BY WET N WILD #89 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Maria G.
Brownsville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tiene unos colores super,básicos para poder crear cualquier look desde el más sencillo hasta un ahumado, se debe aplicar poco a poco, porque algunas sombras si aplicas demasiado producto tienden a verse parchosas,pero se puede trabajar con ellas ,tienen muy buena pigmentación. Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow Nude Awakening
Carrie P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this palette at Walgreens on clearance. I’ve heard great things about Wet and Wild and wanted to see what he fuss was about. The best formulas are the shimmers, while the mattes could use a bit more of a blendable, creamy texture and pigment. Overall, I’m pleased with this purchase, especially since I got it for around $4!
Annamare P.
Eagan, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are super pigmented the darker you go. The light pink does show up but it tends to wear off during the day. I use this product a ton and I can’t explain how amazing it is for the price value it is at. There’s a picture of my Halloween costume
Briana T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was just looking for a fairly cheap palette that I could play around with. I'm really happy with it. The colors are all super pigmented and look really good, but the mattes are pretty hard to blend out. It takes some a bit to really get them blended. That's my only problem with it though, in general I really like it!
Ashley R.
Vanceboro, NC
This is probably one of my top favorite eye shadows! I'm not really one to use eyeshadow but because of this pallet I've been using it everyday! It's very affordable and Apply's very nice.
Allison H.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette was so cheap and the colors are so beautiful! The shimmer colors had a bit of fall out but I don’t mind considering how nicely they came out..would totally recommend especially for this fall season that’s begun!
Abigail R.
This is good . id say there are better . but for cheap makeup it isn't bad . yes you have to work for it but that's what happens when you pay for cheaper things . I wouldn't buy it again but I own it and its alright . I don't really like when I have to work for makeup
Emily A.
Madison
As far as drugstore nude eyeshadow palettes go, this one takes the cake! It's nicely pigmented (all the shade, not just random ones here and there), has a nice range of colors, and blends nicely. They can be on the powdery side, but hey, for the price, who cares??
Megan K.
Pepperell
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this palette a lot and just think as a whole it is a nice cohesive group of eyeshadows. I love the pigment and how they blend well together. It’s nice and looks beautiful on the eyes. I would recommend this to a friend and might even buy again.
Sadie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have always loved Wet N Wild eyeshadow pallets. For such a cheap pallet they are truly pigmented! They blend out perfectly and last all day on the lid. I would suggest using an eyeshadow primer for best results though. Perfect colors for fall!
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?