Add a Photo

#41 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Photos (63)
Bridget H.
Bridget H.

Some of the shades in this palette are really pigmented and totally compare to the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette. However, some other shades in this palette aren't as great of quality and aren't as pigmented. Although I would still recommend this palette because it's inexpensive price is worth it for the shades that are amazing in this palette!
Sophie B.
Sophie B.

I use this product every day. There are pink and brown colors to choose from. Some light, some dark, some sparkled, some not. This is the most pigmented eyeshadow palette I've bought. And it's only $10! I recommend this to everyone looking for a new makeup look or just something cheap. This palette will last you a long time. A very good buy!
Destiny O.
Destiny O.
Garland

I looooveeee this pallet!!!! For the price this is the best palette out. It is very pigmented there is a little fall out but it is amazing! I use this every day and it is very versatile, so if you want to do a smokey eye you can or you can do a very natural look as well. I love it so much that I'm trying to get another one as a back up! 😉
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Latrobe , Pa

Okay first off I had amazing luck with all of my wet n wild eyeshadows!!! They are so pigmented!!! But I felt like this one lacked in that area! I had to keep applying the same shade a few times!!! But other than that for the price it's not to bad!!! I have bought this pallet for my cousins who are just getting into makeup! They love it
olivia e.
olivia e.

I have green eyes and very oily lids and this eye shadow palette is perfect for the price point. I'm still in school and it last me all 8 hours. I find myself using this product more than my lorac skinny palettes. It has all the right shades to compliment my eyes and has a nice amount of shimmers and mattes. I'd definitely recommend.
Micia G.
Micia G.
Columbus, OH

This palette is gorgeous! The color pigment is fair for the price but with a primer/ base (I use MAC paint pots) the color pay off is excellent. Only thing I dislike is the amount of fall out. Really powdery. Other than that I love it. I would recommend to anyone looking for a quick inexpensive palette with lots of wearable colors.
Pa Y.
Pa Y.
Minneapolis, Mn

The pigments are crazy!!! I decided to purchase this palette and I am in awe of how amazing the colors are! Definitely worth it! Comes with beautiful colors of shimmers and matte! Very impressed and definitely would recommend it! Its not chalky or poor pigmentation. For an affordable price and good quality I must give it a A+.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Springfield , MA

I purchased this recently because I needed some new colors and it was cheap. I had no intention on falling in love. This palette is so amazing. The pigment is just right! There are a few matte colors and the rest are shimmer/glittery but not too over done. A great mix of shades. Really brings out my green eyes. Love it.
Leah M.
Leah M.
Chillicothe, OH

The pigment in wet an wild isnt all that great ,so thats why i didnt rate higher. It is easy to use just not very good compared to other brands i would go with a better brand. Packaging and the price is very good so i guess for the price its a good buy. I would recommend if yoour like me and cant spend 100 on makeup
camerah c.
camerah c.
Beckley, Wv

I'm in love with the pigmentation and the price. Watch out for Wet n Wild because they are coming for you with banging products you should probably purchase like now. I bought this from Walmart for 6.99 and this is my favorite drug store eye shadow palette by far... excluding NYX I can't buy that at my local stores.
Carolina E.
Carolina E.

are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX

What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park

Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX

Are all the shades pigmented?
Ronda N.
Ronda N.

I just bought this pallet, I heard it was kind of a dupe for an urban decay naked pallet, what are your thoughts on this pallet? Also just started a YouTube channel about makeup if you can check it out and subscribe that would be awesome! I only have 3 videos right now just trying to get the hang of it Link: user/adnor26ify

Join Now