Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Angelica W.
Angelica W.
Manchester, NJ

I like the natural color look but I also like the dark eye shadow on this. I'll have to buy some more when I run out
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.
Madera , Ca

I love this pallet the colors are beautiful and they blend nice has pigmentation i love this and its very affordable
LILIANA A.
LILIANA A.
Eagle Pass, TX

Love this pallette they are super easy to work with they colors are super good and super pigmented they last to long
Jen C.
Jen C.
Mecca, CA

Love this pallet! Cheap and it's available everywhere bought it a few months ago. Colors are nice and blends easily
Stormy P.
Stormy P.

I bought this pallet to try the rose gold tones on my brown eyes. This product was very well made and blended well.
Michiko A.
Michiko A.
Antelope , CA

Great affordable travel friendly pallet with great pigments and quality love the neutral colors and use all seasons
April L.
April L.
Independence, MO

I love the red shade in this pallete! It is a go to for me. It has really good new colors for neutral make up looks
LJ J.
LJ J.
Washington, DC

Cheap and easy...i use this during the week as a neutral staple that i can wear to work or on a casual weekend day.
kristelle h.
kristelle h.

This palette is so pigmented. It doesn't crease and you get the right amount of product with just one application.
Gladys Ann C.
Gladys Ann C.
Waianae, HI

I like this ,I love the colors and it's pretty much affordable ,good quality for the price so try and check it out
Carolina E.
Carolina E.

are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX

What do you think about this palette?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX

Are all the shades pigmented?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park

Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Grace A.
Grace A.

How does this Palette compare to Rimmel's nude palette? What about Maybellene's?