BY WET N WILD #89 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• How are the pigments one these? Do they have a lot of fall out or...2 Answers
  • Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good ...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Christina C.
the shimmer are very sheer put easy to build up so that shouldn't be a problem. there are only two matte shades in the palette. the rest are shimmer the two darker colors are really pigmented a little goes a long way
Ansley M.
Dacula, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this pallet very pigmented and can wear so many different looks using this pallet! You can do a light look for day time or transform it to dark if you want to go out. They blend very easily and would buy again
Dayja C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyeshadow palette is one of my favorite drug store products! This is my go-to palette for a casual day. It is easy to apply and doesn't leave your eyelids dry. Its very pigmented! I would purchase this again!
Amanda D.
Alexandria, LA
I have bought this product a couple times. I like it for light make up if your looking for more dramatic look you definitely need to apply it more then normal. I will buy again just for a quick natural look.
Janitza B.
New Rochelle
This product can definitely be confused as a high end brand because of the great pigmentation &' the many looks that can be done with the colors!! It's lasted me forever!! Will definitely recommend to others
Michelle F.
Springfield, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette is moderately pigmented for a drug store palette. I love the shimmer shades and the dark mauve red/purple. However, the darkest color in the palette is not as pigmented.
Kadance H.
Enterprise, AL
A very inexpensive product! I used to use the naked pallet and now I no long have to spend $30-$40 for eye shadow! It stays on all day and blends perfectly! Love this makeup!
Faith S.
This palette is a great for a drugstore palette! Love all the colors especially the red one they all blend very well and are very pigmented! I always find myself reaching for this palette! Highly recommend it!
Ishani T.
Naperville , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette is very affordable but you get what you pay for.... I say this because it's not too pigmented but wetting it helps a lot. Overall the colors are great but the quality isn't that good. I would buy this for someone starting makeup.
kobi T.
Lots of powder for me and fall out but well worth it. For the price it is nicely pigmented with a beautiful range of shades that blend together rather. Than cancel each other out.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?