Add a Photo

Photos (79)
Mingy V.
Mingy V.
South Gate, CA

I would have to say that this palette is my least favorite drug store palette since it really does not blend well.
Rachel V.
Rachel V.
San Antonio, TX

I love this product because it's affordable and I can take this pallet with me anywhere I go. It's very pigmented.
Cassy C.
Cassy C.
Stacy, MN

I love this pallet and that it is affordable. The colors are beautiful and extremely versatile for everyday wear.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Auburn, NY

Always love Wet and Wilds palettes. These are creamy witch I love. Love the neutral colors. Couldn't be happier.
Heather T.
Heather T.
Kenosha, WI

I use this pallet every single day and absolutely love it. The gold is my favorite...perfect amount of shimmer
Jessica C.
Jessica C.

Love the nude colors they are easy to blend and have all the colors I mostly love. And has great pigmentation.
Verónica V.
Verónica V.

I love this palet it gives you both shimmer and matte. The colors are pigmented and apply well on the eyelid.
Orlendy L.
Orlendy L.
Arverne, NY

I love the eye shadows in this palette they are very pigmented and even goes on well without a eyelid primer.
codie s.
codie s.
Shawnee, KS

This is one of my favorite highlighting products,so pretty I'm almost out but definitely will be getting more.
Faith C.
Faith C.
Los Lunas, NM

I'm such a big fan of neutral colors. Just love this pallet so much. Totally my go to for an everyday look!!!
Carolina E.
Carolina E.

are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX

What do you think about this palette?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX

Are all the shades pigmented?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park

Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Grace A.
Grace A.

How does this Palette compare to Rimmel's nude palette? What about Maybellene's?