BY WET N WILD

• I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Dava B.
Dava B.
Nashville, TN
The colors in this palette really popped and stayed on well throughout the day. No creasing and the color really saturated the lid. I would purchase this product again and recommend it to my friends and family.
Katie J.
Katie J.
Orlando, FL
I'm obsessed with this palette! I got the nude awakening palette and the maroon color is bae. It's a beautiful mix of colors for a different kind of smokey. Also, it's was like $6!
Los Angeles, CA
I really liked this palette I purchase it yesterday and I think it has great pigmentation for being drugstore. It's only 6.99 at cvs. I really enjoy it blends easily and I would purchase again so far so good!
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.
I bought this eyeshadow palette when I first saw it in Walmart and I was looking for these kind of colors without breaking the bank. They're actually pretty decent. They blend okay and the pigment is good too.
Fonda J.
Fonda J.
Whiteville, NC
Very great product! All the colors are pigmented and very easy to blend. I normally use this product 3-4 times a week and the packaging is nice so that you can see the colors you have to play with! I love it!
Jocelyn H.
Jocelyn H.
The good thing about this palette is the amount of colors, the bad thing is that each color is a different hardness. Some are really really soft while others are very hard and difficult to even get on my brush
Sandy S.
Sandy S.
There's nothing wrong with this eyeshadow , love the colors , not high pigment , needs improvement, but for the price it's good shadow , I only bought it once , I would recommend it , its a vary nice product .
Carmen R.
Carmen R.
Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow Nude Awakening I love these 2 eyeshadow pallettes. They seriously make me look like I just paid $100 for makeup when in reality I just went to my local Walgreens ūüėä
melanie V.
melanie V.
Spokane, WA
I really like the matte colors of this collection. They blend easily and are very pigmented. Seems to last a long time as you don't need much. You can create many looks with pallet. And it's very affordable
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Great every day palette for a small price. I wish it had a mirror. It has a nice range of shimmer and mattes but I would like more transition shades. The pan shape is also a bit awkward, but the colors all blend nice and are pretty pigmented.
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fort worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Lexington Pk, MD
I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palette. Long story short I had to start my makeup collection over completely. I got my basic shadows replaced but I want to get some fall shades back. How is the burgundy shade in this palette? Is it true to color? If no then does anyone have recommendations on some pretty matte burgundy or plum kind of colors?