BY WET N WILD #57 in Eyeshadow Palettes

kristi b.
kristi b.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
this pallet is absolutely terrific!! i have loved it so far. my eyecolor is hazel. the packaging isn't the best but it works. i have repeatedly used this product an i think i will continue. I definitely recommend this to anybody!!
Heather L.
Heather L.
Murfreesboro, TN
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This is such a great dupe for the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette. While a couple of the shimmer/satin colors aren't super pigmented, it's still great quality for the price and the colors are gorgeous!
Grace H.
Grace H.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This was the first eyeshadow palette I ever bought and I used it like crazy!! Even to this day I find it to be a really nice palette for such a low price. The pigmentation is good and I would definitely recommend it to anybody!
Alyssa K.
Alyssa K.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I like this palette a lot! Definitely my favorite palette that I own from the drugstore. I have even hit pan on a shade and I haven't had it for to long but I use it all the time it is so affordable and it's beautiful I love it.
Peyton L.
Peyton L.
Birmingham, AL
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
It's pretty great and super cheap and easy to get. I grabbed it at Walgreens. I have green eyes and it made my eyes pop super easily. It just didn't last a long time. But in its defense I didn't use a primer like I should have.
Erin M.
Erin M.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I feel that this eyeshadow palette is very pigmented. I use this all the time and I think it's better than other palettes. It really makes my blue eyes pop and I would definitely recommend this palette to my friends and family!
Lily C.
Lily C.
Weslaco
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Easy to blend smooth eyeshadows . Affordable price. Everyday nude lid or smoke eyes . I love the brown tone in this pallet. The shimmers work best if brush is misted with water before applying.
Kori J.
Kori J.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I was a little skeptical purchasing this product but I had heard good things about it. It actually has a decent color payoff Bd colors are blendable. Very impressed by such a cheap little find
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Love love this eyeshadow pallet. The pigment is great. Price is great only 10$ at Walmart. I love the colors. I would recommend this to anyone. It's a great dupe. I have repurchased and will again after I use my second one.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Smooth formula glide on beautifully and is easy to apply and use. It's my favorite pallete in my collection the formula is spot on. It definitely compares to a lot of high end makeup and I would definitely recommend it.
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?