Add a Photo

Photos (77)
Reyna C.
Reyna C.
Odessa, TX

I really like the colors and pigmentation, for the price is worth it, you can do a naked eye or smokey eye
Ana F.
Ana F.

I loooove this drugstore eye glitter! It's so pretty and good variety of colors. Great for a sparkly look!
Patty D.
Patty D.
Independence, MO

I bought this last week! I love it !!! It's not as pigmented as I would like ... but it still looks nice !
Laura T.
Laura T.
Prosser, WA

Loved it very pigmented and we'll lasted I kept using it so much I new I have to go back and buy another.
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Stockton, CA

I love a nude look , and the formula of these eyeshadow are amazing ! Hard to beat for a drug store brand
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Graniteville, SC

Great for that natural look, colors are similar but different. Great for on the go and a casual day out.
amanda r.
amanda r.

Great starter kit. Blendable with little fall out. Good pigmentation and color scheme. A little powdery.
Jess G.
Jess G.

Love these colors ! Especially that maroon redish. My fave. Love the affordability and way to work with
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Pass Christian, MS

So many choices for eyeshadows. Absolutely love this pallet! Simple look or something for a night out!
Anna M.
Anna M.
E Northport, NY

the pigmentation is there but takes a lot of effort to blend. i like shades 2-4 for on top of the lid
Carolina E.
Carolina E.

are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX

What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park

Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX

Are all the shades pigmented?
Isabel M.
Isabel M.
Evans, GA

Is this worth buying or should I look somewhere else?

Join Now