Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow Nude Awakening uploaded by Daniela R.Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow Nude Awakening uploaded by Ayianna P.Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow Nude Awakening uploaded by Lily C.See all 104 photos

BY WET N WILD #57 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Can a someone with dark skin let me k...I believe it would compliment ... 2 Answers
  • How does this Palette compare to Rimm...I agree, the shadows,work bett... 2 Answers
  • Should I get this? Would it suit my s...Yes it's a beautiful little ey... 3 Answers
Photos (104)
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Love the colors for a neutral palette. Very easy to apply and useS. Price is great for the amount of product you get. I have blue eyes and these colors make them stand out. I would recommend to anyone.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Nude awakening is a good because the colors are really pigmented but you need to use fix plus to make the simmer shadows work and to get an intenser color. I use this pallet everyday. I would recommend it to anyone new to makeup.
Arabella M.
Arabella M.
Pueblo, CO
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Love that these colors are neutral and not too flashy. Great for those days where you want a more subtle look. I love that the colors that are shimmery aren't too much for a casual makeup day. I definitely would recommend this palette to those who prefer neutral colors.
Jazzmine F.
Jazzmine F.
Bullhead City
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This is my everyday eyeshadow pallet its super affordable and can find it at any place that sells drug store makeup worth every penny great pigment and long lasting with using a great eyeshadow primer im running out and need to go get this pallet again.
Macy B.
Macy B.
Yakima
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Decent pigmentation, blendable, and not a ton of fall out. They are not shadows that wow me and I don't find myself reaching for them often. I do find the darker colors to be especially blendable.
Ahmaya C.
Ahmaya C.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Amazing! I am a woman of color and all the shadows show up very nice on my skintone! Only 5 bucks aswell!! The shimmers do have a little fall out though
Keyera E.
Keyera E.
Oroville
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Nice pallet. The powder however is kind of loose in the plates and falls out very easily. The colors themselves are very nice and go on smoothly. They also blend well especially for the price.
Cassie A.
Cassie A.
Newberg
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I really like nude colors, especially for work, I just wish this stayed on longer. It's a great value for the price, but I hate having to competition redo my eyeshadow before any evening plans.
Zaira S.
Zaira S.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Love this palette reminds me of the naked collection but inexpensive. It's my 1st time using it and I like it. I would recommend it. For the price it is. It's not bad.
Daniela C.
Daniela C.
Denver Co
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Was i impressed by this pallet. Its so affordable & one of my favorites. I love the colors & the pigment very much surprised me. Its a great pallete that i totally recommend. Drugstore score!
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?