.

I just bought this pallet, I heard it was kind of a dupe for an urban decay naked pallet, what are your thoughts on this pallet? Also just started a YouTube channel about makeup if you can check it out and subscribe that would be awesome! I only have 3 videos right now just trying to get the hang of it Link: user/adnor26ify

Join Now