BY WET N WILD #57 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Macy B.
Macy B.
Yakima
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Decent pigmentation, blendable, and not a ton of fall out. They are not shadows that wow me and I don't find myself reaching for them often. I do find the darker colors to be especially blendable.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Nude awakening is a good because the colors are really pigmented but you need to use fix plus to make the simmer shadows work and to get an intenser color. I use this pallet everyday. I would recommend it to anyone new to makeup.
Ahmaya C.
Ahmaya C.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Amazing! I am a woman of color and all the shadows show up very nice on my skintone! Only 5 bucks aswell!! The shimmers do have a little fall out though
Cassie A.
Cassie A.
Newberg
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I really like nude colors, especially for work, I just wish this stayed on longer. It's a great value for the price, but I hate having to competition redo my eyeshadow before any evening plans.
Keyera E.
Keyera E.
Oroville
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Nice pallet. The powder however is kind of loose in the plates and falls out very easily. The colors themselves are very nice and go on smoothly. They also blend well especially for the price.
Daniela C.
Daniela C.
Denver Co
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Was i impressed by this pallet. Its so affordable & one of my favorites. I love the colors & the pigment very much surprised me. Its a great pallete that i totally recommend. Drugstore score!
Zaira S.
Zaira S.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Love this palette reminds me of the naked collection but inexpensive. It's my 1st time using it and I like it. I would recommend it. For the price it is. It's not bad.
A'erial B.
A'erial B.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Nice palette for simple natural use. A little goes a long way for application. Not too much fall out. Very pigmented. Purchased at at local Walmart and at Walgreens. Would purchased again it's not a bad product at all!!
Malia C.
Malia C.
Murfreesboro, TN
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Love this pallet, natural colors are more for me. Bold does to. But day to day makeup i use this natural pallet. I love wet n wild products, and rhey arent expensive
Kristin L.
Kristin L.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I love these! They're so affordable, easy to apply and blend, and the shimmer shades are extremely impressive for a drugstore brand. The packaging is simple and sleek. I'd definitely buy again!
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?