BY WET N WILD #95 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good ...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Louise A.
Lacey
A new cheap go to shadow selection. No complaints on the Shimmer Shadows. They blend evenly and apply easily however the matte Shadows especially the darker ones are hard to apply and hard to blend. Making it impossible to do anything smokey with this palette.
Lynette B.
Covina , CA
This palette is cute wet n wild has stepped up. The packaging is nice with the font and cute and travel sized. You can take this anywhere. There's a lot of fallout but good for the price I would buy agai but a different palette
A'erial B.
Nice palette for simple natural use. A little goes a long way for application. Not too much fall out. Very pigmented. Purchased at at local Walmart and at Walgreens. Would purchased again it's not a bad product at all!!
Cynthia N.
duluth, GA
this pallet is great for those who are starting out in makeup cause it has natural shades and it has dark shades to experiment on, like practice with. the colors are amazing. i recommend this product who are going for a more natural look
Hannah H.
Bloomer, WI
This palette was only five dollars! It was something that I could buy and if it didn't work well, I wasn't really out on any money, but I ended up loving the colors. Very pigamented. I originally bought it because I wanted to try a burgundy color which this palette has. Not disappointed at all.
Amanda C.
Milesburg , PA
I'm obsessed with this palette. The pigmentation is outstanding. They are so metallic and have such a blinding chrome like finish. You get so many amazing shades for $6. You really can't beat it. I highly recommend it.
valentina c.
lithia, FL
I like to used it as a everyday tupé of thing it colors go good with my skin they last all day I used this product at least 4 times a week it is really easy to apply I would recommend it to anyone it works really good
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Wet n wild has came a long way in the pigmentation and color choices all I have ever used is long lasting. Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow Nude Awakening
Megan B.
Madison
I have both of these palettes they have two different colors! They have a nice range of shades and they are the sets that I travel with because I am able to create one look without having to reach into other shadows!
Kelsie P.
Champaign , IL
This is an amazing palette! I've used the lighter brown not only and an eyeshadow but as a brow filler and I have loved it as both. The packaging seems a little cheap but once your past that it's an amazing product!
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
April G.
Lafayette, LA
Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good purchase?