Add a Photo

#55 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Photos (74)
Raven C.
Raven C.

nice creamy feel. not chalky and very pigmented. lots of different looks in one palatte always a good choice.
Faith C.
Faith C.
Los Lunas, NM

I'm such a big fan of neutral colors. Just love this pallet so much. Totally my go to for an everyday look!!!
Orlendy L.
Orlendy L.
Arverne, NY

I love the eye shadows in this palette they are very pigmented and even goes on well without a eyelid primer.
codie s.
codie s.
Shawnee, KS

This is one of my favorite highlighting products,so pretty I'm almost out but definitely will be getting more.
JESSICA P.
JESSICA P.
Aiken

Great pigmentation, easy blending and the cost is just a bonus. I take this pallet everywhere with me!!!
Breianna J.
Breianna J.
Grand Rapids, MI

The color even with primer is not as bold as i would like but they blend well and offer a more subtle shade.
Frances B.
Frances B.

Love this eye shadow!! You can apply so many ways to your eyes , its long lasting I love this shimmer effect
Karley C.
Karley C.

Absoultely love this palette. If anyone loves nudes colors for cheap this would be a great palette for you.
Patty D.
Patty D.
Independence, MO

I bought this last week! I love it !!! It's not as pigmented as I would like ... but it still looks nice !
Ana F.
Ana F.

I loooove this drugstore eye glitter! It's so pretty and good variety of colors. Great for a sparkly look!
Carolina E.
Carolina E.

are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX

What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park

Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX

Are all the shades pigmented?
Grace A.
Grace A.

How does this Palette compare to Rimmel's nude palette? What about Maybellene's?

Join Now