Add a Photo

Photos (73)
Katie R.
Katie R.
Casper, WY

These are great affordable eyeshadow! They are pretty good quality! And have great natural colors! Smoky eyes are easy to do with this set!
Miriam L.
Miriam L.
Burbank, CA

Currently have and it's a palette I often use on a daily basis I love natural colors
Ahmaya C.
Ahmaya C.

Amazing! I am a woman of color and all the shadows show up very nice on my skintone! Only 5 bucks aswell!! The shimmers do have a little fall out though
Shirley C.
Shirley C.
El Monte, CA

I do love the colors and I love how cute the palette is too. It is just simple and the colors are perfect for any everyday looks. It is definitely a steal for its price and definitely recommends a palette like this to any beginners. This palette is so easy to work around with
Raven A.
Raven A.
Hattiesburg, MS

Cute. Inexpensive. You'll love it. Wet and Wild is a great brand. Great prices. Great colors.
Saiyanna E.
Saiyanna E.
Porterville, CA

I love this pallete so much. It has neutral nude shades, I use it for an everyday makeup routine and I just love it.
Delaila G.
Delaila G.
Stamford, CT

Amazing colors to do the nude efect. Long lasting and very comfortable. Also give a very natural look.
Rene S.
Rene S.
Sterling Hts, MI

I was excited to try the Wet n Wild Au Naturel, but was sorely disappointed.  Swatching was even harder than expected since they're not quite pigmented. I watched them on the outside of my hand and they were still very visible, and i'm VERY pale.  After about 20 minutes of just typing on my computer, the colors were quickly fading. by about 30 minutes the shimmer colors all seemed to be gone with a bit of shine still left and the only visible were the black and charcoal colors, which had already seen a dramatic difference in pigment.  For my outer hand being less oily and doesn't move nearly as much as blinking, they faded much too quickly for my liking.
Tokai M.
Tokai M.
Wise, VA

This is my all time favorite palette that doesn't cost a fortune! You can get that beautiful smokey look without it being too much...... It's a natural smokey look! Highly recommended!
Smooth formula glide on beautifully and is easy to apply and use. It's my favorite pallete in my collection the formula is spot on. It definitely compares to a lot of high end makeup and I would definitely recommend it.
Carolina E.
Carolina E.

are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX

What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park

Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX

Are all the shades pigmented?
Grace A.
Grace A.

How does this Palette compare to Rimmel's nude palette? What about Maybellene's?

Join Now