BY WET N WILD #61 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good pu...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palette....3 Answers
  • How are the pigments one these? Do they have a lo...Be the first to answer!
Buy on ULTA
Daniela C.
Daniela C.
Denver Co
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Was i impressed by this pallet. Its so affordable & one of my favorites. I love the colors & the pigment very much surprised me. Its a great pallete that i totally recommend. Drugstore score!
Zaira S.
Zaira S.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Love this palette reminds me of the naked collection but inexpensive. It's my 1st time using it and I like it. I would recommend it. For the price it is. It's not bad.
A'erial B.
A'erial B.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Nice palette for simple natural use. A little goes a long way for application. Not too much fall out. Very pigmented. Purchased at at local Walmart and at Walgreens. Would purchased again it's not a bad product at all!!
Krystal D.
Krystal D.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This is the drug store eyeshadow palette I use to create natural or bold looks. Pros of this palette are it's well pigmented and affordable, and it's long lasting. As long as you use a primer, this product will stay on for up to 4-6 hours. There's a nice balance of mattes and shimmers as well.
Gabriela M.
Gabriela M.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Love this palette! I got it for my birthday a couple of months ago and I'm almost dine with it ! I use it almost everyday. Its prefect for a subtle look , cut crease.
Malia C.
Malia C.
Murfreesboro, TN
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Love this pallet, natural colors are more for me. Bold does to. But day to day makeup i use this natural pallet. I love wet n wild products, and rhey arent expensive
Kristin L.
Kristin L.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I love these! They're so affordable, easy to apply and blend, and the shimmer shades are extremely impressive for a drugstore brand. The packaging is simple and sleek. I'd definitely buy again!
Vedith d.
Vedith d.
Mckee, KY
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Love these colors So many to pick from
And light to match any tone..
Love this
Wears great
Can wear all day long and many colors to choose from light or dark shades
Michaela B.
Michaela B.
Jb Andrews, MD
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This is an okay palette. They are very powdery and they have a lot of kickback and fallout. They are a bit hard to work with as well. The shimmer shades are chunky.
Jeanette H.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Wet n wild has came a long way in the pigmentation and color choices all I have ever used is long lasting. Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow Nude Awakening
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palette. Long story short I had to start my makeup collection over completely. I got my basic shadows replaced but I want to get some fall shades back. How is the burgundy shade in this palette? Is it true to color? If no then does anyone have recommendations on some pretty matte burgundy or plum kind of colors?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Fort worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?