Add a Photo

#41 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Photos (63)
Alysia Q.
Alysia Q.

My favorite pallet from the entire brand! The burgundy color is what sold me & after trying it I was blown away by the quality! It is so pigmented so a little goes a long way. If you can get your hands on it get it! You will not be disappointed.
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Brighton, MA

I love this palette, the color selection is amazing i love the rose gold colors in it and the burgundy color, they just match so well together and you can get such amazing looks out of this palette at such a fair price, not too much fall out and easy to blend with nice pigmentation!
Samantha G.
Samantha G.

This has to be one of my favorite drugstore palettes! ❤️
The shadows are very pigmented and blend so easily.
There is a little fall out but you can just dust that away!
For $5.99 you can't beat it!
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
South Gate, CA

This eyeshadow palette is really good to be a drugstore palette even Tho some of the eyeshadows are chalky, they're still easy to blend and pigmented for a drugstore palette.
Olivia C.
Olivia C.

It works well for me , considering I go for more of a natural look throughout the week .
Alejandra B.
Alejandra B.
Belle Glade, FL

This high shadows are amazing you can create any look with this eyeshados palette I recommand it
Carley C.
Carley C.
Peoria, IL

Great palette for the price! Shadows can be dusty but they overall blend out well and don't crease or fade on me!
Maria C.
Maria C.
Portland, OR

I love nude shades of eyeshadows. My friend has it and I used to use it all the time. It's great!
Kamryn C.
Kamryn C.

Just recently got this and I love it! It was super cheap and the sparkly shades are dupes for the Naked palette. Well the whole palette is a dupe!!! Not as pigmented in the darker shades and doesn't have bigger glitter but it sure does shine! I love the packaging as well!
B O.
B O.
Tampa, FL

The caller is not long laceration you need it painted again maybe in a couple hours later as a reason I don't like it but the price is good is that you're starting a new Sim wearing make up is good for STAR
Carolina E.
Carolina E.

are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX

What do you think about this palette?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX

Are all the shades pigmented?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park

Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Isabel M.
Isabel M.
Evans, GA

Is this worth buying or should I look somewhere else?

Join Now