BY WET N WILD #88 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• How are the pigments one these? Do they have a lot of fall out or j...1 Answers
  • Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good pu...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palette....3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Lesley E.
Lesley E.
Orem, UT
The eyeshadows in this palette are comparable to high end shadows. They are pigmented, not a lot of fall out and easy to blend and the colors are amazing
Heather L.
Heather L.
Murfreesboro , TN
This is such a great dupe for the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette. While a couple of the shimmer/satin colors aren't super pigmented, it's still great quality for the price and the colors are gorgeous!
kristi b.
kristi b.
this pallet is absolutely terrific!! i have loved it so far. my eyecolor is hazel. the packaging isn't the best but it works. i have repeatedly used this product an i think i will continue. I definitely recommend this to anybody!!
Erin M.
Erin M.
I feel that this eyeshadow palette is very pigmented. I use this all the time and I think it's better than other palettes. It really makes my blue eyes pop and I would definitely recommend this palette to my friends and family!
Peyton L.
Peyton L.
Birmingham, AL
It's pretty great and super cheap and easy to get. I grabbed it at Walgreens. I have green eyes and it made my eyes pop super easily. It just didn't last a long time. But in its defense I didn't use a primer like I should have.
Grace H.
Grace H.
This was the first eyeshadow palette I ever bought and I used it like crazy!! Even to this day I find it to be a really nice palette for such a low price. The pigmentation is good and I would definitely recommend it to anybody!
Alyssa K.
Alyssa K.
I like this palette a lot! Definitely my favorite palette that I own from the drugstore. I have even hit pan on a shade and I haven't had it for to long but I use it all the time it is so affordable and it's beautiful I love it.
Kori J.
Kori J.
I was a little skeptical purchasing this product but I had heard good things about it. It actually has a decent color payoff Bd colors are blendable. Very impressed by such a cheap little find
Lily C.
Lily C.
Weslaco, TX
Easy to blend smooth eyeshadows . Affordable price. Everyday nude lid or smoke eyes . I love the brown tone in this pallet. The shimmers work best if brush is misted with water before applying.
Sofia B.
Sofia B.
These eyeshadows palettes are really nice, for the price they are okay but I think they need to work a little bit more on their shimmers, I love that they are really affordable and cruelty free
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Fort worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Lexington Pk, MD
I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palette. Long story short I had to start my makeup collection over completely. I got my basic shadows replaced but I want to get some fall shades back. How is the burgundy shade in this palette? Is it true to color? If no then does anyone have recommendations on some pretty matte burgundy or plum kind of colors?