Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Anna M.
Anna M.
E Northport, NY

the pigmentation is there but takes a lot of effort to blend. i like shades 2-4 for on top of the lid
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
La Vergne

Love this eye shadow lots of colors to choose form easy to do a smokey eye or something more natural
CeCe G.
CeCe G.
Bogue Chitto, MS

My favorite drugstore palette pretty colors and great pigmentation. great price range for beginners.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Colton, CA

This eyeshadow is one I have got as a gift and I love the colors and I I can use when I'm on the go.
member-40a77489a
member-40a77489a
Greenwood

I like the nude colors because their pretty basic not too dark they are just right. I recommend it.
Cindy A.
Cindy A.
Las Vegas, NV

It's okay for the price. I would wet the brush to get more pigment out of them. Also easy to blend
Lucero G.
Lucero G.
Mount Pleasant, TX

I like it is so far the best drug store pallet it does have a bit of fall out but is nothing crazy
Karlee B.
Karlee B.
Columbus, OH

The color scheme is so amazing and perfect for any look. Everyday I use a color from this pallet.
Migdalia N.
Migdalia N.
Clarksville, TN

Great neutral colors . I love the colors and the texture. It looks so natural. I get. Compliments
makayla h.
makayla h.

Pretty good stuff. I would recommend it for sure. I loved the purple tones. Great for fall looks
Carolina E.
Carolina E.

are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX

What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park

Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX

Are all the shades pigmented?
Grace A.
Grace A.

How does this Palette compare to Rimmel's nude palette? What about Maybellene's?

Join Now