BY WET N WILD #88 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• How are the pigments one these? Do they have a lot of fall out or j...1 Answers
  • Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good pu...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palette....3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
India G.
India G.
Summerville, SC
Pretty impressed with this pallet. It's lasts decently long and is pretty great for the price. It's easy to get a hold of at your local Walmart. These colors are a fav for my brown eyes. I would definitely buy them again.
Kenna M.
Kenna M.
This is an amazing eyeshadow palette! I use this eyeshadow everyday and I love it! It is much more pigmented than other eyeshadows. There is room for improvement but I am definitely getting this eyeshadow palette again!
Lidia R.
Lidia R.
Bronx New York
This palette is of good quality but above all low cost, its pigmentation with a pre base for shadows is noticeable and lasts longer in the eyes. Personally I do not use it much but I love it.
Ahtzirys F.
Ahtzirys F.
Its nice, not the best pigment but i think good for beginners. I wouldnt purchase again, i have dark brown eyes and I like the simple packaging but the brush it comes with it not so useful.
Kalaeja F.
Kalaeja F.
You usable to build this eye shadow up. It's not very pigmented but it can be. The colors are beautiful and natural. I carry it with me in my purse my go to eye shadow pallette for everyday.
Ansley M.
Ansley M.
Dacula, GA
I love this pallet very pigmented and can wear so many different looks using this pallet! You can do a light look for day time or transform it to dark if you want to go out. They blend very easily and would buy again
Kaylee K.
Kaylee K.
Toledo, OH
You don't know how much I love this palette!! I definitely think this is a major dupe for the naked 3 palette by urban decay if you wanted something similar to that!! My go to palette!!
Lisa
Lisa
This is an alright eyeshadow palette. I like the color selection but I did not like the formula. I found it dry and and it have a lot of fallout. This worked okay with a primer but I would not purchase another color.
Kelsie P.
Kelsie P.
Champaign , IL
This is an amazing palette! I've used the lighter brown not only and an eyeshadow but as a brow filler and I have loved it as both. The packaging seems a little cheap but once your past that it's an amazing product!
Christina C.
Christina C.
the shimmer are very sheer put easy to build up so that shouldn't be a problem. there are only two matte shades in the palette. the rest are shimmer the two darker colors are really pigmented a little goes a long way
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Fort worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Lexington Pk, MD
I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palette. Long story short I had to start my makeup collection over completely. I got my basic shadows replaced but I want to get some fall shades back. How is the burgundy shade in this palette? Is it true to color? If no then does anyone have recommendations on some pretty matte burgundy or plum kind of colors?