Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Kenia J.
Kenia J.
Redwood City, CA

This is one of my very first eye shadows I bought 😍 Perfect for everyone especially for Hispanic people
Krystal L.
Krystal L.
Crown Point, IN

Absolutely love this shadow palette. I received this from my husband for Christmas and I gave him a vague description of what I like. All I said was get dark colors and he did a very good job. These are perfect blend of everything I need. Definitely recommend for someone who's into smokey eyes or dark colors in general.
Molina O.
Molina O.

The best 😍💕
Its really soft and natural. So - so when blending but i can work it out.
Katie R.
Katie R.
Casper, WY

These are great affordable eyeshadow! They are pretty good quality! And have great natural colors! Smoky eyes are easy to do with this set!
Yomaira H.
Yomaira H.
Haines City, FL

I love this palette it's very nicely pigmented I recommend shades alone but the shimmers come off quite nicely when applied wet or with your finger so beautiful colors
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Cincinnati, OH

Not a bad pallet. Not very pigmented. I expected it to be a little more color. But if your looking for more subtle softer colors. This is what your looking for.
Seneca P.
Seneca P.

Pretty impressed with wet and wild lately. I am used to paying for top brands. This pallet is pretty pigmented. Could not believe it.....and for the money? ???? Good job wet n wild!!!
Nikita N.
Nikita N.
Dayton, NJ

got this for an everyday look. it doesnt have a great payout like other palattes do im sure but im not big on eyeshadow so i didnt splurge. packaging is normal nothing fancy and i use my own brushes to apply. dont think i would repurchase though
Zairah C.
Zairah C.
Upper Marlboro, MD

Palette are my favorite but I love the tones in this one , one of my favorite
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.

Okay, this palette is amazing. I got mine for $7 and the quality of the shadows is worth much more than that. Super blend-able, perfect amount of pigment, and BEAUTIFUL colors. Lasts all day, and no issues with fallout. I will definitely be buying it again.
Carolina E.
Carolina E.

are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX

What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park

Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX

Are all the shades pigmented?
Grace A.
Grace A.

How does this Palette compare to Rimmel's nude palette? What about Maybellene's?

Join Now