BY WET N WILD #95 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• How are the pigments one these? Do they have a lot of fall out or...2 Answers
  • Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good ...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Tanya G.
I love this color so much and the nudes are my favorite of most of all that's what's mostly in my makeup for maybe some other colors but rather than that nudes are like one of the best ones ever for brown eyes and definitely with green eyes as well
Kim S.
Faribault, MN
I love Wet n Wild! So many choices within this brand's product list. So many color variations and fair quality. My only issue is that the shadows are sometimes hard to see on the eye. Takes more than one application with some of the colors.
Sunaed R.
I got this for the deep colors. It's an okay palette... Like if you want experiment darker colors, this wouldn't be it. Its a bit patchy and hard to work with. You can get things out of it, it just takes a bit of patience and work. The deep
Amanda C.
Chickamauga, GA
Wet n wild was the first makeup brand I ever used that was 15 yrs ago but my collection is still filled with their products. Brand has never let ke down and this palette is no exception. It's got good pigmentation and not to hard to blend.
Julia O.
Whenever I wear makeup I literally always reach for this palette. The pigmentation is wonderful for such a cheap palette. I bought one a year ago and bought 3 more cause I never want to run out if they ever discontinue it! Highly recommend
Briana J.
Awesome quality palette for an amazing price!! I'm so incredibly impressed with the Wet n Wild brand. This palette works for some everyday looks or dramatic evening wear. See the Wet n Wild list in my profile for more info and photos!
San T.
For the price, this is a good natural-look eye shadow. The pigment isn't as heavy, having to apply more than some of the more expensive brands. It serves as a good transition shade. Ideal for makeup newbies and those who just dabble.
Ariel F.
Lafayette, LA
My favorite palette until it broke when i dropped it, it lasted me a very long time, they only improvement is they need the eyeshadows to have more pigmentation, i would still recommend this palette tho, very natural and beautiful
Katie M.
Vicco, KY
I only gave this one a three because I don't like the shimmers. They have terrible fallout and they don't apply great. However the mattes are amazing. They're a little chalky, though. Over all this is a decent palette for only $5
Erica D.
Poway, CA
These colors are gorg! The pigmentation isn't as great as I'd like it to be but its not too bad either. This palette is a great addition to any makeup collection and there are so many fun combinations that can be done with it.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
April G.
Lafayette, LA
Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good purchase?