BY WET N WILD #89 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good ...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Arabella M.
Pueblo, CO
Love that these colors are neutral and not too flashy. Great for those days where you want a more subtle look. I love that the colors that are shimmery aren't too much for a casual makeup day. I definitely would recommend this palette to those who prefer neutral colors.
Mariandrea P.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have to say, this palette surprised me. I didn't expect it to have so much pigmentation. I bought it because I loved the shades, those are totally my colores and I got a better product than what I was expecting. Even the lightest shade is good which usually is the one that fails in cheap palettes. So, if you are looking for a basic-look palette for everyday and even special occasions, this is pretty much a good option. You can't beat the price.
Cassie A.
Newberg, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like nude colors, especially for work, I just wish this stayed on longer. It's a great value for the price, but I hate having to competition redo my eyeshadow before any evening plans.
Alicia W.
E Liverpool, OH
I love this pallete! Its rather large and many the colors are very pigmented and have great coverage. This is the main eyeshadow pallete i use for every day wear
Daniela C.
Denver Co
Was i impressed by this pallet. Its so affordable & one of my favorites. I love the colors & the pigment very much surprised me. Its a great pallete that i totally recommend. Drugstore score!
Zaira S.
Northridge , CA
Love this palette reminds me of the naked collection but inexpensive. It's my 1st time using it and I like it. I would recommend it. For the price it is. It's not bad.
Alexis P.
Ozona, TX
It's a beautiful range of colors I love warm tones but it took some time to blend on the lid other than that I liked it. The pigmentation was good but not great there was a lot of fallout.
Roxanne H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very good product. It blends well and is affordably priced. I've been using Wet n Wild for quite a while now and their eyeshadows haven't met me down yet!
Gabriela M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this palette! I got it for my birthday a couple of months ago and I'm almost dine with it ! I use it almost everyday. Its prefect for a subtle look , cut crease.
Rosie D.
I really love this eye shadow it has very nice pigmentation and is easy to use and apply. It is a very good value and not at all pricey and it has very well and nice packaging. I would recommend it to everyone and my friends and family.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?