BY WET N WILD

• I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Annamare P.
Eagan, MN
These are super pigmented the darker you go. The light pink does show up but it tends to wear off during the day. I use this product a ton and I can’t explain how amazing it is for the price value it is at. There’s a picture of my Halloween costume
Briana T.
I was just looking for a fairly cheap palette that I could play around with. I'm really happy with it. The colors are all super pigmented and look really good, but the mattes are pretty hard to blend out. It takes some a bit to really get them blended. That's my only problem with it though, in general I really like it!
Monique Y.
Tucson, AZ
I love the colors they  come with the lighter colors are ehh but I mean they work alright I love the dark burgundy color the most and its pigmented too and for the price it's good
Ashley R.
Vanceboro, NC
This is probably one of my top favorite eye shadows! I'm not really one to use eyeshadow but because of this pallet I've been using it everyday! It's very affordable and Apply's very nice.
Kendra H.
This palette is absolutely gorgeous. It is such a great drugstore/affordable eyeshadow palette! It has super great pigmentation and it’s super easy to blend! Wet n wild makes the best affordable drugstore eyeshadows in my opinion!
Aby F.
For the low price point the color payoff is great! It has a bit of fallout but I daresay it's worth It! I reach for this palette quite often and i still have it over 6 months later!
Allison H.
Los Angeles, CA
This palette was so cheap and the colors are so beautiful! The shimmer colors had a bit of fall out but I don’t mind considering how nicely they came out..would totally recommend especially for this fall season that’s begun!
Abigail R.
This is good . id say there are better . but for cheap makeup it isn't bad . yes you have to work for it but that's what happens when you pay for cheaper things . I wouldn't buy it again but I own it and its alright . I don't really like when I have to work for makeup
Emily A.
Madison
As far as drugstore nude eyeshadow palettes go, this one takes the cake! It's nicely pigmented (all the shade, not just random ones here and there), has a nice range of colors, and blends nicely. They can be on the powdery side, but hey, for the price, who cares??
Iliana C.
Edinburg
This is my first eye shadow palette and I love the colors. They're easy to apply and last a good while. It could be a little creamier, but it's a great value for the price
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
April G.
Lafayette, LA
Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good purchase?