BY WET N WILD #97 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• How are the pigments one these? Do they have a lot of fall out or j...1 Answers
  • Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good pu...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palette....3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Ishani T.
Ishani T.
Naperville , IL
This palette is very affordable but you get what you pay for.... I say this because it's not too pigmented but wetting it helps a lot. Overall the colors are great but the quality isn't that good. I would buy this for someone starting makeup.
Wilneyka O.
Wilneyka O.
Bronx, NY
Me encanta esta paleta de sombras no soy amante de las sombras de colores llamativas los nudes son mis ''Go everyday''Es facil de aplicar no soy una pro usando brochas que hasta con mis dedos lo puedo aplicar.El empacado me gusta.Se lo recomiendo a cualquiera.El precio es bien economico
Wasi B.
Wasi B.
Great palette for everyday look! Perfect for a daytime smoker eye look! Easy application! I've used this for my everyday look to the office! The packaging is okay. For a drugstore makeup, I'd say why not!
Cassidy L.
Cassidy L.
Aurora
I use this pallet on the daily. The black is to die for. It is amazingly pigmented and at a very cheap price! It stays on all through the night and looks so cute! I will use this pallet always and forever!
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
Kearney, NE
I love the colors in this pallet they look nice with any eye color. I love all of the color options provided. This was my first time purchasing the item and I love it! I'd recommend this product to anyone.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Love the colors for a neutral palette. Very easy to apply and useS. Price is great for the amount of product you get. I have blue eyes and these colors make them stand out. I would recommend to anyone.
Bre B.
Bre B.
Ironton, OH
Very great product, especially for the price. Reminds me a lot of the naked 3. I would much rather buy this over that considering the price difference. I love wet & wild products they never fail me!
Grace P.
Grace P.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this eyeshadow palette I love all the colors, and especially love that they have shimmery shadows. I love this palette so much, I'm on my second one!!!
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Seriously my favorite pallet ever. I wish they had more. Very pigmented for cheap my pictures can't do it justice. I will always recommend this as my favorite pallet to date.
Jazzmine F.
Jazzmine F.
Bullhead City
This is my everyday eyeshadow pallet its super affordable and can find it at any place that sells drug store makeup worth every penny great pigment and long lasting with using a great eyeshadow primer im running out and need to go get this pallet again.
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Fort worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Lexington Pk, MD
I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palette. Long story short I had to start my makeup collection over completely. I got my basic shadows replaced but I want to get some fall shades back. How is the burgundy shade in this palette? Is it true to color? If no then does anyone have recommendations on some pretty matte burgundy or plum kind of colors?