Add a Photo

#70 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Photos (79)
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.

I is a nice mixture of Matt's and shiners to make a nice Smokey eye look. I love the variety of colors. There is very little fallout so I can do my eyes last to complete my look.
Michelle V.
Michelle V.

The pigmentation is very good in these palettes- and for an amazing price point as well! I highly reccomend this palette!
April P.
April P.
Eastaboga, AL

I've been using wet and wild for about 20 years now it has always been my go-to makeup when I cannot find exactly what I'm looking for though the ingredients and product has changed over the years I still tend to go back to it and would recommend the Shadows eyeliner and Foundation
America R.
America R.
Denver, CO

I love this palette it is so pretty the colors are pigmented and so pretty it is small enough to carry it along with you
Heather W.
Heather W.

Love love love this product. It is very affordable and the pigment is great. So easy to blend.
Mariandrea P.
Mariandrea P.
Medley, FL

I have to say, this palette surprised me. I didn't expect it to have so much pigmentation. I bought it because I loved the shades, those are totally my colores and I got a better product than what I was expecting. Even the lightest shade is good which usually is the one that fails in cheap palettes. So, if you are looking for a basic-look palette for everyday and even special occasions, this is pretty much a good option. You can't beat the price.
Sam K.
Sam K.
Grass Lake, MI

This is a beautiful palette! I ended up giving mine to my niece, but I will most likely repurchase. I always think that I'm over items and then I realize I should have kept it. It's a great palette and a great price. I'd recommend if you're on a budget.
dana b.
dana b.

This is probably one of my favorite palletes ! I've used this for my everyday look this fall and honestly have been using it more than my morphe pallets it seems ! They blend so well and they are so pigmented.
Brianna L.
Brianna L.
Redlake, MN

Great product! Affordable! The product is very pigmented, even though some of the shadows, mostly the shimmery ones are abit too powdery. I was looking for new eyeshadow to try at Target and I seen this one and the dark purple caught my eye, it's my favorite one in the pallette. Stays on all day. Definitely recommend!!
Yahayra V.
Yahayra V.

I saw this at the store and thankfully for me, I bought the last one they had! I LOVE Wet n Wild's coloricon shadows as well as nudes and just had to get this pallete for my collection. The rose gold shades is this pallete are perfect for fall. There is a combination of shimmers, satins, and mattes all for about $6. On top of that, all of their products are cruelty free!
Carolina E.
Carolina E.

are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX

What do you think about this palette?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX

Are all the shades pigmented?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park

Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Grace A.
Grace A.

How does this Palette compare to Rimmel's nude palette? What about Maybellene's?