Add a Photo

Photos (63)
Kolby R.
Kolby R.
Milan, TN

Very pretty, especially if you have brown eyes. I use it all the time to get a natural look.
Saibeth C.
Saibeth C.
Maracaibo

Es la paleta de sombras nude más hermosa que he visto y utilizado su pigmentación es demasiado buenas y tiene todo los tonos nude que necesites para un hermoso maquillaje
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Cleveland, OH

I love me some nudes. The colors are beautiful. The eye shadows are smooth to the kids and pigmented.
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Hattiesburg, MS

This pallet is great! It's a dupe of the Naked pallet and is just as good for a 1/5 of the price!! I wound definitely recommend it! It blends perfectly!
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Greeley, CO

The Wet n Wild by far has the best shades of brown, I am so obsessed with the shadows, if you want that smoky but natural look this product is the one!
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR

This brand has been around since I was a kid. This brand has gotten so much better. The pigments are nicer on some colors than others. Their was some residual or fall out, but it was still easy to use. Nice color selection, nice packaging, but the price has definitely gotten higher. So basically you pay for what you get.
Sandy L.
Sandy L.
Dover, OH

Price is good texture is smooth colors are a good blend will purchase again in the future
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Bolivar, MO

I love natural looks and this is it... with the different options I can change it up a little or go from work to the club all with one pallet...
rebecca m.
rebecca m.

I love the formula of this pallet! you can make a very natural look to very dramatic!!
Camille N.
Camille N.

I'm really into nude shadows, and I love to experience with them! This palette gives you lots of choice and it gives off a lot of pigment. It stays on all day and matches Beautifully with my other make-up.
Carolina E.
Carolina E.

are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX

What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park

Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX

Are all the shades pigmented?
Ronda N.
Ronda N.

I just bought this pallet, I heard it was kind of a dupe for an urban decay naked pallet, what are your thoughts on this pallet? Also just started a YouTube channel about makeup if you can check it out and subscribe that would be awesome! I only have 3 videos right now just trying to get the hang of it Link: user/adnor26ify

Join Now