BY WET N WILD

• I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Rebecca S.
Punxsutawney , PA
I love these colors. They are perfect for the smiley eye or if you want just a subtle brown color. The only issue... which I think is for most, is it breaks easy! But will continue to buy this product. Very affordable.
valentina c.
Lithia, FL
I like to used it as a everyday tupé of thing it colors go good with my skin they last all day I used this product at least 4 times a week it is really easy to apply I would recommend it to anyone it works really good
Seneca P.
Pretty impressed with wet and wild lately. I am used to paying for top brands. This pallet is pretty pigmented. Could not believe it.....and for the money? ???? Good job wet n wild!!!
Shorty J.
I like this palette. For someone just starting out with makeup and who's on a budget, it's great! Very reasonable price and actually decent quality. Drugstore makeup is stepping their game up. These eye shadows are nice, workable, blendable & affordable.
Tanya G.
Modesto
I love this color so much and the nudes are my favorite of most of all that's what's mostly in my makeup for maybe some other colors but rather than that nudes are like one of the best ones ever for brown eyes and definitely with green eyes as well
Megan B.
Madison
I have both of these palettes they have two different colors! They have a nice range of shades and they are the sets that I travel with because I am able to create one look without having to reach into other shadows!
Kelsie P.
Champaign , IL
This is an amazing palette! I've used the lighter brown not only and an eyeshadow but as a brow filler and I have loved it as both. The packaging seems a little cheap but once your past that it's an amazing product!
kristy c.
Russellville, AR
The BEST wet n wild eyeshadow palette, hands down. Super pigmented, beautiful colors. So many looks can be created with this. Perfect for any occasion, day or night. Incredibly cheap.
Amina N.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
The colors in this palette are extremely pigmented along with natural that can easily be builder up to create a more dramatic look if wanted. I reach towards this on a daily basis. I highly recommend this as an everyday palette.
Chassedy K.
Van Dyne, WI
I kind of enjoyed this product. I have had better in the past. My eye color is blue and some of the colors clashed. I would definitely say to buy this if you are begining and you want a cheap palette, but if you have been working with makeup for a while I would recommend a different product
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
April G.
Lafayette, LA
Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good purchase?