BY WET N WILD

• Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good ...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Shianne S.
Miamisburg, OH
This is my favorite drugstore palette. I use this palette on all the days that I don't use my Morphe 35W. My eye color is green, so the colors correspond fantastic. The only thing I would change with this palette is for the colors to last longer. I would recommend to anyone on a budget!
kristi b.
this pallet is absolutely terrific!! i have loved it so far. my eyecolor is hazel. the packaging isn't the best but it works. i have repeatedly used this product an i think i will continue. I definitely recommend this to anybody!!
Peyton L.
Birmingham, AL
It's pretty great and super cheap and easy to get. I grabbed it at Walgreens. I have green eyes and it made my eyes pop super easily. It just didn't last a long time. But in its defense I didn't use a primer like I should have.
Marilyn M.
Philadelphia, PA
Great dupe for the naked pallets by urban decay. Beautiful pigmented eye shadows ! They blend out effortlessly and great price for people on a budget. One of the few good drugstore brands.
Alyssa A.
S Ozone Park, NY
Purchased this at RiteAide during a 40% off Wet n Wild sale and honestly I would have paid the retail price if i knew it was so good. Shadows are very buttery not the best pigment but build-able. I love the range of shadows you can go from super natural to smoked out "BAM" looks.
Erin M.
I feel that this eyeshadow palette is very pigmented. I use this all the time and I think it's better than other palettes. It really makes my blue eyes pop and I would definitely recommend this palette to my friends and family!
Taylor W.
THIS PALETTE IS SO AMAZING. ESPECIALLY FOR $6. The packaging is really sleek. I was expecting a nicer brush though..I think the shadows are really pigmented and gorgeous. I would recommend and I have bought some for others.
Keyera E.
Oroville
Nice pallet. The powder however is kind of loose in the plates and falls out very easily. The colors themselves are very nice and go on smoothly. They also blend well especially for the price.
Lily C.
Valley view, TX
Easy to blend smooth eyeshadows . Affordable price. Everyday nude lid or smoke eyes . I love the brown tone in this pallet. The shimmers work best if brush is misted with water before applying.
Sofia B.
These eyeshadows palettes are really nice, for the price they are okay but I think they need to work a little bit more on their shimmers, I love that they are really affordable and cruelty free
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
April G.
Lafayette, LA
Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good purchase?