Add a Photo

Photos (63)
Virginia C.
Virginia C.
Maidsville, WV

I love it and the colors true to color and creamy not dusty little fallout from the product and it's not really expensive good cheap alternative to highend pallets
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Monrovia, CA

This colors in this palette are really nice! These colors are good for someone like me who has hazel eyes. The only thing is the colors aren't too pigmented. I have to reapply. For the price, I love it. I use it as my everyday eyeshadow palette.
Chanqueria G.
Chanqueria G.

Honestly was shook by this product, did not plan on liking it but I used it SOOO much!
Kanika C.
Kanika C.
Shaker Hts, OH

I love nude shadows so I couldn't pass up this palette! I've been using this for my daily looks, and it goes on very easily. The colors are pigmented. This is a must have collection!
Always love the nude colours!!! Love how they have many colours to each palette so you can be mor creative with your look!!
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Mobile, AL

This palette is AMAZING!!!!!! The burgundy color is crazy pigmented and beautiful for blending!!!
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Mount Laurel, NJ

Colors look so beautiful together. Easy to blend. Not much fallout. Pigmented very well. Love this
Shivani S.
Shivani S.
Lombard, IL

The price is very fair and there is a good amount of colors. The colors are good for natural looks but you can also use the colors for more intricate looks. I have used this product quite frequently. I would buy this product again.
Estevan R.
Estevan R.
Chandler, TX

These shadows are so good, I love them! They have great color pay off and you can create many different looks with this eyeshadow pallete!
Diana C.
Diana C.
Ridgewood, NY

It's a nice palette for the price. You just have to really blend it in well and grab more on your brush go give you that nice pigment.
Carolina E.
Carolina E.

are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX

What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park

Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX

Are all the shades pigmented?
Ronda N.
Ronda N.

I just bought this pallet, I heard it was kind of a dupe for an urban decay naked pallet, what are your thoughts on this pallet? Also just started a YouTube channel about makeup if you can check it out and subscribe that would be awesome! I only have 3 videos right now just trying to get the hang of it Link: user/adnor26ify

Join Now