Add a Photo

#41 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Photos (63)
Isabel L.
Isabel L.

It has natural colors and dark colors
Natural and smoky eye look you can do
Jazmin F.
Jazmin F.
Pleasant Grove, UT

I really like this palette. It's a nude type of palette which I love because obviously who doesn't love nude colors.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Farmville, VA

I like this palette! I love the colors and they are pigmented. My only issue with it, is that I wish there were more matte colors to transition with.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Sandy oregon

Great product for the price! Product is a bit powdery, but is sort of expected for the price. Has good pigmentation for a nude look, blends easily, offers lots of looks in one palette... will surely repurchase! I love that it is a drugstore product that I can try the different palette colors for cheap!
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Pomona, CA

I really love this eyeshadow. It has many nice colors. It's very easy to blend and make many Smokey eyes.
Fatima H.
Fatima H.

This palette is amazing! You have a variety of colors which helps you create different types of looks! You can create a nice settle look or a very dramatic night look. The eyeshadows are smooth and pretty pigmented.
Esperansa C.
Esperansa C.
Strathmore , California

I love this!! This is one of the best palettes that you can get in the drug store.
Lesley J.
Lesley J.

This was one of the palettes I used to get a warm/natural eyed look during the summer. It worked well and looked nice
Allison C.
Allison C.
Plano, TX

The eyeshadows in this palette are such good quality for the low price. I would definitely recommend getting this. It has a really nice balance of matte and shimmer shadows.
mackenzie w.
mackenzie w.
Sunland, CA

best nudes i could ask for, they are neutral cool tones that ive been looking for and saay to carry when traveling
Carolina E.
Carolina E.

are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX

What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park

Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX

Are all the shades pigmented?
Ronda N.
Ronda N.

I just bought this pallet, I heard it was kind of a dupe for an urban decay naked pallet, what are your thoughts on this pallet? Also just started a YouTube channel about makeup if you can check it out and subscribe that would be awesome! I only have 3 videos right now just trying to get the hang of it Link: user/adnor26ify

Join Now