Add a Photo

Photos (65)
Leslie T.
Leslie T.
New Haven, CT

I Love this eye shadows.. it's looks natural and I like it alot.. especially for an every day look..
kristy c.
kristy c.
Russellville, AR

The BEST wet n wild eyeshadow palette, hands down. Super pigmented, beautiful colors. So many looks can be created with this. Perfect for any occasion, day or night. Incredibly cheap.
Erika B.
Erika B.

This product is inexpensive, pigmented and easy to use. I don't think the shadows come off powdery either. I used this on my sisters when they went out to a ball. I found the product at Walmart so of course the price was right. I would recommend this to beginners in makeup and beauty budgetnistas!
Ren S.
Ren S.

Best eyeshadow pallet for an everyday look, nicely pigmented and love how well it blends.
Heather A.
Heather A.

This product gives you a bronzed natural look on your eye which is why I like it. Wet n wild also stays on most of the day and is not very expensive which is always a plus for me!!
Krissy B.
Krissy B.
Lake Elsinore, CA

Cheap, works good, gets the job done and nude colors I love the best!! Soo great product for a great price!!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Newton, NH

Very simple pallet of beautiful natural colors! Perfect for the every day wear
Destiny M.
Destiny M.
San Antonio, TX

It is very pigmented. And it does blend very well also its easy to work with. I do like this product very much.
Taylor W.
Taylor W.

THIS PALETTE IS SO AMAZING. ESPECIALLY FOR $6. The packaging is really sleek. I was expecting a nicer brush though..I think the shadows are really pigmented and gorgeous. I would recommend and I have bought some for others.
Keila G.
Keila G.
El Paso, TX

It's an amazing product , I really love it & it has pretty cute colors . They go with anything .
Carolina E.
Carolina E.

are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX

What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park

Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX

Are all the shades pigmented?
Ronda N.
Ronda N.

I just bought this pallet, I heard it was kind of a dupe for an urban decay naked pallet, what are your thoughts on this pallet? Also just started a YouTube channel about makeup if you can check it out and subscribe that would be awesome! I only have 3 videos right now just trying to get the hang of it Link: user/adnor26ify

Join Now