Add a Photo

#58 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Photos (74)
Mary-Kate S.
Mary-Kate S.

Looks super natural and is long lasting. But I found a cheaper product that works just as well so I'm using that now.
Yunuen R.
Yunuen R.
Mc Minnville, TN

I love this palette, can't beat the price! I love all the pinky/maroon colors in this, very pigmented. Worth the buy!
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.
Madera, CA

I love this pallet the colors are beautiful and they blend nice has pigmentation i love this and its very affordable
LILIANA A.
LILIANA A.
Eagle Pass, TX

Love this pallette they are super easy to work with they colors are super good and super pigmented they last to long
Angelica W.
Angelica W.
Manchester, NJ

I like the natural color look but I also like the dark eye shadow on this. I'll have to buy some more when I run out
April L.
April L.
Independence , Mo

I love the red shade in this pallete! It is a go to for me. It has really good new colors for neutral make up looks
Jen C.
Jen C.
Mecca, CA

Love this pallet! Cheap and it's available everywhere bought it a few months ago. Colors are nice and blends easily
Michiko A.
Michiko A.
Antelope , CA

Great affordable travel friendly pallet with great pigments and quality love the neutral colors and use all seasons
LJ J.
LJ J.
Washington, DC

Cheap and easy...i use this during the week as a neutral staple that i can wear to work or on a casual weekend day.
Stormy P.
Stormy P.

I bought this pallet to try the rose gold tones on my brown eyes. This product was very well made and blended well.
Carolina E.
Carolina E.

are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX

What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park

Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX

Are all the shades pigmented?
Grace A.
Grace A.

How does this Palette compare to Rimmel's nude palette? What about Maybellene's?

Join Now