BY WET N WILD #57 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Lydia R.
Lydia R.
Hillsboro
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This pallet has nice colors but I'm not the biggest fan of the pigmentation. It almost kind of has like a shiny residue. It reminds me of Elf's eye shadow.
Wendy S.
Wendy S.
Deer Park, WA
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Love this product. The colors go on easily and with a primer will last all day for me. I like that they have a mix of shimmer and matters. Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow Bare Necessities
Kahley R.
Kahley R.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I don't have many high end pallets but this pallet is my most used! The pigment was beyond what I expected! It has both matte and shimmer shades. I purchased mine at Walmart for under $5 I believe! I would without a doubt repurchase!
Jo J.
Jo J.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This is a great every day palette! There’s a mixture of matte and sparkly colors, and they all go well together. It goes on pretty smooth and is easy to blend for the most part, but it does start to crease after 3/4 of the day.
Trina
Trina
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Very nice pigment! But it is a little powdery and doesn't last that long. A primer is essential with this eye-shadow but it is overall good for the price
Bobbie M.
Bobbie M.
Hayes, VA
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I love this palette. The pigment is good and blinds well . I love that there is a mix of matte and shimmer so many looks can be created with this palette
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Weslaco, TX
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
i love the matte side only the shimmery one have alot of fall out and there not pigmented i just dont use that side at all but the matte side is perfect
Ciara A.
Ciara A.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I love most of the colors on this pallet & I use it almost everyday! It blends well compared to the other color palates I've used before. The glitter in the eyeshadow is a little annoying for me, but it's not noticeable.
Brooklyn R.
Brooklyn R.
Section, AL
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
love, love, love this pallette!! I've got two of my best friends hooked on it as well. great pigmentation, a little powdery but nothing I can't work with, amazing!!
jesse a.
jesse a.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Great product the colors last for a good amount of tome, the colors are nice as well for the price o think its amazing my favorite product when using nude colors.
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?