BY WET N WILD

• How are the pigments one these? Do they have a lot of fall out or...2 Answers
  • Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good ...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Megan F.
I've only used this a few times, it is nice and smooth but has a good amount of fall out and isn't the most pigmented pallets out there. With that being said, I do love the colors in the palette and it is good for the price. Not sure if I'd buy again or not
Tabi M.
Mount Vernon
!!!!!!!!    I LOVE THIS !!!!! I need stock in this company so i can try everything they have i love the colors the application and the wear of these . The price is so awesome for someone on a tight budget.
Amber K.
Moore, OK
I really like this product. I’ve never tried wet n wild before and I wasn’t disappointed. The price point is amazing. It blends great, even when using other brands with it. The pigment is great. It does have some fallout but with the pigmentation it doesn’t really bother me. It has all the colors I use on a regular basis in one palette. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a drug store eyeshadow palette.
Lauren S.
Ok seriously $6 for this?! It's AMAZING. I never liked any Wet N Wild eye shadows but they really stepped up their game. The colors are really pigmented and really pretty! They go on so easily, unlike their other eye shadows where you had to really pack it on your makeup brush..I'd definitely recommend this to everyone!
Colleen K.
Denver, CO
Very good neutral palette for the price. The pigmentation isn't that of high end brands but it's still there for sure. These colors are great to have to throw in your crease to start off any eyeshadow look
Erin J.
Mt Pleasant, MI
This is the best drugstore palette I've ever purchased. I totally consider this a dupe for the naked 3 palette. The colors are so pigmented and blendable, and the shimmers are so pretty. They're gorgeous by themsevles, but if you wet your brush with setting spray it takes them to another level. The only draw back is there is a bit of kick up, but for the price and quality I think it's totally worth it.
Breyonna S.
I'll be honest, when I bought this palette I had pretty high expectations since I have always loved Wet n' Wild eyeshadows and this has definitely met them and then some. For this palette being around $5 you get a lot of value and quality for the price. I bought this palette to wear to work so I didn't have to constantly use my expensive palettes out of my collection for everyday wear. All of the eyeshadows in this palette are pigmented and blend relatively well. Some of the shadows are actually more pigmented than some of my MAC shadows, which is quite shocking due to the price difference. The packaging of this palette isn't the best nor the worst, and it does come with those sponge applicators that most of us typically throw away. I highly recommend using a primer with these shadows and a sticky base for the shimmer shades just to ensure they stick better. These shadows are more on the powdery side as well, but because of that they blend like butter. To my surprise the black was black and the wine shade was very pigmented, which are two things that don't normally happen with inexpensive eyeshadows. One of the gripes I have about this palette is that the pan sizes are very awkward to get certain brushes in, so if you use a semi-larger brush you will pick up color to the pans next to the color that you are looking to use. Overall I highly recommend this palette, especially if you're someone who likes wine neutral shades like I do.
Layla H.
Boise
These colors are so pretty and pigmented. I love the rosy shades of these and they blend so easily. They really don't even feel like drugstore shadows. I love these so much and I use the all the time.
Kels S.
Minneapolis, MN
I just can't believe how great this palette is for such a low price.
I use it every single day!

It's got colors for any look, and the shimmer shades are so pigmented and beautiful. The mattes are amazing as well: the red in this palette is so rich and looks so classy. Not to mention all the shades are super blendable.

I will definitely be re-purchasing this palette!
Rina R.
Rich color! Great price! Great blend ability! And easy enough for beginners! You can create multiple looks and there is multiple tutorials on YouTube for it as well from top Influencers!
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
April G.
Lafayette, LA
Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good purchase?