BY WET N WILD #57 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Smooth formula glide on beautifully and is easy to apply and use. It's my favorite pallete in my collection the formula is spot on. It definitely compares to a lot of high end makeup and I would definitely recommend it.
Grace D.
Grace D.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This product is honestly AMAZING!! I bought it a week ago and i've used it everyday! It is so pigmented and creamy! It is such a great price and i love that i can find it at a local drugstore
Ayianna P.
Ayianna P.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I love this palette you can make great looks with it . It's very adorable you can find this product at Walmart . It's very pigmented so that's a plus but for over all yes I would buy again !!
reagan k.
reagan k.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Very cheap and okay quality. It gives you a fair amount of product, not a lot of pigment though. If you're starting out with makeup, I would recommend.
Leanna C.
Leanna C.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
For it being a drug store palette it is great! Defined worth the money, each shadow is pigmented and long lasting. You'll able to make many different looks with it , I would recommend! Almost a dupe for the naked 3, maybe!
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
S Ozone Park, NY
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Purchased this at RiteAide during a 40% off Wet n Wild sale and honestly I would have paid the retail price if i knew it was so good. Shadows are very buttery not the best pigment but build-able. I love the range of shadows you can go from super natural to smoked out "BAM" looks.
Ahtzirys F.
Ahtzirys F.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Its nice, not the best pigment but i think good for beginners. I wouldnt purchase again, i have dark brown eyes and I like the simple packaging but the brush it comes with it not so useful.
Kenna M.
Kenna M.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This is an amazing eyeshadow palette! I use this eyeshadow everyday and I love it! It is much more pigmented than other eyeshadows. There is room for improvement but I am definitely getting this eyeshadow palette again!
Lidia R.
Lidia R.
Bronx New York
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This palette is of good quality but above all low cost, its pigmentation with a pre base for shadows is noticeable and lasts longer in the eyes. Personally I do not use it much but I love it.
India G.
India G.
Summerville, SC
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Pretty impressed with this pallet. It's lasts decently long and is pretty great for the price. It's easy to get a hold of at your local Walmart. These colors are a fav for my brown eyes. I would definitely buy them again.
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?