Add a Photo

Photos (79)
Vero R.
Vero R.
Fresno, CA

This palette is good for the price you pay. I use this on a daily. It's one of my go to for sure. It has some glitter witch I love.. The colors are so nice. N it's smooth n light it don't feel heavy on the eyes.
Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.

Very good palette for the money. Most of the shadows have good pigmentation and are blendable. They stay on all day and still look decent. I like that there are tutorials on the bottom of the palette. This palette is great for beginners because it's so easy to work with.
Kla B.
Kla B.
Bardstown, KY

I truly can't complain with this pallete at all. I bought it when I was in a pinch and didn't have my higher end shadows with me. However, this stuff could give a few of my higher end colors a run for their money. I still use this pallete from time to time now. I just can't believe how pigmented the colors are, how well it blended or how creamy they felt on my eye. I love that it had matte shadows in it to, to create plenty of different looks with. In the first picture I swatched all the colors only rubbing my.finger through twice in the other picture I am wear ONLY shadows from this pallete. A drug store must have for sure.
Tatiana L.
Tatiana L.
Pompano Beach, FL

So cheap and so amazing these are super pigmented abd the color combinations are endless
Mimi G.
Mimi G.
Las Vegas, NV

The best affordable eye shadows out there. Very pignamnted , very pretty. They work amazing with all skin tones. I love them!
Kolby R.
Kolby R.
Milan, TN

Very pretty, especially if you have brown eyes. I use it all the time to get a natural look.
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Cleveland, OH

I love me some nudes. The colors are beautiful. The eye shadows are smooth to the kids and pigmented.
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Hattiesburg, MS

This pallet is great! It's a dupe of the Naked pallet and is just as good for a 1/5 of the price!! I wound definitely recommend it! It blends perfectly!
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Greeley, CO

The Wet n Wild by far has the best shades of brown, I am so obsessed with the shadows, if you want that smoky but natural look this product is the one!
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR

This brand has been around since I was a kid. This brand has gotten so much better. The pigments are nicer on some colors than others. Their was some residual or fall out, but it was still easy to use. Nice color selection, nice packaging, but the price has definitely gotten higher. So basically you pay for what you get.
Carolina E.
Carolina E.

are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX

What do you think about this palette?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX

Are all the shades pigmented?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park

Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Grace A.
Grace A.

How does this Palette compare to Rimmel's nude palette? What about Maybellene's?