Add a Photo

#41 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Photos (63)
Alex V.
Alex V.

If you love pinks and berry tones, this affordable palette is perfect for you. It retails for about 7 dollars at any Walmart or the site and is a steal. The pigmentation for such beautiful eyeshadows that are only 7 dollars is mind blowing.
Kristen K.
Kristen K.
Mchenry, IL

I'd have to say that this one wasn't my favorite, but rather it was okay. I do use a couple colors out of this palette, but I can't say I'm completely in love with the application of them.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Huntington, WV

Its a nice product easy to use and very affordable..tge case is ok could be a little easier to open but other than thst I love this product..
TNever have I ever used greater eye shadow ! The pigment is outstanding,and these colors are amazing for summer winter and fall! I hope they never discount this amazing product!
ashley c.
ashley c.

I would use this again. Some were amazing and some weren't too good but hey the price was good so I gave it a shot.
Maiia G.
Maiia G.

Really pigmented colors I can say this is a good product and recommend it to others
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.
Maynardville, Tennessee

I love the more natural and nude colors this has and can be used in my everyday kind of look
Guadalupe H.
Guadalupe H.
Tulsa, OK

Me gusta el eye shadow nude awakening porque se mira natural ya que a mi me gusta maquillarme poco no tan exageradamente
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.

I do enjoy this pallet for beginners that are starting out. This color payoff is decent and the product is affordable. This is something for higher school girls or women and men that like more of a natural done to look.
Nice pigmented pallet warm colors a bit to many skin tones shades I little pricey in some stores but it's worth it if you ask me i don't expect a lot from a very basic pallet but it works fr me
Carolina E.
Carolina E.

are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX

What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park

Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX

Are all the shades pigmented?
Ronda N.
Ronda N.

I just bought this pallet, I heard it was kind of a dupe for an urban decay naked pallet, what are your thoughts on this pallet? Also just started a YouTube channel about makeup if you can check it out and subscribe that would be awesome! I only have 3 videos right now just trying to get the hang of it Link: user/adnor26ify

Join Now