BY WET N WILD #88 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• How are the pigments one these? Do they have a lot of fall out or j...1 Answers
  • Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good pu...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palette....3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Gabriela M.
Gabriela M.
Love this palette! I got it for my birthday a couple of months ago and I'm almost dine with it ! I use it almost everyday. Its prefect for a subtle look , cut crease.
Malia C.
Malia C.
Murfreesboro, TN
Love this pallet, natural colors are more for me. Bold does to. But day to day makeup i use this natural pallet. I love wet n wild products, and rhey arent expensive
Kristin L.
Kristin L.
I love these! They're so affordable, easy to apply and blend, and the shimmer shades are extremely impressive for a drugstore brand. The packaging is simple and sleek. I'd definitely buy again!
Michaela B.
Michaela B.
Jb Andrews, MD
This is an okay palette. They are very powdery and they have a lot of kickback and fallout. They are a bit hard to work with as well. The shimmer shades are chunky.
Vedith d.
Vedith d.
Mckee, KY
Love these colors So many to pick from
And light to match any tone..
Love this
Wears great
Can wear all day long and many colors to choose from light or dark shades
Jeanette H.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Wet n wild has came a long way in the pigmentation and color choices all I have ever used is long lasting. Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow Nude Awakening
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Springfield, MO
This palette is moderately pigmented for a drug store palette. I love the shimmer shades and the dark mauve red/purple. However, the darkest color in the palette is not as pigmented.
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Newark, NJ
The colors and greatly pigminted ! I love each and everyone of the colors on here, amazing nude colors. They blend very easily and are just absolutely amazing !
Alexa B.
Alexa B.
Williamstown, NJ
I was pleasantly surprised with this palette. Since it was drugstore I didn't think it was going to be that good but this palette was very pigmented. This was one of my first palettes when I was getting into makeup and it was definitely worth it.
Morgan F.
Morgan F.
Kirkland, WA
For $6.99 at our local Fred Meyers it's a steal. The colors are pigmented and creamy but of course it's still drug store so not the best palette I've ever used
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Fort worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Lexington Pk, MD
I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palette. Long story short I had to start my makeup collection over completely. I got my basic shadows replaced but I want to get some fall shades back. How is the burgundy shade in this palette? Is it true to color? If no then does anyone have recommendations on some pretty matte burgundy or plum kind of colors?