BY WET N WILD #61 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good pu...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palette....3 Answers
  • How are the pigments one these? Do they have a lo...Be the first to answer!
Buy on ULTA
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This palate is so great for the price. The colors are so beautiful and bright. Anyone who is new to eyeshadow and want to experiment without breaking the bank then I would highly recommend this. Even if you are a pro you would love this!
Gaby R.
Gaby R.
Grand Prairie, TX
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I totally love all Wet n Wild products because they have a lot of options you can pick from, I totally love the palette, I use really often, like when I have an even, I totally recommend it to others.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Arlington, TX
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Some of my favorite eye shadow! The combinations of the tans and dark browns really makes my blue eyes pop! It's not too much to make me look like a clown. It's a natural looking shadow that I highly recommend to women with blue eyes!
Atalie L.
Atalie L.
Corinth, MS
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This is my favorite drugstore palette! It is a great dupe for the lorac pro palette. I have bought this several times, because I've hit pan so many times! It blends great and has beautiful colors!!!!!
Ronda N.
Ronda N.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This is a really good palette considering the price! So affordable! wet n wild rarely disappoints me, the colors are beautiful , easy to blend, will definitely recommend to others and purchase again !
kristi b.
kristi b.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
this pallet is absolutely terrific!! i have loved it so far. my eyecolor is hazel. the packaging isn't the best but it works. i have repeatedly used this product an i think i will continue. I definitely recommend this to anybody!!
Lesley E.
Lesley E.
Orem, UT
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
The eyeshadows in this palette are comparable to high end shadows. They are pigmented, not a lot of fall out and easy to blend and the colors are amazing
Heather L.
Heather L.
Murfreesboro, TN
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This is such a great dupe for the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette. While a couple of the shimmer/satin colors aren't super pigmented, it's still great quality for the price and the colors are gorgeous!
Erin M.
Erin M.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I feel that this eyeshadow palette is very pigmented. I use this all the time and I think it's better than other palettes. It really makes my blue eyes pop and I would definitely recommend this palette to my friends and family!
Peyton L.
Peyton L.
Birmingham, AL
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
It's pretty great and super cheap and easy to get. I grabbed it at Walgreens. I have green eyes and it made my eyes pop super easily. It just didn't last a long time. But in its defense I didn't use a primer like I should have.
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
April G.
April G.
Lafayette, LA
Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good purchase?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Fort worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?