BY WET N WILD

• I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Lily C.
Valley view, TX
Easy to blend smooth eyeshadows . Affordable price. Everyday nude lid or smoke eyes . I love the brown tone in this pallet. The shimmers work best if brush is misted with water before applying.
Yomaira H.
Haines City, FL
I love this palette it's very nicely pigmented I recommend shades alone but the shimmers come off quite nicely when applied wet or with your finger so beautiful colors
Melissa C.
Love love this eyeshadow pallet. The pigment is great. Price is great only 10$ at Walmart. I love the colors. I would recommend this to anyone. It's a great dupe. I have repurchased and will again after I use my second one.
Leanna C.
For it being a drug store palette it is great! Defined worth the money, each shadow is pigmented and long lasting. You'll able to make many different looks with it , I would recommend! Almost a dupe for the naked 3, maybe!
Sarah A.
Auburn, AL
This might be possibly one of my favorite eyeshadow palettes ever. It is so pigmented and doesn't get smudgy at all. You can wear it all day and it will be perfect. I use this palette a lot.
Kla B.
Bardstown, KY
I truly can't complain with this pallete at all. I bought it when I was in a pinch and didn't have my higher end shadows with me. However, this stuff could give a few of my higher end colors a run for their money. I still use this pallete from time to time now. I just can't believe how pigmented the colors are, how well it blended or how creamy they felt on my eye. I love that it had matte shadows in it to, to create plenty of different looks with. In the first picture I swatched all the colors only rubbing my.finger through twice in the other picture I am wear ONLY shadows from this pallete. A drug store must have for sure.
Joy R.
This is by far my favorite mix of eyeshadows. On the back of the product there are suggestions on how to apply the shadows for different looks. I bought it from CVS and I didn't think it was too pricey for assorted shadows.
Smooth formula glide on beautifully and is easy to apply and use. It's my favorite pallete in my collection the formula is spot on. It definitely compares to a lot of high end makeup and I would definitely recommend it.
Haylee P.
Douglas, GA
I give this pallet a 3 out of 5 because the pigmentation isn't that great. The matte colors are great! The shimmer colors not so much.. Even though this product lasted all day with NO primer!
India G.
Summerville, SC
Pretty impressed with this pallet. It's lasts decently long and is pretty great for the price. It's easy to get a hold of at your local Walmart. These colors are a fav for my brown eyes. I would definitely buy them again.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
April G.
Lafayette, LA
Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good purchase?