BY WET N WILD

• How are the pigments one these? Do they have a lot of fall out or...2 Answers
  • Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good ...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Maryah J.
These shadows have beautiful pigment, and are easy to blend. You are given a variety of colors that can compliment many eye looks. The formula is creamy and matte. This is also budget friendly. I recommend this!
Isabelle B.
Evanston
Wow. Always impressed by the way drugstore brands can produce such quality products! The pigment on these colors blew me away (even made me put on way too much on my first application haha) and I will be adding this one to my daily routine for sure!
Heather A.
This product gives you a bronzed natural look on your eye which is why I like it. Wet n wild also stays on most of the day and is not very expensive which is always a plus for me!!
Aimee B.
Upper Sandsky, OH
So.....this is awesome! I really was surprised by the quality of this palette! It's a great dupe for a certain palette with the number 3 in the name, for a fraction of the price. Pigmentation is spot on as is the formula! Super smooth and buttery!
Cierra M.
Very smooth easy to come out don't need too much pressure to get any out this pallet is very well colored and pigmented very long lasting very blending less creasing I love how affordable it is it's definitely worth every cent
Alexa B.
Williamstown, NJ
I was pleasantly surprised with this palette. Since it was drugstore I didn't think it was going to be that good but this palette was very pigmented. This was one of my first palettes when I was getting into makeup and it was definitely worth it.
jaiie v.
Gresham, OR
I don't own many brand name eyeshadow products but I've used this one before and it really pigmented. I love all the colors and it can give you an all natural look. Natural smiley eyes are really perfect for me since I'm new to using all these colors.
Madilyn K.
Palm harbor
Love this product!! Pretty pigmented  for drug store product!! It's amazing for traveling because it's so little great for touch ups too!! Nice high end packaging love it!! First time using it I fell in love wow!!! Totally would recommend!!!!!
Sydney G.
Owens X Rds, AL
This product has some my favorite shades that I continue to reach for in my every day make up routine, the shimmers are fantastic and smooth and the mattes blend well. The only downside is that the pigmentation isn't all there for every shade.
Maddie P.
Kewanee, IL
I am absolutely in love with this palette! I love every single color in this palette. I bought mine at Walmart, it was really inexpensive. I use this palette almost every day, and it creates so many different eye looks. I will buy this again!
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?