BY WET N WILD #61 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good pu...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palette....3 Answers
  • How are the pigments one these? Do they have a lo...Be the first to answer!
Buy on ULTA
Ayianna P.
Ayianna P.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I love this palette you can make great looks with it . It's very adorable you can find this product at Walmart . It's very pigmented so that's a plus but for over all yes I would buy again !!
reagan k.
reagan k.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Very cheap and okay quality. It gives you a fair amount of product, not a lot of pigment though. If you're starting out with makeup, I would recommend.
Joy R.
Joy R.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This is by far my favorite mix of eyeshadows. On the back of the product there are suggestions on how to apply the shadows for different looks. I bought it from CVS and I didn't think it was too pricey for assorted shadows.
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
S Ozone Park, NY
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Purchased this at RiteAide during a 40% off Wet n Wild sale and honestly I would have paid the retail price if i knew it was so good. Shadows are very buttery not the best pigment but build-able. I love the range of shadows you can go from super natural to smoked out "BAM" looks.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Love love this eyeshadow pallet. The pigment is great. Price is great only 10$ at Walmart. I love the colors. I would recommend this to anyone. It's a great dupe. I have repurchased and will again after I use my second one.
India G.
India G.
Summerville, SC
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Pretty impressed with this pallet. It's lasts decently long and is pretty great for the price. It's easy to get a hold of at your local Walmart. These colors are a fav for my brown eyes. I would definitely buy them again.
Kenna M.
Kenna M.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This is an amazing eyeshadow palette! I use this eyeshadow everyday and I love it! It is much more pigmented than other eyeshadows. There is room for improvement but I am definitely getting this eyeshadow palette again!
Lidia R.
Lidia R.
Bronx New York
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This palette is of good quality but above all low cost, its pigmentation with a pre base for shadows is noticeable and lasts longer in the eyes. Personally I do not use it much but I love it.
Ahtzirys F.
Ahtzirys F.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Its nice, not the best pigment but i think good for beginners. I wouldnt purchase again, i have dark brown eyes and I like the simple packaging but the brush it comes with it not so useful.
Kalaeja F.
Kalaeja F.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
You usable to build this eye shadow up. It's not very pigmented but it can be. The colors are beautiful and natural. I carry it with me in my purse my go to eye shadow pallette for everyday.
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palette. Long story short I had to start my makeup collection over completely. I got my basic shadows replaced but I want to get some fall shades back. How is the burgundy shade in this palette? Is it true to color? If no then does anyone have recommendations on some pretty matte burgundy or plum kind of colors?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Fort worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?