BY WET N WILD

• I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Gabby C.
Painesville, OH
Honestly one of the better drugstore palettes on the market. For only $6 you can't beat it. Most of the shades are super buttery with only a couple chalky ones. Wet n Wild has definitely stepped up their game over the last couple years!
Natalie M.
This palate is so great for the price. The colors are so beautiful and bright. Anyone who is new to eyeshadow and want to experiment without breaking the bank then I would highly recommend this. Even if you are a pro you would love this!
Jennifer T.
Hurst, TX
Some of my favorite eye shadow! The combinations of the tans and dark browns really makes my blue eyes pop! It's not too much to make me look like a clown. It's a natural looking shadow that I highly recommend to women with blue eyes!
Atalie L.
Corinth, MS
This is my favorite drugstore palette! It is a great dupe for the lorac pro palette. I have bought this several times, because I've hit pan so many times! It blends great and has beautiful colors!!!!!
Gaby R.
Grand Prairie, TX
I totally love all Wet n Wild products because they have a lot of options you can pick from, I totally love the palette, I use really often, like when I have an even, I totally recommend it to others.
Aletha c.
Greeneville, TN
i love this product its very easy to apply they have beautiful colors i use this product daily i buy these at Walmart not expensive at all ease to use would recommend to anyone that wears makeup long lasting and i love this product
Ronda N.
This is a really good palette considering the price! So affordable! wet n wild rarely disappoints me, the colors are beautiful , easy to blend, will definitely recommend to others and purchase again !
Shianne S.
Miamisburg, OH
This is my favorite drugstore palette. I use this palette on all the days that I don't use my Morphe 35W. My eye color is green, so the colors correspond fantastic. The only thing I would change with this palette is for the colors to last longer. I would recommend to anyone on a budget!
Wendy S.
Deer Park, WA
Love this product. The colors go on easily and with a primer will last all day for me. I like that they have a mix of shimmer and matters. Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eyeshadow Palette
kristi b.
this pallet is absolutely terrific!! i have loved it so far. my eyecolor is hazel. the packaging isn't the best but it works. i have repeatedly used this product an i think i will continue. I definitely recommend this to anybody!!
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
April G.
Lafayette, LA
Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good purchase?