Add a Photo

#94 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Photos (89)
Lindsey D.
Lindsey D.
June 18, 2017, 10:47 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I love this palette i use it all the time and if I'm running late this is my go to. You can create so many different looks and you can buy it from pretty much any drug store.
Wendy S.
Wendy S.
June 15, 2017, 8:30 a.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Love this product. The colors go on easily and with a primer will last all day for me. I like that they have a mix of shimmer and matters. Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow Bare Necessities
Kahley R.
Kahley R.
March 24, 2017, 12:40 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I don't have many high end pallets but this pallet is my most used! The pigment was beyond what I expected! It has both matte and shimmer shades. I purchased mine at Walmart for under $5 I believe! I would without a doubt repurchase!
Jo J.
Jo J.
March 5, 2017, 11:31 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This is a great every day palette! There’s a mixture of matte and sparkly colors, and they all go well together. It goes on pretty smooth and is easy to blend for the most part, but it does start to crease after 3/4 of the day.
Bobbie M.
Bobbie M.
Hayes, VA
March 16, 2017, 10:25 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I love this palette. The pigment is good and blinds well . I love that there is a mix of matte and shimmer so many looks can be created with this palette
Ciara A.
Ciara A.
June 7, 2017, 9:40 a.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I love most of the colors on this pallet & I use it almost everyday! It blends well compared to the other color palates I've used before. The glitter in the eyeshadow is a little annoying for me, but it's not noticeable.
Brooklyn R.
Brooklyn R.
Section, AL
Feb. 25, 2017, 8:01 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
love, love, love this pallette!! I've got two of my best friends hooked on it as well. great pigmentation, a little powdery but nothing I can't work with, amazing!!
Olivia G.
Olivia G.
Lake Charles, LA
March 13, 2017, 7:33 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
First off I'm a big fan of nude palettes. This is pigmented too. It's easy to apply. My favorite shad of brown is the dark brown, it shows very well.
Ellianah A.
Ellianah A.
March 17, 2017, 4 a.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Honestly to me this is a duke for the urban decay pallete i love the different shades of pinks and then darks really good palette and easy to blend !
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Fresno
April 5, 2017, 8:36 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Nice beautiful shades that are together to give you more than one looks that you want to achieve. You do have to build up the products a bit but they work very nicely in the end I recommend if you're new to it.
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
Isabel M.
Isabel M.
Evans, GA
Is this worth buying or should I look somewhere else?