BY WET N WILD #61 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good pu...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palette....3 Answers
  • How are the pigments one these? Do they have a lo...Be the first to answer!
Buy on ULTA
Faith S.
Faith S.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This palette is a great for a drugstore palette! Love all the colors especially the red one they all blend very well and are very pigmented! I always find myself reaching for this palette! Highly recommend it!
RobinandBrandi M.
RobinandBrandi M.
Senatobia
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Own both of these they carry and love the colors. The neutral tones in the nude palette are awesome and the other one every color has shimmer to it
kobi T.
kobi T.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Lots of powder for me and fall out but well worth it. For the price it is nicely pigmented with a beautiful range of shades that blend together rather. Than cancel each other out.
Ishani T.
Ishani T.
Naperville , IL
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This palette is very affordable but you get what you pay for.... I say this because it's not too pigmented but wetting it helps a lot. Overall the colors are great but the quality isn't that good. I would buy this for someone starting makeup.
Kenzie S.
Kenzie S.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Nudes are my personal favorite eyeshadow color. They work so well both day and night, and go with any outfit. I love this palette because it has all the nudes you could ever want!
Wilneyka O.
Wilneyka O.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Me encanta esta paleta de sombras no soy amante de las sombras de colores llamativas los nudes son mis ''Go everyday''Es facil de aplicar no soy una pro usando brochas que hasta con mis dedos lo puedo aplicar.El empacado me gusta.Se lo recomiendo a cualquiera.El precio es bien economico
Wasi B.
Wasi B.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Great palette for everyday look! Perfect for a daytime smoker eye look! Easy application! I've used this for my everyday look to the office! The packaging is okay. For a drugstore makeup, I'd say why not!
Cassidy L.
Cassidy L.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I use this pallet on the daily. The black is to die for. It is amazingly pigmented and at a very cheap price! It stays on all through the night and looks so cute! I will use this pallet always and forever!
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
Kearney, NE
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I love the colors in this pallet they look nice with any eye color. I love all of the color options provided. This was my first time purchasing the item and I love it! I'd recommend this product to anyone.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Love the colors for a neutral palette. Very easy to apply and useS. Price is great for the amount of product you get. I have blue eyes and these colors make them stand out. I would recommend to anyone.
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
April G.
April G.
Lafayette, LA
Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good purchase?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Fort worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?