Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Estilo G.
Estilo G.
Miami, Florida

How not to love this palette if it is pure love <3 <3 !! Is a palette that is great because it has some colors that go with all those cludes nudde, earth those tones for me are love. Its pigmentation is very good I love its finish and not to mention its smell for me is this palette fabulous and all makeup lover should have a hehe
Pa Y.
Pa Y.
Minneapolis, Mn

The pigments are crazy!!! I decided to purchase this palette and I am in awe of how amazing the colors are! Definitely worth it! Comes with beautiful colors of shimmers and matte! Very impressed and definitely would recommend it! Its not chalky or poor pigmentation. For an affordable price and good quality I must give it a A+.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Springfield , MA

I purchased this recently because I needed some new colors and it was cheap. I had no intention on falling in love. This palette is so amazing. The pigment is just right! There are a few matte colors and the rest are shimmer/glittery but not too over done. A great mix of shades. Really brings out my green eyes. Love it.
Desiree G.
Desiree G.
Alachua, FL

Meh, it's your average drugstore palette. Half the shades are patchy and chalky but there are some gems in here. The metallic shiny shades are pretty nice. The base light shade is great too. I wouldn't purchase this again though. The brush it comes with is a turd. I'll insert an image of swatches on my very fair skin.
camerah c.
camerah c.
Beckley, WV

I'm in love with the pigmentation and the price. Watch out for Wet n Wild because they are coming for you with banging products you should probably purchase like now. I bought this from Walmart for 6.99 and this is my favorite drug store eye shadow palette by far... excluding NYX I can't buy that at my local stores.
Leah M.
Leah M.
Chillicothe, OH

The pigment in wet an wild isnt all that great ,so thats why i didnt rate higher. It is easy to use just not very good compared to other brands i would go with a better brand. Packaging and the price is very good so i guess for the price its a good buy. I would recommend if yoour like me and cant spend 100 on makeup
Erin B.
Erin B.
Augusta, GA

I love this little palette. The mattes are easy to work with and the shimmers are beautiful. A lot of YouTubers talk so horribly about this palette and I have no idea why. Every look I do with it I get compliments and people are always shocked when I say it's a Wet n Wild palette. This truly is a favorite of mine!
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.

This palette is lovely. I like The pigmentation. It's not the best but it's not the worse. Sometimes I dont want something super intense. And I reach for this. The color pay off is just right and if I want to intensify some shades I add setting spray. Definitely one of the better palettes from the drugstore.
Guadalupe G.
Guadalupe G.

I have soooo many palettes but this is definitely one of my favorites. The burgundy shade is what drew me in and for 5 dollars I can't complain! All shadows are pigmented and easy to blend, with the exception of the pink shimmery one, which I don't use anyway. I would really recommend this for everyday use.
Gillian H.
Gillian H.

I've used Wet n Wild eyeshadows before and really enjoyed them, however this palette was not representative of Wet n Wild quality. The mattes are pretty patchy and the shimmers are only powder with some glitter in them, which pains me to say since I love their normal 8 or 3 pan palettes. Very disappointed.
Carolina E.
Carolina E.

are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX

What do you think about this palette?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX

Are all the shades pigmented?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park

Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Grace A.
Grace A.

How does this Palette compare to Rimmel's nude palette? What about Maybellene's?