BY WET N WILD #61 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good pu...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palette....3 Answers
  • How are the pigments one these? Do they have a lo...Be the first to answer!
Buy on ULTA
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This palette is lovely. I like The pigmentation. It's not the best but it's not the worse. Sometimes I dont want something super intense. And I reach for this. The color pay off is just right and if I want to intensify some shades I add setting spray. Definitely one of the better palettes from the drugstore.
Angelica L.
Angelica L.
La Pryor , TX
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Randomly picked up this palette just for the burgundy shade...
Turns out I love all the colors!

The colors are very pigmented, including the shimmers, and that you can gently blend them out or pack the shade on for an intense color.

The price was incredible, it was around 5 dollars.

Lalalalaloveeeee this!
Sade M.
Sade M.
Hockley, TX
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Very nice natural palette, but i'm so used to the quality of my CG eye shadows. I don't know to me the color didn't show as much as i wanted. felt like i kept re-applying to try and see a difference. Unfortunately i wouldn't purchase again....color selection was great but just didn't work out.
Chassedy K.
Chassedy K.
Van Dyne, WI
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I kind of enjoyed this product. I have had better in the past. My eye color is blue and some of the colors clashed. I would definitely say to buy this if you are begining and you want a cheap palette, but if you have been working with makeup for a while I would recommend a different product
Shianne S.
Shianne S.
Miamisburg, OH
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This is my favorite drugstore palette. I use this palette on all the days that I don't use my Morphe 35W. My eye color is green, so the colors correspond fantastic. The only thing I would change with this palette is for the colors to last longer. I would recommend to anyone on a budget!
Amberlea A.
Amberlea A.
I'm a little but of a makeup snob, but wet n wild is a very good drug store brand in some regards. Many of their products are vegan and they're a cruelty free brand. Their eyeshadows are decently pigmented but I find that they don't last as long as my too faced and urban shadows.
wafa a.
wafa a.
Bronx, NY
I am a huge fan of nude eye shadows. it allows one to create a nice natural look for daytime use. i enjoy this product since it provides good coverage and a nice blend of colors. it can tend to wear off after long use however it is well made and i probably would purchase again.
Shayleigh C.
Shayleigh C.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I love this pallet so much! All of the shadows have great pigment! And for 12 shadows I think it was about $6! They are very smooth when you put them on. I think I bought mine at Walmart where the wet and wild stuff is. I would recommend this to anyone who like neutral shades!
Janet C.
Janet C.
Woodstock, IL
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Love wet n wild products they have been stepping up their game!!! This pallet reminds me of the urban decay pallets.. great quality you have your day to day go to colors but when want to feel a little extra you have the darker colors for that smokey eye all in one compact
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Downsville, LA
I love natural makeup. I also love being able to afford natural makeup. I purchased this to wear in my YouTube show, I wear it often and it never disappoints. It doesn't last as long as other brands but it gets the job done for what I need it for. I'll probably buy again.
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
April G.
April G.
Lafayette, LA
Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good purchase?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Fort worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?