Add a Photo

Photos (63)
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Duarte, CA

I absolutely love this palette. It is great if you are looking for a cheap drugstore eyeshadow. I use it all the time to touch up my makeup if I want a bit of accent to my eyes.
Yvette H.
Yvette H.
Climax Springs, MO

This eyeshadow is not the most pigmented, it blends okay, just not a great product. Not horrible though.
Meryoli A.
Meryoli A.

Beautiful. Great colors to achive a beautiful everyday look but it also has some darker ones, perfect for the night!
Janett H.
Janett H.
Yuma, AZ

Shocking to me, this is my cheapest eyeshadow palette that I own and this is my go-to eye makeup. Using eyeshadow primer the colors are amazing going to classy to a punk rock princess (or prince) on using these shades. I had this for several months and I haven't hit the bottom of the pan and I do my makeup on a regular basis! The price is amazing and so are these shadows, I hope they keep this line forever!
Virginia C.
Virginia C.
Maidsville, WV

I love it and the colors true to color and creamy not dusty little fallout from the product and it's not really expensive good cheap alternative to highend pallets
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Monrovia, CA

This colors in this palette are really nice! These colors are good for someone like me who has hazel eyes. The only thing is the colors aren't too pigmented. I have to reapply. For the price, I love it. I use it as my everyday eyeshadow palette.
Chanqueria G.
Chanqueria G.

Honestly was shook by this product, did not plan on liking it but I used it SOOO much!
Kanika C.
Kanika C.
Shaker Hts, OH

I love nude shadows so I couldn't pass up this palette! I've been using this for my daily looks, and it goes on very easily. The colors are pigmented. This is a must have collection!
Always love the nude colours!!! Love how they have many colours to each palette so you can be mor creative with your look!!
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Mobile, AL

This palette is AMAZING!!!!!! The burgundy color is crazy pigmented and beautiful for blending!!!
Carolina E.
Carolina E.

are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX

What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park

Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX

Are all the shades pigmented?
Ronda N.
Ronda N.

I just bought this pallet, I heard it was kind of a dupe for an urban decay naked pallet, what are your thoughts on this pallet? Also just started a YouTube channel about makeup if you can check it out and subscribe that would be awesome! I only have 3 videos right now just trying to get the hang of it Link: user/adnor26ify

Join Now