Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow Nude Awakening uploaded by Ayianna P.Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow Nude Awakening uploaded by Lily C.Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow Nude Awakening uploaded by Celina C.See all 103 photos

BY WET N WILD #57 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Can a someone with dark skin let me k...I believe it would compliment ... 2 Answers
  • How does this Palette compare to Rimm...I agree, the shadows,work bett... 2 Answers
  • Should I get this? Would it suit my s...Yes it's a beautiful little ey... 3 Answers
Photos (103)
Kyarah S.
Kyarah S.
Corsicana, TX
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I have ALOT of wet n wild so it's hard to pick and choose but this is one of my favorites. As a cosmetologist I have to work with different skin tones and this palette provides for ALL.
Alexis K.
Alexis K.
Dalmatia, PA
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This is one of my favorite eye shadow products. It goes on easy and has so many possible combinations for eye looks. The shadow stays on all day, too.
Jaiie V.
Jaiie V.
Gresham
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
In just stared buying eyeshadow pallets and this one is one of my favorite because of the colors. They're all natural looking and it works really good for me due to I'm new to using eyeshadow of any type.
zannah s.
zannah s.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
My absolute favorite , I love to play around with my eyeshadow, whether it be from neutral to funky I'm there . Nice shades beautiful color
Yuricela D.
Yuricela D.
Austin, TX
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This pallete was super affordable.
The pigment is good especially on the darker colors. A little will go a long way.
It's one of my favorites.
FinešŸø
FinešŸø
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
It's a really expensive product and the pigment is there I love natural colors especially for the fall it could definitely compare to a high end product & it's every easy to apply.
Savannah D.
Savannah D.
odessa tx
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This palette is amazing the maroon color got my eyes it is so nice and dark so smooth has great coverage so great love this makeup palette
Rosalinda G.
Rosalinda G.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
The colors are a mix of shimmery and matt which i love they are super pigmented and easy to blend the colors are all kind of rose toned which i love
Shuaniqua D.
Shuaniqua D.
Nolanville, TX
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Definitely great if you love makeup but not wanting to spend a lot of money for it. A very affordable brand and the color is okay as well.
Ava S.
Ava S.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Very good palette for the price. A lot of fallout, but very good pigmentation. I use it a lot because it is such a great color selection.
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?