BY WET N WILD

• How are the pigments one these? Do they have a lot of fall out or...2 Answers
  • Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good ...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Whitney S.
I love this palette! I think the pigmentation is there for being drugstore! The shade selection is gorgeous! The shimmers have good color pay off! The best part is is the price!! It is super affordable! Defiantly worth the check out!!
Nicole F.
Phoenix, MD
I love the options, the shadows are pigmented.... Wet and Wild, keep it coming! They're fairly long lasting and they aren't too terribly patchy... some colors in the palette are worse than others. Overall it's a decent palette for the price!
Michelle J.
This eyeshadow pallet has so many different colors to choose from and the colors really pop. They aren't dull like some brands. I've come to find that you don't even really need a primer to get a long lasting effect out of these eye shadows.
Nicole S.
Wichita, KS
Very creamy and easy to work with. I love the colors in the palette. Many combinations you can make with the colors. I am a first time user and I am very happy with what I got. For some it may be a little pricey but it is a very good item.
Elisha B.
Chillicothe, OH
I this is such an amazing pallette especially for drug store. I use it often. It's very nice for the money. I got my daughter one too and she uses it almost every single day!
Marybeth o.
Pottsville, PA
Love this! I honestly can't tell the difference between this palette and the $50 palettes from Sephora. I'm not a big eyeshadow person though, so it makes sense to not invest a ton. It goes on smooth, blends easy and stays put all day.
Mikayla D.
Olalla Wa
Shadows are nice quality and blendable. Pigment is so-so and some of the shimmer shades are chunky. Good palette for beginners but not a a good medium neutral crease color.
Anna O.
Milledgeville , GA
Very inexpensive! I got mine at Walmart and I love it. It is a small pallet so I'm not sure how long it lasts because I just got mine. So far it is great and applies easily! I think I definitely would buy this again and I recommend it.
Alicia D.
Rio grande city, TX
Since these palets have been coming out I've getting them. I already had a few but they broke into my car and so I'm starting from scratch. They'd eye shadow stay all day, they don't fade out during the day.and they look flawless.
Melanie H.
Des Plaines, IL
I enjoy this natural eye shadow nude color for my eyes because it is easy to use and apply and for when you are on the go my eye color is brown and it looks great on me. Yes great packaging it has different colors. I totally recommend it to someone who loves nude colors.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?