Add a Photo

Photos (63)
Scheherazade L.
Scheherazade L.
Hobbs, NM

I wasn't a fan. The colors are not very pigmented or very long lasting. Theseare great products for young girls.
catherine m.
catherine m.
Dresden, TN

I love this eye-shadow works great for every occasion. It is a great product compared to some others it has a larger variety then most shadows for half the price. my eye color is hazel, so this particuler product works great for me. I still purchase this product today everyone should try it.
D H.
D H.
Chattanooga, TN

This eye shadow palette is perfect for making your natural eye color pop! It feels so light and like there's nothing there. Maximum colors with minimum application. It lasts all day long. I don't even have to do touch ups after being out and about all day.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Monongahela, PA

Love the colors, smooth look, easy to apply and tKe off, stays on all day long, good to use for a brown gokd smoky eye
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Topeka, KS

Their beautiful colors is really easy to blend you can work with those colors play around they are amazing
Sandra D.
Sandra D.
Chowchilla, CA

Love the colors! So pigmented and these stay on my eyelids all day! SO easy to create various looks with this palette.
Sandra B.
Sandra B.
Bear, DE

This here is my everyday palette love how the shadows blend and that they do not crease on me at all.
Emma K.
Emma K.
Fort Worth, TX

This Wet n Wild Eyeshadow Palette is pretty good. This product has decent packaging for the price and especially for wet n wild. These eyeshadows are pigmented, but not hard to work with, so very easy to apply. I bought this at my local target, so accessible to everyone.
Cristina G.
Cristina G.

Love these pallets! Very pigmented & easy to blend. Also love the color scheme in each different pallet & I've used these for quite a while now & I use them about everyday & they have never disappointed me
Sandy L.
Sandy L.

The price is amazing. The product is also great. The pigment of the shadows is not chalky its very smooth and great. U dont have to use alot.
Carolina E.
Carolina E.

are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX

What do you think about this palette?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX

Are all the shades pigmented?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park

Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Isabel M.
Isabel M.
Evans, GA

Is this worth buying or should I look somewhere else?

Join Now