BY WET N WILD #89 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Buy on Walgreens*
Fonda J.
Whiteville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very great product! All the colors are pigmented and very easy to blend. I normally use this product 3-4 times a week and the packaging is nice so that you can see the colors you have to play with! I love it!
Jocelyn H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The good thing about this palette is the amount of colors, the bad thing is that each color is a different hardness. Some are really really soft while others are very hard and difficult to even get on my brush
Michelle C.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked this palette I purchase it yesterday and I think it has great pigmentation for being drugstore. It's only 6.99 at cvs. I really enjoy it blends easily and I would purchase again so far so good!
Alejandra M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this eyeshadow palette when I first saw it in Walmart and I was looking for these kind of colors without breaking the bank. They're actually pretty decent. They blend okay and the pigment is good too.
Alexis W.
Wamego, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product has a great price and the shades are beautiful. But the sparkly shaded do not last at all and have way,way to much fallout. It does have great matte shades though that can go with any color.
Rachel K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great every day palette for a small price. I wish it had a mirror. It has a nice range of shimmer and mattes but I would like more transition shades. The pan shape is also a bit awkward, but the colors all blend nice and are pretty pigmented.
Amanda S.
Duarte, CA
I absolutely love this palette. It is great if you are looking for a cheap drugstore eyeshadow. I use it all the time to touch up my makeup if I want a bit of accent to my eyes.
Sandy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
There's nothing wrong with this eyeshadow , love the colors , not high pigment , needs improvement, but for the price it's good shadow , I only bought it once , I would recommend it , its a vary nice product .
melanie V.
Spokane, WA
I really like the matte colors of this collection. They blend easily and are very pigmented. Seems to last a long time as you don't need much. You can create many looks with pallet. And it's very affordable
Kanika C.
Shaker Hts, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love nude shadows so I couldn't pass up this palette! I've been using this for my daily looks, and it goes on very easily. The colors are pigmented. This is a must have collection!
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?