Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Hadley m.
Hadley m.
Oak Ridge, TN

I like this pallet a lot. Its hard to find a good eye shadow pallet at the drug store. The only things this pallet is lacking is a warm transition shade and no creamy shimmery shades. The shimmers are chalky and crumbly if you dont wet your brush. Other than those two things its a wonderful product and I will continue to use it, maybe buy a back up. 😉
Alana N.
Alana N.
Lakewood, NJ

I recently bought this pallet, and I love how #pigmented the eyeshadows are and how they well match my skin tone. I bought it at the drugstore where I work. Even though #WetnWild is one of the cheapest drugstore cosmetics, I think the #quality of their products are very high. I would definitely buy it again and continue to buy more of their makeup.
Casey W.
Casey W.
Dallas, NC

I have fallen in love with wet n wilds eye pallets! I feel like they're pretty good pigmented!the colors are beautiful and the price is super affordable. I would like for the package to be a bit bigger, I feel when I use this pallet they kinda start mixing after so many uses, so maybe space them out a bit more. Other than that wonderful products!
Bridget H.
Bridget H.

Some of the shades in this palette are really pigmented and totally compare to the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette. However, some other shades in this palette aren't as great of quality and aren't as pigmented. Although I would still recommend this palette because it's inexpensive price is worth it for the shades that are amazing in this palette!
Bianca G.
Bianca G.
Oklahoma City, OK

I actually use this for an everyday look instead of my other palettes. They're pretty good for the price too. It does require to use a little more product than other brands i have used but it still gives a great look. I wouldn't wear it for an event bc it can come off pretty easy but over all for short period time by itself it works awesome.
Sophie B.
Sophie B.

I use this product every day. There are pink and brown colors to choose from. Some light, some dark, some sparkled, some not. This is the most pigmented eyeshadow palette I've bought. And it's only $10! I recommend this to everyone looking for a new makeup look or just something cheap. This palette will last you a long time. A very good buy!
Destiny O.
Destiny O.
Garland

I looooveeee this pallet!!!! For the price this is the best palette out. It is very pigmented there is a little fall out but it is amazing! I use this every day and it is very versatile, so if you want to do a smokey eye you can or you can do a very natural look as well. I love it so much that I'm trying to get another one as a back up! 😉
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Latrobe , Pa

Okay first off I had amazing luck with all of my wet n wild eyeshadows!!! They are so pigmented!!! But I felt like this one lacked in that area! I had to keep applying the same shade a few times!!! But other than that for the price it's not to bad!!! I have bought this pallet for my cousins who are just getting into makeup! They love it
olivia e.
olivia e.

I have green eyes and very oily lids and this eye shadow palette is perfect for the price point. I'm still in school and it last me all 8 hours. I find myself using this product more than my lorac skinny palettes. It has all the right shades to compliment my eyes and has a nice amount of shimmers and mattes. I'd definitely recommend.
Micia G.
Micia G.
columbus, oh

This palette is gorgeous! The color pigment is fair for the price but with a primer/ base (I use MAC paint pots) the color pay off is excellent. Only thing I dislike is the amount of fall out. Really powdery. Other than that I love it. I would recommend to anyone looking for a quick inexpensive palette with lots of wearable colors.
Carolina E.
Carolina E.

are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX

What do you think about this palette?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX

Are all the shades pigmented?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park

Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Grace A.
Grace A.

How does this Palette compare to Rimmel's nude palette? What about Maybellene's?