BY WET N WILD #89 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good ...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Gabby C.
Painesville, OH
Honestly one of the better drugstore palettes on the market. For only $6 you can't beat it. Most of the shades are super buttery with only a couple chalky ones. Wet n Wild has definitely stepped up their game over the last couple years!
Atalie L.
Corinth, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite drugstore palette! It is a great dupe for the lorac pro palette. I have bought this several times, because I've hit pan so many times! It blends great and has beautiful colors!!!!!
Ronda N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really good palette considering the price! So affordable! wet n wild rarely disappoints me, the colors are beautiful , easy to blend, will definitely recommend to others and purchase again !
Aletha c.
Greeneville, TN
i love this product its very easy to apply they have beautiful colors i use this product daily i buy these at Walmart not expensive at all ease to use would recommend to anyone that wears makeup long lasting and i love this product
Gaby R.
Grand Prairie, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I totally love all Wet n Wild products because they have a lot of options you can pick from, I totally love the palette, I use really often, like when I have an even, I totally recommend it to others.
Jennifer T.
Arlington, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Some of my favorite eye shadow! The combinations of the tans and dark browns really makes my blue eyes pop! It's not too much to make me look like a clown. It's a natural looking shadow that I highly recommend to women with blue eyes!
Olivia R.
Love this product, such a great daily use just going out. It brightens my eyes and I really love that! It was very cheap and had very nice packaging! It has very great pigment! I would highly recommended this product to someone!
Wendy S.
Deer Park, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product. The colors go on easily and with a primer will last all day for me. I like that they have a mix of shimmer and matters. Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eyeshadow Palette
Shianne S.
Miamisburg, OH
This is my favorite drugstore palette. I use this palette on all the days that I don't use my Morphe 35W. My eye color is green, so the colors correspond fantastic. The only thing I would change with this palette is for the colors to last longer. I would recommend to anyone on a budget!
kristi b.
this pallet is absolutely terrific!! i have loved it so far. my eyecolor is hazel. the packaging isn't the best but it works. i have repeatedly used this product an i think i will continue. I definitely recommend this to anybody!!
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?