BY WET N WILD

• Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good ...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Nikita N.
Dayton, NJ
got this for an everyday look. it doesnt have a great payout like other palattes do im sure but im not big on eyeshadow so i didnt splurge. packaging is normal nothing fancy and i use my own brushes to apply. dont think i would repurchase though
Jocelyn H.
The good thing about this palette is the amount of colors, the bad thing is that each color is a different hardness. Some are really really soft while others are very hard and difficult to even get on my brush
Fonda J.
Whiteville, NC
Very great product! All the colors are pigmented and very easy to blend. I normally use this product 3-4 times a week and the packaging is nice so that you can see the colors you have to play with! I love it!
Alejandra M.
I bought this eyeshadow palette when I first saw it in Walmart and I was looking for these kind of colors without breaking the bank. They're actually pretty decent. They blend okay and the pigment is good too.
Michelle C.
Los Angeles, CA
I really liked this palette I purchase it yesterday and I think it has great pigmentation for being drugstore. It's only 6.99 at cvs. I really enjoy it blends easily and I would purchase again so far so good!
Tommy M.
San Antonio , TX
Recently picked up this pallet at target . I have a few high end pallets but I find myself using this pallet more! Great pigment not to much fall out . A little shimmering but if you use in the right places looks great !
Sandy S.
There's nothing wrong with this eyeshadow , love the colors , not high pigment , needs improvement, but for the price it's good shadow , I only bought it once , I would recommend it , its a vary nice product .
melanie V.
Spokane, WA
I really like the matte colors of this collection. They blend easily and are very pigmented. Seems to last a long time as you don't need much. You can create many looks with pallet. And it's very affordable
Rachel K.
Great every day palette for a small price. I wish it had a mirror. It has a nice range of shimmer and mattes but I would like more transition shades. The pan shape is also a bit awkward, but the colors all blend nice and are pretty pigmented.
Sara T.
Rexburg, ID
I love this eyeshadow pallet. It has good colors that work with many skin tones. It stays all day and I love how it looks. I use it everyday. I have green/blue eyes. I will buy this again and I would definitely recommend this to others.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?