BY WET N WILD

• I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Kayla F.
Albany, GA
Amazing value! This product is very pigmented, builds well and blends well! I have brown eyes and the violets and rises make them pop! I have received so many compliments while wearing this eyeshadow! I just can't say enough about how much I love this pallete!
Katie J.
Orlando, FL
I'm obsessed with this palette! I got the nude awakening palette and the maroon color is bae. It's a beautiful mix of colors for a different kind of smokey. Also, it's was like $6!
Evelyn V.
This eyeshadow palette had every shade to give you the perfect looks. You have basic mattes to use as transitional colors and other metallic ones to gives your eyes that pop of color! Pigments are incredible.
Fonda J.
Whiteville, NC
Very great product! All the colors are pigmented and very easy to blend. I normally use this product 3-4 times a week and the packaging is nice so that you can see the colors you have to play with! I love it!
Alejandra M.
I bought this eyeshadow palette when I first saw it in Walmart and I was looking for these kind of colors without breaking the bank. They're actually pretty decent. They blend okay and the pigment is good too.
Michelle C.
Los Angeles, CA
I really liked this palette I purchase it yesterday and I think it has great pigmentation for being drugstore. It's only 6.99 at cvs. I really enjoy it blends easily and I would purchase again so far so good!
Jocelyn H.
The good thing about this palette is the amount of colors, the bad thing is that each color is a different hardness. Some are really really soft while others are very hard and difficult to even get on my brush
Rachel K.
Great every day palette for a small price. I wish it had a mirror. It has a nice range of shimmer and mattes but I would like more transition shades. The pan shape is also a bit awkward, but the colors all blend nice and are pretty pigmented.
Sandy S.
There's nothing wrong with this eyeshadow , love the colors , not high pigment , needs improvement, but for the price it's good shadow , I only bought it once , I would recommend it , its a vary nice product .
Amanda S.
Duarte, CA
I absolutely love this palette. It is great if you are looking for a cheap drugstore eyeshadow. I use it all the time to touch up my makeup if I want a bit of accent to my eyes.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
April G.
Lafayette, LA
Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good purchase?