BY WET N WILD #95 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good ...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Jennifer T.
Arlington, TX
Some of my favorite eye shadow! The combinations of the tans and dark browns really makes my blue eyes pop! It's not too much to make me look like a clown. It's a natural looking shadow that I highly recommend to women with blue eyes!
Ronda N.
This is a really good palette considering the price! So affordable! wet n wild rarely disappoints me, the colors are beautiful , easy to blend, will definitely recommend to others and purchase again !
Atalie L.
Corinth, MS
This is my favorite drugstore palette! It is a great dupe for the lorac pro palette. I have bought this several times, because I've hit pan so many times! It blends great and has beautiful colors!!!!!
Wendy S.
Deer Park, WA
Love this product. The colors go on easily and with a primer will last all day for me. I like that they have a mix of shimmer and matters. Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eyeshadow Palette
kristi b.
this pallet is absolutely terrific!! i have loved it so far. my eyecolor is hazel. the packaging isn't the best but it works. i have repeatedly used this product an i think i will continue. I definitely recommend this to anybody!!
Alyssa A.
S Ozone Park, NY
Purchased this at RiteAide during a 40% off Wet n Wild sale and honestly I would have paid the retail price if i knew it was so good. Shadows are very buttery not the best pigment but build-able. I love the range of shadows you can go from super natural to smoked out "BAM" looks.
Peyton L.
Birmingham, AL
It's pretty great and super cheap and easy to get. I grabbed it at Walgreens. I have green eyes and it made my eyes pop super easily. It just didn't last a long time. But in its defense I didn't use a primer like I should have.
Erin M.
I feel that this eyeshadow palette is very pigmented. I use this all the time and I think it's better than other palettes. It really makes my blue eyes pop and I would definitely recommend this palette to my friends and family!
Kori J.
I was a little skeptical purchasing this product but I had heard good things about it. It actually has a decent color payoff Bd colors are blendable. Very impressed by such a cheap little find
Yomaira H.
Haines City, FL
I love this palette it's very nicely pigmented I recommend shades alone but the shimmers come off quite nicely when applied wet or with your finger so beautiful colors
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
April G.
Lafayette, LA
Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good purchase?