Add a Photo

#58 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Photos (74)
amanda r.
amanda r.

Great starter kit. Blendable with little fall out. Good pigmentation and color scheme. A little powdery.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Graniteville, SC

Great for that natural look, colors are similar but different. Great for on the go and a casual day out.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Pass Christian, MS

So many choices for eyeshadows. Absolutely love this pallet! Simple look or something for a night out!
Anna M.
Anna M.
E Northport, NY

the pigmentation is there but takes a lot of effort to blend. i like shades 2-4 for on top of the lid
CeCe G.
CeCe G.
Bogue Chitto, MS

My favorite drugstore palette pretty colors and great pigmentation. great price range for beginners.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Colton, CA

This eyeshadow is one I have got as a gift and I love the colors and I I can use when I'm on the go.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
La Vergne

Love this eye shadow lots of colors to choose form easy to do a smokey eye or something more natural
member-40a77489a
member-40a77489a
Greenwood

I like the nude colors because their pretty basic not too dark they are just right. I recommend it.
Lucero G.
Lucero G.
Mount Pleasant, TX

I like it is so far the best drug store pallet it does have a bit of fall out but is nothing crazy
Cindy A.
Cindy A.
Las Vegas, NV

It's okay for the price. I would wet the brush to get more pigment out of them. Also easy to blend
Carolina E.
Carolina E.

are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX

What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park

Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX

Are all the shades pigmented?
Grace A.
Grace A.

How does this Palette compare to Rimmel's nude palette? What about Maybellene's?

Join Now