BY WET N WILD #88 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• How are the pigments one these? Do they have a lot of fall out or j...1 Answers
  • Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good pu...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palette....3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
valentina c.
valentina c.
Lithia, FL
I like to used it as a everyday tupé of thing it colors go good with my skin they last all day I used this product at least 4 times a week it is really easy to apply I would recommend it to anyone it works really good
Shorty J.
Shorty J.
I like this palette. For someone just starting out with makeup and who's on a budget, it's great! Very reasonable price and actually decent quality. Drugstore makeup is stepping their game up. These eye shadows are nice, workable, blendable & affordable.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Madison
I have both of these palettes they have two different colors! They have a nice range of shades and they are the sets that I travel with because I am able to create one look without having to reach into other shadows!
Layla V.
Layla V.
Orlando, FL
Bought it at target for about $6 after watching it on a YouTube video. The colors remind me of naked 3. I like the pigmentation and most important of all I like the price. Wet n wild never disappoints when it comes to affordable food quality product.
Angela A.
Angela A.
San Antonio
Pigment is good, not the best but works really good, easy to blend,ive bought it once and I would definitely buy it again. I think the shades of colors are amazing. I use this product Everytime I want a nude look.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
I am obsessed with this palette!! I have blue eyes and it has the perfect colors to help accentuate them!! I bought at a local pharmacy and you can't beat the price of these products! I would definitely recommend!
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
I absolutely love these eyeshadow palettes! The nudes are amazing and they all have the perfect amount of shimmering glitter that looks amazing on the eye but never irritates the eye. Packaging is perfect and I love the brush! Just perfect all around!
Ana T.
Ana T.
This product by far the look is very intriguing. It could use a little more improvement in the fact it could be a little less fallout. It's good for beginners and it's a good price for it's value I would think.
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
Albany, GA
Amazing value! This product is very pigmented, builds well and blends well! I have brown eyes and the violets and rises make them pop! I have received so many compliments while wearing this eyeshadow! I just can't say enough about how much I love this pallete!
Katie J.
Katie J.
Orlando, FL
I'm obsessed with this palette! I got the nude awakening palette and the maroon color is bae. It's a beautiful mix of colors for a different kind of smokey. Also, it's was like $6!
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Fort worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Lexington Pk, MD
I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palette. Long story short I had to start my makeup collection over completely. I got my basic shadows replaced but I want to get some fall shades back. How is the burgundy shade in this palette? Is it true to color? If no then does anyone have recommendations on some pretty matte burgundy or plum kind of colors?