BY WET N WILD

• Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good ...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Kadance H.
Enterprise, AL
A very inexpensive product! I used to use the naked pallet and now I no long have to spend $30-$40 for eye shadow! It stays on all day and blends perfectly! Love this makeup!
Jacklyn D.
This eyeshadow is awesome. Wet and wild really hit it when they came out with this because I think it goes on just as well as my other high ends brands. I really like this pallet.
kobi T.
Lots of powder for me and fall out but well worth it. For the price it is nicely pigmented with a beautiful range of shades that blend together rather. Than cancel each other out.
Ishani T.
Naperville , IL
This palette is very affordable but you get what you pay for.... I say this because it's not too pigmented but wetting it helps a lot. Overall the colors are great but the quality isn't that good. I would buy this for someone starting makeup.
Wilneyka O.
Bronx, NY
Me encanta esta paleta de sombras no soy amante de las sombras de colores llamativas los nudes son mis ''Go everyday''Es facil de aplicar no soy una pro usando brochas que hasta con mis dedos lo puedo aplicar.El empacado me gusta.Se lo recomiendo a cualquiera.El precio es bien economico
Kenzie S.
Nudes are my personal favorite eyeshadow color. They work so well both day and night, and go with any outfit. I love this palette because it has all the nudes you could ever want!
Cassidy L.
Aurora
I use this pallet on the daily. The black is to die for. It is amazingly pigmented and at a very cheap price! It stays on all through the night and looks so cute! I will use this pallet always and forever!
Diana P.
Fontana, CA
This was my very first eyeshadow palletw amd I absolutely love it. It has a little fallout but for the price it is amazing. Really good pigmentation, and easy to blend out. Good pallette for beginners.
Wasi B.
Great palette for everyday look! Perfect for a daytime smoker eye look! Easy application! I've used this for my everyday look to the office! The packaging is okay. For a drugstore makeup, I'd say why not!
Kaylah Y.
Fallbrook, CA
Honestly ive had this product for at least a year now and I've only used it about three times. Its decently pigmented but it just doesn't really catch my eye thats why I hardly use it.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
April G.
Lafayette, LA
Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good purchase?