Add a Photo

#94 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Photos (89)
Stacey M.
Stacey M.
March 9, 2017, 11:15 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I love this palette. Great price, easy to find at any drugstore. Pigmentation is great, easy to work with/blend. Would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a cheap eyeshadow palette.
Kyarah S.
Kyarah S.
Corsicana, TX
Feb. 24, 2017, 11:53 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I have ALOT of wet n wild so it's hard to pick and choose but this is one of my favorites. As a cosmetologist I have to work with different skin tones and this palette provides for ALL.
Jaiie V.
Jaiie V.
Gresham
March 15, 2017, 7:32 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
In just stared buying eyeshadow pallets and this one is one of my favorite because of the colors. They're all natural looking and it works really good for me due to I'm new to using eyeshadow of any type.
zannah s.
zannah s.
March 31, 2017, 9:38 a.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
My absolute favorite , I love to play around with my eyeshadow, whether it be from neutral to funky I'm there . Nice shades beautiful color
Rosalinda G.
Rosalinda G.
March 9, 2017, 8:34 a.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
The colors are a mix of shimmery and matt which i love they are super pigmented and easy to blend the colors are all kind of rose toned which i love
Fine🍸
Fine🍸
April 11, 2017, 9:23 a.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
It's a really expensive product and the pigment is there I love natural colors especially for the fall it could definitely compare to a high end product & it's every easy to apply.
Shuaniqua D.
Shuaniqua D.
Nolanville, TX
March 14, 2017, 4:29 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Definitely great if you love makeup but not wanting to spend a lot of money for it. A very affordable brand and the color is okay as well.
Ava S.
Ava S.
April 17, 2017, 6:06 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Very good palette for the price. A lot of fallout, but very good pigmentation. I use it a lot because it is such a great color selection.
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.
May 26, 2017, 3:01 a.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I is a nice mixture of Matt's and shiners to make a nice Smokey eye look. I love the variety of colors. There is very little fallout so I can do my eyes last to complete my look.
Brandi K.
Brandi K.
March 11, 2017, 10:36 a.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This palette has some really pretty colors! They're pretty pigmented as well! I think this palette is good considering how cheap it is!
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Grace A.
Grace A.
How does this Palette compare to Rimmel's nude palette? What about Maybellene's?