Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Erin B.
Erin B.
Augusta, GA

I love this little palette. The mattes are easy to work with and the shimmers are beautiful. A lot of YouTubers talk so horribly about this palette and I have no idea why. Every look I do with it I get compliments and people are always shocked when I say it's a Wet n Wild palette. This truly is a favorite of mine!
Dionne F.
Dionne F.
Toronto

Love the eye colours in this palette! I kept seeing beauty bloggers raving about this palette as a high end dupe and I am not disappointed. This is a great drug store find - the colour range allows you go for a subtle pop of colour all the way to a full dark smokey look. This one is definitely worth picking up!
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.

This palette is lovely. I like The pigmentation. It's not the best but it's not the worse. Sometimes I dont want something super intense. And I reach for this. The color pay off is just right and if I want to intensify some shades I add setting spray. Definitely one of the better palettes from the drugstore.
Guadalupe G.
Guadalupe G.

I have soooo many palettes but this is definitely one of my favorites. The burgundy shade is what drew me in and for 5 dollars I can't complain! All shadows are pigmented and easy to blend, with the exception of the pink shimmery one, which I don't use anyway. I would really recommend this for everyday use.
Angelica L.
Angelica L.
La Pryor, TX

Randomly picked up this palette just for the burgundy shade...
Turns out I love all the colors!

The colors are very pigmented, including the shimmers, and that you can gently blend them out or pack the shade on for an intense color.

The price was incredible, it was around 5 dollars.

Lalalalaloveeeee this!
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Bloomer, WI

This palette was only five dollars! It was something that I could buy and if it didn't work well, I wasn't really out on any money, but I ended up loving the colors. Very pigamented. I originally bought it because I wanted to try a burgundy color which this palette has. Not disappointed at all.
Sade M.
Sade M.
Hockley, TX

Very nice natural palette, but i'm so used to the quality of my CG eye shadows. I don't know to me the color didn't show as much as i wanted. felt like i kept re-applying to try and see a difference. Unfortunately i wouldn't purchase again....color selection was great but just didn't work out.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Salyersville, KY

I love this palette! It has great pigmentation. In honesty it's my go-to everyday palette. Has great light colors, dark colors, transitions nice. It's everything u need. Affordable. Blend great. Intend repurchasing! Recommend! Great for beginners or the artist to create something extravagant!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Luthvle Timon, MD

I'm really in love with this eyeshadow pallet! Great colors that last all day, half the price of other pallets you can purchase at the drug store and they are cruelty free! I only paid around $5 for this at Wal-Mart and I use this all the time now, I can't say anything bad about this product!
Chassedy K.
Chassedy K.
Van Dyne, WI

I kind of enjoyed this product. I have had better in the past. My eye color is blue and some of the colors clashed. I would definitely say to buy this if you are begining and you want a cheap palette, but if you have been working with makeup for a while I would recommend a different product
Carolina E.
Carolina E.

are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX

What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park

Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX

Are all the shades pigmented?
Ronda N.
Ronda N.

I just bought this pallet, I heard it was kind of a dupe for an urban decay naked pallet, what are your thoughts on this pallet? Also just started a YouTube channel about makeup if you can check it out and subscribe that would be awesome! I only have 3 videos right now just trying to get the hang of it Link: user/adnor26ify

Join Now