BY WET N WILD #88 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• How are the pigments one these? Do they have a lot of fall out or j...1 Answers
  • Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good pu...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palette....3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Downsville, LA
I love natural makeup. I also love being able to afford natural makeup. I purchased this to wear in my YouTube show, I wear it often and it never disappoints. It doesn't last as long as other brands but it gets the job done for what I need it for. I'll probably buy again.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
East Aurora, NY
Don't be turned off by the price thinking that this is just another cheap palette. I'm impressed by how well this works! The colors are so pigmented and smooth. They blend nicely. The colors coordinate well and look great with any eye color. Overall I'm so impressed.
Ilse R.
Ilse R.
Topeka, KS
I tend to grab this pallet for a everyday use. I bought it at Walmart. The pigment is great but some of the shadows have some fallout but not a lot. I find it suit on every eye color. I would not buy again just because there are so many other pallets I wanna try.
DeOnna C.
DeOnna C.
Central, SC
This is one of my favorite eye shadow palettes. It was not to pricey at all and the value was great. It was under $10. The packaging was very nice as well. It was very easy to use and blended nicely on the eye. I would buy it again in the future once I run out.
Jai
Jai
I hit pan on this palette. ITS SUPER AFFORDABLE! and for the pigment and color payoff with this palette is absolutely mind blowing. You can dupe some colors from many of the tops brands. I highly recommend this product for the price and if you're starting out.
Priscilla h.
Priscilla h.
This is an excellent pilot it's good for any skin tone it's great for beginners as well as professionals it will be well worth your money so go ahead and give it a try I wish I had indulged in a color a few more color Shades and palates but it's also great
Leilani S.
Leilani S.
This palette is comparable to the Naked set. The pigment is great and the sparkle is not as grainy as you would think for an affordable brand. It blends easily and a fraction of the price of my Naked set. Would definitely recommend and purchase again.
Tanya G.
Tanya G.
I love this color so much and the nudes are my favorite of most of all that's what's mostly in my makeup for maybe some other colors but rather than that nudes are like one of the best ones ever for brown eyes and definitely with green eyes as well
Kim S.
Kim S.
Faribault, MN
I love Wet n Wild! So many choices within this brand's product list. So many color variations and fair quality. My only issue is that the shadows are sometimes hard to see on the eye. Takes more than one application with some of the colors.
Sunaed R.
Sunaed R.
I got this for the deep colors. It's an okay palette... Like if you want experiment darker colors, this wouldn't be it. Its a bit patchy and hard to work with. You can get things out of it, it just takes a bit of patience and work. The deep
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Fort worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Lexington Pk, MD
I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palette. Long story short I had to start my makeup collection over completely. I got my basic shadows replaced but I want to get some fall shades back. How is the burgundy shade in this palette? Is it true to color? If no then does anyone have recommendations on some pretty matte burgundy or plum kind of colors?