Add a Photo

#55 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Photos (74)
Seneca P.
Seneca P.

Pretty impressed with wet and wild lately. I am used to paying for top brands. This pallet is pretty pigmented. Could not believe it.....and for the money? ???? Good job wet n wild!!!
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Cincinnati, OH

Not a bad pallet. Not very pigmented. I expected it to be a little more color. But if your looking for more subtle softer colors. This is what your looking for.
Yomaira H.
Yomaira H.
Haines City, FL

I love this palette it's very nicely pigmented I recommend shades alone but the shimmers come off quite nicely when applied wet or with your finger so beautiful colors
Molina O.
Molina O.

The best 😍💕
Its really soft and natural. So - so when blending but i can work it out.
Krystal L.
Krystal L.
Crown Point, IN

Absolutely love this shadow palette. I received this from my husband for Christmas and I gave him a vague description of what I like. All I said was get dark colors and he did a very good job. These are perfect blend of everything I need. Definitely recommend for someone who's into smokey eyes or dark colors in general.
Kenia J.
Kenia J.
Redwood City, CA

This is one of my very first eye shadows I bought 😍 Perfect for everyone especially for Hispanic people
Melanie H.
Melanie H.
Des Plaines, IL

I enjoy this natural eye shadow nude color for my eyes because it is easy to use and apply and for when you are on the go my eye color is brown and it looks great on me. Yes great packaging it has different colors. I totally recommend it to someone who loves nude colors.
Jazmine S.
Jazmine S.

Great colors. Great price. Is really pigmented and amazing. This is a go to.
Linda E.
Linda E.
Edinburg, TX

It's a decent palette for the price. The mattes feel really chalky and unblendable tbh
Zugeiri O.
Zugeiri O.

This is a great not expensive neutral palette for they everyday look, but you can also use it to create a night out look as well. This is a great staple to have in your collection especially going from morning office work to let's say a fun date night that evening just add a smoky effect to the eye look you already have.
Carolina E.
Carolina E.

are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX

What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park

Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX

Are all the shades pigmented?
Grace A.
Grace A.

How does this Palette compare to Rimmel's nude palette? What about Maybellene's?

Join Now