BY WET N WILD #57 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good pu...2 Answers
  • How does this Palette compare to Rimmel's nude palette? What about...2 Answers
  • Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kaylee K.
Kaylee K.
Toledo , Ohio
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
You don't know how much I love this palette!! I definitely think this is a major dupe for the naked 3 palette by urban decay if you wanted something similar to that!! My go to palette!!
Lisa
Lisa
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This is an alright eyeshadow palette. I like the color selection but I did not like the formula. I found it dry and and it have a lot of fallout. This worked okay with a primer but I would not purchase another color.
Dayja C.
Dayja C.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This eyeshadow palette is one of my favorite drug store products! This is my go-to palette for a casual day. It is easy to apply and doesn't leave your eyelids dry. Its very pigmented! I would purchase this again!
Kaylah Y.
Kaylah Y.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Honestly ive had this product for at least a year now and I've only used it about three times. Its decently pigmented but it just doesn't really catch my eye thats why I hardly use it.
April M.
April M.
La habra
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This pallet is good if you want a natural kind of look. It was my first times using it and it's really nice. I liked everything about it because you gives you a natural everyday look. I do recommend this product
Renee s.
Renee s.
Kokomo, IN
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Wet and wild is gonna kill the game with these super inexpensive pallettes this season they are deep and rich with pigment and the shimmer will highlight you in just the right places
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Alexandria, LA
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I have bought this product a couple times. I like it for light make up if your looking for more dramatic look you definitely need to apply it more then normal. I will buy again just for a quick natural look.
RobinandBrandi M.
RobinandBrandi M.
Senatobia
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Own both of these they carry and love the colors. The neutral tones in the nude palette are awesome and the other one every color has shimmer to it
Faith S.
Faith S.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This palette is a great for a drugstore palette! Love all the colors especially the red one they all blend very well and are very pigmented! I always find myself reaching for this palette! Highly recommend it!
Kenzie S.
Kenzie S.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Nudes are my personal favorite eyeshadow color. They work so well both day and night, and go with any outfit. I love this palette because it has all the nudes you could ever want!
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?