BY WET N WILD #59 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good pu...2 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palette....3 Answers
  • How are the pigments one these? Do they have a lo...Be the first to answer!
Buy on ULTA
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Springfield, MO
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This palette is moderately pigmented for a drug store palette. I love the shimmer shades and the dark mauve red/purple. However, the darkest color in the palette is not as pigmented.
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Newark, NJ
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
The colors and greatly pigminted ! I love each and everyone of the colors on here, amazing nude colors. They blend very easily and are just absolutely amazing !
Alexa B.
Alexa B.
Williamstown, NJ
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I was pleasantly surprised with this palette. Since it was drugstore I didn't think it was going to be that good but this palette was very pigmented. This was one of my first palettes when I was getting into makeup and it was definitely worth it.
Morgan F.
Morgan F.
Kirkland, WA
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
For $6.99 at our local Fred Meyers it's a steal. The colors are pigmented and creamy but of course it's still drug store so not the best palette I've ever used
Sierra R.
Sierra R.
Bradenton, FL
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
such gorgeous colors and great color pay off. wonderful for traveling you can make several easy to go eye looks or more depth and glam looks all in one palette
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Fremont, OH
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Great little palette especially for those on a budget and want a neutral palette. I don't wear eyeshadow everyday and I like to have things that are easy and neutral enough to go with any lip or blush I use.
Heather L.
Heather L.
Newport, VT
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I really loved this!!! It went great with my brown eyes and made me get a lot of compliments! It last a decent amount of time so I would buy again! I would recommend to all my family and friends as well!
Heather M.
Heather M.
Paden City, WV
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I AM OBSESSED! I love my nude shades and these are fantastic, great amount for the price and very pigmented. I don't have to wear a primer and it lasts for a very long time!!
Jacquelin A.
Jacquelin A.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Bought this solely for the beautiful maroon color and I am happy i like the entire palette. Very versitle and nice combination of matte and shimmers.
Lindsey D.
Lindsey D.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I love this palette i use it all the time and if I'm running late this is my go to. You can create so many different looks and you can buy it from pretty much any drug store.
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Fort worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?