Add a Photo

#70 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Photos (77)
Nicole M.
Nicole M.

This pallet has a very good variety of bright colors! They are very pigmented but i would go for a more natrual pallet.
Paola G.
Paola G.
Richardson, TX

Love this pallet. I love te colors and they work perfectly with my skin tone. I used them daily and will keep using it.
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Boaz, AL

I use this eye shadow palette weekly you can make so many different looks with it. It's very pigmented and looks great!
Isuri S.
Isuri S.
Bayonne, NJ

I use this eyeshadows because I like using natural colors....it's great for smoking eyes this palette has everything!!!
Abigail S.
Abigail S.

Apesar de que son un poco arenosas son muy comparables con las naked , tienen buena pigmentación y buen agarre de color
Ariana W.
Ariana W.
Bigfork, MT

These colors are life!! I use them everyday because they go with almost everything outfit I have. Absolutely worth it!!
Melissa H.
Melissa H.

The color selection is amazing and each shade is nice and pigmented. And I'd have to say that the mattes are very good.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Ironwood, MI

Wet and Wild eye shadow and eye liners work very well and you can't find a better price than what this company offers.
jessie c.
jessie c.
Crossett, AR

I use this eyeshadow every day and I absolutely adore it! It is very pigmented and great for the price you're paying!
Mary-Kate S.
Mary-Kate S.

Looks super natural and is long lasting. But I found a cheaper product that works just as well so I'm using that now.
Carolina E.
Carolina E.

are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX

What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park

Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX

Are all the shades pigmented?
Isabel M.
Isabel M.
Evans, GA

Is this worth buying or should I look somewhere else?