BY WET N WILD #89 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Buy on Walgreens*
Sarah A.
Auburn, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This might be possibly one of my favorite eyeshadow palettes ever. It is so pigmented and doesn't get smudgy at all. You can wear it all day and it will be perfect. I use this palette a lot.
Haylee P.
Douglas, GA
I give this pallet a 3 out of 5 because the pigmentation isn't that great. The matte colors are great! The shimmer colors not so much.. Even though this product lasted all day with NO primer!
Smooth formula glide on beautifully and is easy to apply and use. It's my favorite pallete in my collection the formula is spot on. It definitely compares to a lot of high end makeup and I would definitely recommend it.
Leanna C.
For it being a drug store palette it is great! Defined worth the money, each shadow is pigmented and long lasting. You'll able to make many different looks with it , I would recommend! Almost a dupe for the naked 3, maybe!
Melissa C.
Love love this eyeshadow pallet. The pigment is great. Price is great only 10$ at Walmart. I love the colors. I would recommend this to anyone. It's a great dupe. I have repurchased and will again after I use my second one.
Joy R.
This is by far my favorite mix of eyeshadows. On the back of the product there are suggestions on how to apply the shadows for different looks. I bought it from CVS and I didn't think it was too pricey for assorted shadows.
Ahtzirys F.
Its nice, not the best pigment but i think good for beginners. I wouldnt purchase again, i have dark brown eyes and I like the simple packaging but the brush it comes with it not so useful.
Kenna M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an amazing eyeshadow palette! I use this eyeshadow everyday and I love it! It is much more pigmented than other eyeshadows. There is room for improvement but I am definitely getting this eyeshadow palette again!
India G.
Summerville, SC
Pretty impressed with this pallet. It's lasts decently long and is pretty great for the price. It's easy to get a hold of at your local Walmart. These colors are a fav for my brown eyes. I would definitely buy them again.
Ashleyann I.
Bushkill, PA
Colors are nice but really would like a broader selection in colors other than such vibrant ones. Other than that I can see this palette added to my go out collection but not everyday wear.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?