Add a Photo

#70 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Photos (77)
Raven C.
Raven C.

nice creamy feel. not chalky and very pigmented. lots of different looks in one palatte always a good choice.
codie s.
codie s.
Shawnee, KS

This is one of my favorite highlighting products,so pretty I'm almost out but definitely will be getting more.
Faith C.
Faith C.
Los Lunas, NM

I'm such a big fan of neutral colors. Just love this pallet so much. Totally my go to for an everyday look!!!
JESSICA P.
JESSICA P.
Aiken

Great pigmentation, easy blending and the cost is just a bonus. I take this pallet everywhere with me!!!
Breianna J.
Breianna J.
Grand Rapids, MI

The color even with primer is not as bold as i would like but they blend well and offer a more subtle shade.
Frances B.
Frances B.

Love this eye shadow!! You can apply so many ways to your eyes , its long lasting I love this shimmer effect
Karley C.
Karley C.

Absoultely love this palette. If anyone loves nudes colors for cheap this would be a great palette for you.
Kenze M.
Kenze M.
Middletown, OH

Some really nice colors and very well pigmented. There is this burgundy looking shade that is really nice.
Sonja P.
Sonja P.
Holloman Air Force Base, NM

Perfect pairing in this palette! I love all the combinations that can be made! The nude colors look great!
Amanda Q.
Amanda Q.

It's a great color combo but not so pigmented for me but if you wet your brush it makes them more vibrante
Carolina E.
Carolina E.

are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX

What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park

Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX

Are all the shades pigmented?
Isabel M.
Isabel M.
Evans, GA

Is this worth buying or should I look somewhere else?

Join Now